Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: How Many Are Married and Wife Knows?

I'm married and my wife knows, after all she was at the wedding, and I do wear her ring!

Rachael.
    I am a TV repair man, if I cant cure me nobody can!

Haley Pink~

Hmmmmmmm? Yeah she knows. My wife does and has.

Yep she knows!
    Haley
    Last edited by HaleyPink2000; 10-07-2005 at 01:48 AM.

Smile

my wife has known since our first date and has always been a great support for michelle, Like a lot of th girls here in 'th forum wife knows and supports but with that being said there is also a lot that wife either knows and dont support or don't know and if wife finds out there could be upset and grief to be had. which is very sad for some girls here i hope some day all of 'me sisters here get 'th support they need from there so's it would make everyones life a lot easier in 'th end.

Yup

My lovely wife has known for about ten years. It was rough at first..it was a hard pill for her to swallow, but she knows me better than anyone. She loves me..with all my warts and all..actually i do have a wart on my thumb..hehe

She found out by accident..found some pictures g rated, and was really roughed up by that. We talked it out, and she is my greatest friend as well as wife..I am truly lucky!

Married and my wife knows
    She has known for around 18 years
    We are happy together and I have a resident fashion critic
    Besides how many wives can say their husband does not complain when shopping together
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

missy_aust and i are married and have been together for over 6 years just remember that in knowing it means no secrets as if you get secrets you might as well not know. truth is the key to happiness.
    Sweet is Death that comes like a Lover

Banned Read only
    Wasn't going to reply to this thread but now i will.

My ex-wife knew about me but it wasn't the reason we got divorced (a part of it but not all.)

Quote Originally Posted by Vampkittii
    missy_aust and i are married and have been together for over 6 years just remember that in knowing it means no secrets as if you get secrets you might as well not know. truth is the key to happiness.
    Hi, welcome to the nuthouse!

I admire what you are doing and truely hope that you can get to grips with it.

From the CD's perspective in me this is something I didn't want to keep a secret, for some though they must.

I came out over 15 years ago, so my wife has known but only recently began to try to accept, this has meant the world to me!

Have fun, and try to enjoy it, at the end of the day it is harmless and will only serve to make your relationship stronger.

Lots of Love, Rachael.
    I am a TV repair man, if I cant cure me nobody can!

My wife knows and she tolerates it and has even hekped me with my make-up and cloyhes shopping. She also has said she doesn't care if I try to pass. But she doesn't understand it (why I dress).

I'm married (19 years this month!) and she knows. She doesn't seem to mind too much, as long as I don't let it 'obsess' me. We've spent sometime together as 'girlfriends', but I know that it isn't her favorite pastime.

Hi. My wife knows I wear panties, bra's and nighties, but I'm not sure if she could handle me telling her, I fully dress.

Haley Pink~

Connie!

Try this!

This works actually. Dress a little more each week. Let the new clothing hang in the closet where she can see it weeks before you wear it. Same with having a purse on your night stand. Put something new in it each week. A lip stick, a compact the next week and so on. She will find these, and slowly she won't care. She will look at them but will prolly act as if it's normal when she sees you in them. If She does say something just smile and go on with life. Also establish a side of the bathroom sink area that is for your jewlery perfumes and lip sticks etc.

Just remember a little at a time not all at once. Then when you buy a dress, buy her something also. That way she gets a present when you get something. That way it's not just you getting all the new things. It sounds like a game. Actually what is life but a game. This is like socializing your Children. Taking them around new people. Same thing here, Having her around the new you. Also your CD friends. Have Her meet them as the gender they are first. Then gradually blend in a TriEss meeting etc.

This is where I am at right now. Getting my Wife to go to TriEss meetings.

Love to you and yours.

Haley

Married and wife knows, she is mostly supportive as long as she doesn't think I want to live full time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am married and my wife know and as you can see from my pics is very very supportive. She knew to an extent before we were married but not the extent she knows now

I'm not married but my gf of 9 years knows and doesn't mind mind me dressing round the house, but I've yet to persuade her to go out in public with me.
    Don't want to push too hard though as she's been quite supportive and I don't want to seem ungrateful.
    Maybe one day.......

Smile you are so lucky

To Those Girls Out There Who's Wifes Accept It You Are So Lucky.
    But For The Rest Of Us That Are Not So Lucky And Hiding It From Our Wifes.well I Now For My Self I Can Say Best Of Luck With Love .cdgirl(roberta.) Time Flying So Fast And I Haven't Found A Place To Hide And Dress Up Yet.
    my fem clock is racing and i need to catch up.im not getting any younger.someone please help me.

Haley Pink~

Place to dress!

Dress at your local TriEss Meetings!
    Many do hun.

Haley

Thumbs down

Married , wife knows but wants nothing to do with it.

Girlfriend Knows

Hello, I love reading all the post. My girlfriend is actually the one that got me into crossdressing. When we first met I was actually only wearing fem under clothes like panties and stockings or pantyhose. Well after some time of dating and getting to know each other I told her about me wearing lingerie. Well to my surprise she was not shocked about it at all. In fact she said that she actually had fantazies of me dressed like that anyway. So she talked me into going all the way with wearing skirts and pretty tops and some sexy heels and her applying makeup and getting a wig. So I did and Wow she was so sexualy turned on we had some of the best sex with me dressed like that. Well from than on I caught myself wanting to dress more...and so here I am now...and enjoying it very much....
    Last edited by Heather_cd; 01-13-2006 at 12:18 AM.

A fortunate one

I must count myself one of the lucky ones. I have a very loving and supportive wife, who has given me the freedom to choose what my goals are, and is willing to continue on this journey with me as I eventually plan to transition full-time. In addition, every close friend I've come out to has been supportive. Most have commented that I've become a more pleasant person to be around. While this group does include an M2F and a F2M, most are heterosexual, non-CD'ing women (and a couple of guys).

My heart goes out to the many of you that are not as blessed in this matter. All that can be said is there are reasons for everything that happens to us, and there are always positive outcomes from any hardship; its just up to us to find them.

With Love to all my sisters,

Brandy Marie Devereaux
    Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts. That's what little girls are made of; the hell with sugar and spice.

Hi, everyone,

My wife knows and while she tries to be supportive, has stated she finds my dressing "creepy." When I first told here, she was actually supportive but maybe didn't realize how much I enjoyed dressing. I think I dressed too much for her and her support gradually waned.

I think it's still better that she knows. I hate keeping secrets from her. Eventually, I think we'll reach an understanding that will work for both of us. Having said all that, I understand those girls who feel like they can't confide in their wives. It can be very difficult.

Linda
    Linda Marie Daniels

living life to the full Jamie M's Avatar
    Do you know what , I could have sworn that I've replied to this thread already but seeing as i can't seem to find one I guess my memory is going up the spout, never mind , i'll do it now

Yes , I'm married as many of you probably already know to Kelly. We've been married for three years now after meeting eight years ago. She found out about Julia very early on into our relationship when we were on holiday in Skegness. Is was entirely accidental , she found a small passport photo of me in my car that I had completely forgotten about. To her credit she handled it extremely well and very maturely ( she was only 16 at the time ! )

We've been through just about every stage that a couple can when trying to deal with this from outright denial through years of purging and now we're coming out the other side with acceptance. I don't think she'll ever actually like what i do ( and I can't blame her for that ) but bless her , she tries here very hardest to be okay with it. It's been a very rough ride for her I know and I can't believe how lucky I am that she has dealt with it how she has.

I know that the GG forum has made a world of difference for her and I'm eternally grateful for for help she has recieved from all the other GG's here, she's a different woman since joining

Thanks for everything you do for me my darling , you're so amazing and i'm so lucky
    I reject your reality and substitute my own

My Facebook Page