Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How Many Are Married and Wife Knows?

How Many Are Married and Wife Knows?

I have noticed a lot of postings are done by people who are apparently married and whose wife either doesn't know or doesn't approve. Like the other thread asking how many of our members are gay or straight, I was wondering how many of our members are married and whose wife either:
    a) knows and approves;
    b) knows but doesn't approve; or
    c) doesn't know

about their crossdressing.
    Last edited by Jenny; 04-28-2004 at 02:54 PM.

I'am married and my wife knows I dress

Hi girls,
    My wife knows about my dressing, she helps me alot, with makeup tips, hair, and buys some of my things for me, she's happy I found ( as she says) an escape, and she says she sees how much of a difference dressing has made in OUR life.
    [SIZE=5][SIZE=3]XOX Dana XOX[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Silly me!!! I forgot to answer my own poll. I am not married so it really doesn't apply to me. Only a select few friends -- no one in my immediate family -- know anything at all about Jenny.

I told my wife after 4 years, and she accepts, but is uncomfortable.
    She doesn't know the full extent, just thinks I like silk underwear.
    I can understand her problem, so haven't taken it any further with her.

Hi Jenny, I'm not married. But is seems that any women I tell , Love it! I have female friends that bring me clothes, Do my makeup , paint me fingernails. I have even dressed up and gone out on the town with them. What a turn on that was. Before I grew vmy mustache back I went in public all the time. LOVED IT. Write me luv jodyR

Departed
    My wife knows and has known since before we were married over 22 years ago. She tolerates but doesn't really accept. Who knows, maybe another 22 years from now she'll open up!

Wife know?

I'm afraid my wife doesn't know and wouldn't understand.

Wife knows and supports.

I told my wife when we first started dating. Now we go clothes and cosmetics shopping together. She advises me on how to dress, and we go out to Girls NIghts Out together.

- Dina
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My wife has known for about three years that i like wering womens underwear and although it didn't turn her on initially but she likes to see me in my own 'knickers' when we have sex. She has bought me several pairs during this time and onr great turn-on for me was when i bought 'his and hers' leopard skin thongs. Hopefully she will want me to wear more items in the future and i keep dropping hints but if doesn't turn her on then i won't push it.

She knew before we started being together, she often helps me getting stuff, she participates to the certain extent in different activities but when it comes to sex she states that she is old fashioned - we have good sex when I am not CD. I respect her limits and generally try not to bother anyone with my desires. Wish to find a guy (friend) that would accept me as CD. (anyone nearby?)

Your classification needs a bit finer granulation.

Discreet panty lover
    I too am married, but my wife doesn't know. I have tried to drop hints, but she didn't really go for it.

Hi,

I told my wife after we had been married 44 years. She hasn't said much about it. She certainly doesn't participate. Maybe in the future.

Vivian

Tell her or not

Hi girls, I was married for years and always hid my dressing, when I finnally came out to my wife she couldn't accept it. We have a hard time ourselves so how can we expect our SO's to. My wife never really could and I always had to do it when she was not around. I'm now in a new relationship and although this women is sexually liberal and we bring may toys into the bedroom (strap-ons etc.) I don't think she would understand. I too have a bi-fantasy hidden in me and have tried expressing that openly while excited with her....only time will tell. In the mean time I love dressing and the hidden thrill of maybe getting caught. Would love to her from other girls......Luv....Fanny....

My wife knew nothing about my dressing before we were married. After we had been married for about a year, we were going to go to a Halloween costume party and I suggested maybe I would go as a girl. On the pretext of trying it out, one day I put on some of here clothes, wig and some makeup and asked her what she thought. She became pretty uncomfortable, so I let the idea drop. Nothing much happened for a few years--I continued dressing in private. One day--I can't exactly remember who started it--she was using her curling iron and started curling my hair with it (mine was not very long, in style at the time, 4 or 5"). I was loving this and asked to see in a mirror what she was doing. When she finished, she showed me and out of the blue asked me if I liked dressing like a girl. At first, I said no but then admitted it to her. I think she probably noticed her cosmetics were disappearing a little too fast. She became very upset but eventually calmed down. After that I think she did a little research on her own and realized that this probably wasn't going to go away. However, she really didn't want to deal with it. We sort of agreed to a "don't ask-don't tell" strategy. That was many years ago. Since then I have gone through periods of more or less dressing, but I no longer borrow her things--I have my own makeup and wig and some clothes. I'm pretty careful, but always worry that one of these days I will get caught again. I really don't know how she would react.

MichelleH

sort of got caught, so she is aware...

I am married and sort of got caught--she found my waist nipper corset on the floor of our bedroom--so I confessed to her that I was a transvestite and liked to dress in women's clothes when alone. I think she was very relieved that I wasn't having an affair with another women...actually when you think about ALL crossdressers are having an affair with another women...our fem persona inside. Well, we sat down and talked about it for a short while in which she asked the usual twenty questions. I tried to be honest but I was embarassed but more mad at myself for being careless and getting caught. In retrospect, it was a good thing because it gave me the chance to get my secret out in the open between us.

Since then, like MichelleH, we've adopted a pseudo "don't ask, don't tell". However, on occasion, it comes up and happily in positive ways. She has bought me a few pairs of panties from Victoria's Secrets..."so I won't stretch and ruin hers". I'm allowed to wear her panties when we make love and twice now "she sneaks a pair into my luggage" when I travel (don't really need them since I usually take a full set of lingerie). Don't get me wrong, I appreciate her thoughtfulness and I think is her way of telling me she knows that I'm crossdressing while on the road. I'm also beginning to think she realizes that I do crossdress whenever I'm home alone.

She still has not seen me dressed in anything beyond a pair of panties outside our bedroom time. With her blessing, I want to start wearing panties more often to sleep and around the house. I also would like to let her see me wearing a bra but that may be a bit too much for her still. Some time back, she did mention that she doesn't know if she can handle me wearing anything on top.

I'm excited and rambling so I'll stop. Thank you for listening.

Paula J
    Love to wear matching bras, panties, and garter belts

I am single yet.....
    H & K
    Jenny K

my wife does not know about my times dressing other than halloween, but i think she is suspicious of how much i like it

Wife Knows

My current wife knows and accepts my dressing but does not participate though she lets me dress with no limits. My first wife is another story, she’s my ex because of the dressing, it was too much for her to accept.
    [size=3] >^..^<[/size]

Chandra Marie

My wife knows.

She knew before we were married, is supportive and assists. We go clothes , jewelry, shoes and makup shopping together. The only problem we have is the lack of space for all the female attire we both own.

- Dina
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Life Traveller

Does SO Know

Hi:
    I'm single and my GGirlfriend not only knows but supports my CD'ing...she bought me a thong, which is just cute as all get out, but when I get aroused, its pretty much, well, you know...I unhook her bra and she unhooks mine, etc...I'm much more flamboyantly dressed than she...she often helps me choose outfits...she's a real catch...kisses - R

Married for twenty years and my wife has known since before then.

Strictly a home player I find myself once again dressed as a maid and preparing to take my wife her breakfast in bed.

We share some of the makeup and a few pairs of shoes. Guess thats very supportive.

Unlike many here my crossdressing started late in life. Having always admired women who dressed nicely I often wondered what it must be like to be all dolled up and wear high heels. I had only been with my wife a year or so when these thoughts really began to get to me. Eventually I told her about these thoughts and that I was curious to shave my legs and try on a pair of pantyhose. She was stunned at my desires but felt if I tried it I would just feel silly and the thoughts would just go away. So I shaved and she gave me a pair of her pantyhose to wear and I found it to be a wonderful experience and began to wear them all the time. At first she was uncomfortable about this but eventually she bought me my own to wear. Then one day we were cleaning out a closet and she came across a skirt she didn't wear anymore, she handed it to me saying I could have it. I wasn't sure if she was serious and didn't know how to react. Not long after that we went shopping and she bought me a pair of high heels and a bra. Things began to snowball after that and I eventually began to get into the makeup to see what I looked like as a woman. Eventually we joined a support group for hetero crossdressers and have never looked back, we have been together for twenty three years now and have a relationship I wouldn't give up for anything.

Jenny B

Hi all,, When I was married, my wife knew and even enjoyed my dressing. She was all the time buying me outfits and lingerie to wear, She even went to a few support group meetings with me. We split for other reasons though. I eventually told 2 g/f's since my divorce,, one was not very understanding,, and the other never realy got into it either, ( and she was bi). My current g/f knows, and enjoys, but is unsure where this road is leading. I talk often of hormones and starting transition, and this scares her, as she enjoys my dual ginderness, and has no feelings for other women as I would surely become some day. My overall experience is that more women are understanding and supportive than we think. Now ,,,, if only I could tell my MOM !

Knows

My wife knows and totally supports. Can't believe I missed this thread before