Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: How Many Are Married and Wife Knows?

Unhappy dressing !!

ive been married for 18 years,and she does know that i wear her panties n stockings,just the other week i asked her if icould wear one of her bras..she said yes !!!...but she still doesnt know that i dress up fully.
    I have started to re-arrange my wifes dresses and skirts in her wardrobe when she is at work....trying to give her a hint that i dress.
    Im really dying to tell her,but i think shes not ready for it as shes going through her change..................someday i hope .

sue xxx
    God these shoes are killing me !

Thumbs up Early days

I been married for 24 years and have been CDing and strictly in the closet for all of that time, well until about 6 weeks ago. At the moment it's only a partial emergence, but only time will tell.

Whilst on holiday recently, my wife bought some jeans and then went we off in search off a pair drab jeans for me. Every pair we looked at I turned my nose up at. So I decided to take the plunge and told that there was a pair off jeans I liked, where in fact she had bought hers. 'But they they only sold womens jeans there', was her reply. I then explained that I hated the baggy fit of mens jeans and loved the look and fit of her jeans. Well I was gobsmacked, when she replied 'why didn't you say at the time lets go back'.

That night in our hotel, I told her that I didn't won't wear womens jeans with boxer shorts, as the look wouldn't be right (praying that I would get the right response). And so she carmly sorted me out a pair of her panties that would fit best with the jeans.

She has since bought me more girlie jeans, loads of different pairs of panties and thongs. She has thrown out all my boxers (which she said she hated on me), except for a pair in case I need to go to the doctor. In fact she took this further than I could have dared hope.

But at the moment that is as far as it goes. I did say that if she liked me in denim so much, how about a denim skirt. At the time she just laughed and I haven't pushed the fact, but the seed has definitely been planted.

Samantha xx
    Last edited by Samantha Jane; 05-12-2005 at 04:30 AM. Reason: Spelling errors

Smile She is such a prude

My wife is one of the ones that knows and doesn't approve. She hates the idea :mad: . Well, it is her loss and she doesn't know what she is missing. She is such a prude sorry to say but I love being Lois and will continue being me when I can.

Pixie Hollow's Vixen Katie Ashe's Avatar
    Married for 11 years this June, I told her little over a month ago. I have been tring to tell her for years, never had the guts to tell her straight out,and she wasn't getting the hints I was leaving. We are now closer the ever

Don't get me wrong she was mad, upset, sad, happy, confused, releaved and plain what is going on all in the same night. Once I told her I was the other girl, she was in such tears of joy, Yes she thought I was Cheating or Gay.

Anyways I'm Starting to repeat my responses in other threads, time to go...

Katie
    DK Productions LLC, Giving back to the Rainbow Community. Need a DJ, Every Song Has a Story, We Make The Memory

ditz
    Will be married next year. Fiance knows and is supportive! We go shopping and everything, helps that we are the same size!

Sophie

Pausing To Femme-flect melissacd's Avatar

My Ballot

b) knows but doesn't approve
    What stop do I get off at? Hmmm...

I told my wife after being together 15 years. She moved out, took the kids and all the money. That was 4 years ago. I have had 3 girlfriends since then. I have told them almost on day 1. All have been ok with it.
    Today I still have no money. A very understanding and helpful girlfriend (and all her girlfriend,who she just had to tell!!) and finaly a divorce. (Which arrived last week BTW she got the house too)
    The only lesson or advice I could give, dispite what happened to me, is tell your partners sooner rather than later to stop the hurt of them finding out after years and years.

Married = told wife a few weeks ago. She is not all that happy but she has not told me to stop, but we'll see how things go. I know that she has seen a change in me, Calmer and less on edge. she has only seen me dressed once years ago and it didn't go over well.

Stephenie

Told my wife of 24 years about my CDing three months ago,she is very supportive but I thought she would be.She used to council pre and post op transexuals. Things are not perfect but it's not too bad either.

Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

Question Wife knows and approves

(My wife has known for quite a while. But here's the twist: I get neverous getting dressed in front of her. I mean she loves it when I get all dressed up, but I get to feeloing a bit out of sorts when I am changing. Would rather be fixed up all nice and pretty and surprise her. Does that sound a bit off to anyone?
    Hugs and kisses, Noel)
    If the clothes make the man then the makeup makes the woman.

My wife knows and supports me in all my activities, CD or any thing else and in return I support her in all that she does.
    Rhonda

My wife had seen me dress before we were married. Most was just bedroom stuff, and playing with makeup and hairstyles (back when I had my own hair to experiment with). Eventualy I would dress fully in front of her, but only 4 or 5 times a year.
    It was about 17 years later she came from behind me while I was going through some Cindy photos at my office and she asked "who is that !" She startled me so bad the only thing I could spit out was "oh just some girl" and cut off the monitor.
    It happend so fast that she didnt recognise me, and went home mad and hurt thinking I was chasing GG's online.
    I had to tell her as soon as I got home that it was me she had seen, and that I had been taking photos in different outfits to see how they would look.
    She was instantly relieved to hear the truth, but said she had no idea how big a part of me this realy is. I fealt like a ton of bricks had been lifted !
    That was one of the hardest things I have ever done and I realy feel for those the have told their SO about being a CD with them having no clue at all !!
    That was the begining of some long talks between us, she still doesnt quite understand, but now 4 years later we have been out a few times for girls nights, she has met many of my friends, and I guess I dont embaress her too bad because she wants to go out again soon .
    Sorry to run on, but the point Im trying to make is no matter how hard it is to tell your SO it can sometimes work out for the better !
    Cindy

She knows, approves and even helps, who could ask for more!

Yes My Wife Know's

Ive been with my wife for some 25 years allthough she new I'd wear her undies when ever I could, That was untill reasently my boobs had got a little bigger that gave me the excuse I need a bra,and having just discoverd this forum, this was only about 6 weeks ago I Got myself a bra as her's being a 'DD' and me just an 'A' I had to get my own Just to see, well that is when I got court out but after a little hart to hart I can now dress in what I like and when I like and that is pritty well all the time now ok so I have to be in drab for work well on the out side at least
    all though I still keep my Nails painted French style. back to the point she is not over the moon and will never go out with me but has excepted it as my way of life.. so why could I have not let her know all them years ago no more depretion I am now alive a may be 60 years old But Im now Feeling younger every day.

Love you all
    Big hugs
    Jonien

Pity on me....She doesn't know and if she knows......I don't wanna die, girls...**sigh**
    Life would be much happier if you know http://planet.daum.net/crystal_sub.

mrs.highheels

Smile married and wife knows

i told my wife before we married and she was ok with it and even picks out things as a gift for me sometimes.from wigs to highheel shoes or boots and all in between.as well as underclothes.michelle jean(mrs.highheels)

Bunny's submissive girl CharleneCD's Avatar

Wife helped bring my tastes out

My wife and I discovered that I am a crossdresser tgether. It started over a year ago when we were trying to find a costume for me for a Halloween trip to Vegas. She had me try on a tight skort in thoughts of dressing me as a woman. We didn't go with the costume because we didn't want me competing with the pro's that would be there. Problem is (not realy) that I liked the feel of the skort , it's fabric, it's tightness. I put it on several times when she wasn't around. Last week we were having some serious talks about our sex life and turn ons. we were being very open so i decided to admit to my liking and wearing the skort. She thought it was cute, a bit overwhelming but cute. The next night when we were at Wal-Mart she took me to the women's clothing section and bought me some underwear, bra's, lingere, skirts, 2 pr of heels, and even some bra fillers. Since I am here in this forum you girls know what I discovered about myself. We are both having to come to terms with my new needs, but we are doing it together. I think her biggest problem is jelousy that I can wear clothes she is to heavy to wear. To fix that I am going to get some exersize tight and we will do arobics together.

I would be miserable if we could not share this togetherand am making sure to express my love and appreciation to her.

Unfortunately for me, my wife knows (caught me) does not accept, but allows it when she is not around. Further complicating matters, my son is planning on moving in (know this is a bit off the subject).

I had to tell my wife about eight years ago because she found a bunch of cd websites I had visited and was at the time not computer savvy enough to cover my tracks. When she confronted me I figured now is the time. She didn't freak out or anything but does not want to know about or have anything to do with my crossdressing.

Steph53

Smile

My wife just recently identified the fact she knew I dressed and she doesn't approve . I basically told her I was born a transvestite . She is just too straight laced but at least it is out now. I still hide it tho, I don't want her to get too upset.

Hugs,

Lois

My GF of 4 yrs knows and is quite happy with it even picking clothes out for me,thank god. Plus she gets the added bonus of getting the house cleaned when im in Maid mode.
    x
    Man!...Feels like a Woman!

married.
    wife does not know.
    and would not accept if she did.

told my wife about it a month into our boyfriend/girlfriend relationship, she was like "so?" which I was shocked at. let her do my makeup about a month after that, have dressed every few months since then. I don't think she enjoys when I dress up, but she doesn't really care. I know she hates makeup because she will not kiss me when I have lipstick on (how ironic). We made love once while I was dressed, that probably won't happen again.

lately it's been really hard to dress up with 2 dogs (one a puppy only 4 months old). anyone that's a dog owner knows what a pain they can be always having to go to the bathroom.. and let's face it, most of us don't want to be exposed to our neighbors of what we are, so that limits my dressing to only a few hours.

wife knows

my wife knows and is very supportive.she knew
    when we were dating. karen

my nic says it all obsessedwithpantyhose's Avatar

married

WOW it sure took a long time to get to the end of the posting list

with in the first week of meeting my now wife i showed her i cd and she is totaly for me bein dressed all the time ,, im the one who is holding me back