Thread: Auto Accident

Auto Accident

On friday Nov 21st My wife and I got in a auto accident.After my light turned green I started to go.When a lady coming from my left ran the red light. Mywife was sore and still is I was good to go. The thing is I was underdressed bra panties and frilly socks.Wy wife needed to be checked out in the ER.I thought what if I had been hurt and needed looking at I think I'll gust dress at home from now on. I think it would have been super embarrassed and I wouldn't want to do that to her.
    Angie

It's like saying wear clean underwear if you have an accident.
    I can assure you it aint clean after a serious collision.

I have learned to accept the risks over the years and stay safe, even when skiing.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Doctors and nurses won't blink, honest.

They are too worried about other things.

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

You got that right, mm...

Compared with the folks who go to the ER to get all manner of bizarre items extracted from orifices where they have no business being after they got stuck there, that's pretty tame...

Hospitals and doctors don't care. You're just another patient with an insurance company to bill. Besides that kind of possibility just adds a thrill to the dressing or underdressing. I mean in the middle of the night if my house started on fire, what would the neighborhood think when I came running out in a satin cami and tap-pants? You can worry about it or accept the thrill of risking getting caught. Everything is more thrilling when there is some risk.

Silver Member
    Glad you weren't hurt. I can understand how post accident thoughts occur and although the doctors would not say anything I would still feel embarassed too.

You should NOT live your life worrying about the what ifs, especially the what ifs that have no real consequences. Undertaking this journey will always bring it's own risks and dangers but so will many of the other things we do. Don't fly, what happens if the plane crashes? Traveling by car is the most dangerous form of travel so don't do it. Look, everything we do has a risk. You've just had the one car crash you're likely to experience in possible your lifetime. Stop worrying and get on with it.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

I've been to the ER twice when underdressed. I ended up in the hospital both times, so everyone saw my underwear. Nobody batted an eye. Really, it was no big deal.

I was in a pretty bad way both times. As long as they fixed what was wrong, I wouldn't have cared if they fell down laughing.