Thread: 3rd time out

Just a Cross Dresser Kacey Black.'s Avatar

3rd time out

So, last night was my 3rd time out. We'd planned visiting a local club that we'd been to before because of the comfort level I'd experienced there. Prior to that, I'd also planned to drive by a potential hangout/club to check it out.

This would turn into a night of "firsts" for me in the cross dressing realm.

We had to do a little shuffling because I couldn't get ready at my house... so, for the first time, I got ready at a friends house. They had a fireplace and boy was that place hot... so trying to do makeup in a 90 degree bathroom was a first. I managed to pull it off and headed for the car.

Next up, the drive. Here's where I started having fun. This would be the first time I'd ever driven fully dressed too. It took a small bit of getting used to but I had it down pretty quick. Just had to figure out where to put my damn heels.

But before that, a detour. That's right, our companion needed smokes. "To the convenience store!" Yessir, pulled up to a WELL LIT gas station and my heart is racing. Yes, I parked at the end, but it was still well lit. Nobody really saw me but there were people near by. Nothing came of it of course because "conveniently" I was digging in my purse for something... HA! So, another first.

The drive itself went well and we cruised by the club I wanted to check out. It had a reputation for being... um... ok... but not the best place in town. We got there and we sat outside for a few minutes... and got completely nervous.

"Screw it" I said. Let's just get to the other place.

My ladies agreed and we headed for our final destination.

It's only 10 blocks away, but it took 30 minutes.

Damn! There was a GAME that just got over (major sporting event) and we're in the heart of downtown.

So, a lot of lights, gridlock... police directing traffic, buses, cars, and a whole lotta people surrounding me. Thousands of people.

Yes, this is what I wanted tonight! Not.

I've got a death grip on the steering wheel hoping nothing happens. Luckily nothing did happen. Not one weird stare, nothing that I saw really.

Anyway, we got to the place only to have it being rented out by some business clown Christmas convention... and I'm now a little peeved.

Crap. Now where to?

Our location meant we had to go back through that mess.

So, zig zagging through the traffic, we end up in a familiar place. The place I first went out. Nope, teenager punk party there... and the other place is closed.

My wife suggested we go to a final option, a known lesbian bar where they'd been before. We went there and had a pretty good time. There were a couple of other CD's there too. One of them was older and WAY taller than me. I didn't recognize them but they were staring at me... every time I'd get up and it made me feel pretty good. I was dressed well and I may have been clocked by a few, and checked out by others.... but otherwise most people just smiled & went about their business. I'm finding that with my ability to walk quite well and carry myself with confidence goes a very long way in projecting who I am. Show em who you are, walk the walk and nobody messes with ya.

That club was fun even though it was kind of a dive.

So, all in all. A good night and a few firsts!

Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by Kacey Black.; 12-06-2014 at 11:17 AM.

Kaisa,
    Getting caught out and about in a crowd is all part of the game.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I imagine the turns and twists of your evening make it all the more memorable. Thanks for sharing.

Sounds like it went well, other than the places rented, and detours. You are so lucky to have a wife, that is ok with you. I am 60, never had a wife, but have never met a single Gg ok with it.

Quite an evening

At least now you know you can drive in Heel's

You got in one evening the experience it took me six months of driving; parking; sitting; getting nervous; driving somewhere else; repeat as necessary . . . . . to learn the simple fact that most people (99-44/100ths) don't give a good d_mn about those around them who aren't drawing undue attention to themselves.

Get out there and enjoy - - - - and be all the woman that you are meant to be.

Best,
    Rhonda
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Wow...quite an evening indeed! Lots of twists and turns with fun had by all! Glad you had a great time...can I say I'm jealous...ok yea I'm jealous

Stephanie M.

Very cool story! Thanks for sharing!

Sounds like a movie script--and fun!
    I'm looking forward to telling of my first time.

BTW--I've read a lot about driving in heels--why not just slip of the shoe?

Seriously :-)

Vanessa