Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Drinking and Dressing

Aspiring Member
    when I am out and dressed(always with my supportive wife) I make it a rule that I only have 2 drinks.
    this way I can always make rational decisions and remain in as much control of any situation possible.
    at home I suppose a few more drinks won't hurt anyone, but in public stay sober sisters!!

Most of the time we go out and my husband is dressed, it is to a place we can drink. "Girls have more fun drunk!" - direct quote from my husband, although I doubt he remembers saying it lol
    11/15/12 ride or die

If I ever drink when dressed I do it at my house. That way I'm in control weather I'm drunk or sober. Plus I'm not a big social drinker to begin with. I don't drink often so when I do I want to DRINK. lol so best not to do it in public.

drinking and dressing on Halloween has led to some of my best / worst / weirdest memories!

haha!

one of my fave times was my first year of college alone in my apartment ... drinking... and dancing... in a dress!

to one of my fave albums cranked up!

it was so fun and I wish I could have that groovy feeling more often!

Drinking was one of the ways I self medicated for the shame of my CDing, long story short I am now a recovering alcoholic and have accepted my femme side and the need to drink to enhance my femme self is a non issue. To each their own I don't want to preach.

First time I fully dressed for my wife we were both totally drunk. She's like me dressed ok enough sober, but loves it drunk.

I will at times drink when im dressed but i have never crossed the line of doing something i can not hide or regret and since i am in the closet and single i figure im safe (hopefully )
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

I do not frequently drink in general but when I do and I am alone at the end of the night, my eyebrows usually get plucked and I fall asleep with my makeup on.

I have noticed that selfies after drinking aren't usually as flattering so I try to avoid it.

Trivia fact: this past Friday, December 5th, was the 81st anniversary of the repeal of prohibition.

I think it is our duty to celebrate. Virtual drinks are on me, ladies (and gentlemen too, if any happen to be here).
    Last edited by Andy66; 12-08-2014 at 04:44 PM.

Platinum Member
    I can't say I feel "enhanced". I am very careful about my alcohol intake when I go out...usually I switch to soda or O'Douls after three drinks. At home I will allow myself a bit more, but I don't feel it improves how I feel about myself in any respect.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

girly girl
    Sabrina,
    I must admit, there is (almost) nothing I enjoy more than drinking and dressing. I can't say I don't enjoy one without the other but the combination definitely enhances my girly feelings. I've wondered how many others felt this way, I'm glad you posted this.
    Bottoms up,
    Abby

I'm not a drinker either way, especially if I'm out. One or two drinks then I switch to soda.
    A DUI is not my idea of fun in either mode, and I need my license to make a living.

I don't mind a drink but I don't need one either to have a good time. I just want to be out and about as a lady

I do love having a glass of wine while dressed. I'll even make a cosmo for myself. I only drink when I'm dressed at home. I feel Im asking for trouble if I'm dressed and drinking outside of the house! lol
    "It's so much fun to be girl!!"

Never drank. Don't know what it feels like to be buzzed.

I don't associate Drinking with my dressing.

If I'm out with a group of girls and the social occasion calls for it, than I may/will have a drink as I feel like.

For some reason I don't get the urge to dress when I've had a drink. It's probably because I don't drink at home, so my mind is pre-occupied with the social event and pushes dressing out my mind. Then when I get home I'm usually in such a state I struggle getting through the door, let alone get dressed up.

Banned Read only
    I have very little experience drinking while dressing because I usually drive while dressed. In the winter here in the Great White North there are often RIDE programs when you least expect them. Getting pulled over, it's trouble to explain one thing, let alone two.

Platinum Member
    Hi Sabrina, Back in the day I was guilty of D U I Dressing under influence.

And it was always fun Pre DA/DT
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

The one thing I do not do is drink and drive. If I am driving I do not consume any liquor at all. I did go out to a restaurant on Sunday and had a few margaritas and I was also dressed en femme, so I will drink when I am dressed. The restaurant was a short walk from where I live.

Mimi and i tend not to indulge in alcohol when dining out both for safety reasons and because the price of wine by the glass is outrageous. We'd rather spend the same money on wonderfully decadent desserts.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    be carefull with that ish.......me and another gal have had to bail another sister out in the past.........thelma & louise style.......

In the beginning it helped me embrace this part of myself, because it is a very tricky road to walk at times. Now, I am comfortable with a nice lemonade in my Marilyn Monroe glass, and perhaps a cherry to suck on.

My wife and I like to drink beer or Caroline's (generic bailey's) in the evening. She is in her pajama pants and a t shirt. I am in my full Iowa farm wife mode.

We usually start about 4:20 lol

We took our RV to Colorado and points west this summer... Washington and Oregon. I was androgenously dressed almost the whole trip. I even got some new Chic jeans in Crescent City!

More than about one drink a day ain't healthful. Kefir beer is probably the most healthful drink. I seldom have alcohol, unless it's in kefir or sweet cider. I found that if you leave apple juice set out for a day or so, it gets a nice fizz when you drink it. You can cool it first. I think that's a bit of alcohol. But juices aren't so healthful either generally, except fresh veg juice.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"