Thread: Chronology of a Crossdresser, part three.

Chronology of a Crossdresser, part three.

Chronology of a Crossdresser

Come with me on a journey backward into the dark recesses of time, many decades, and countless moments, to unravel the emergence of a crossdresser. Was I born this way or did my circumstances form me? I know not. My story is much like yours to be sure. Perhaps you will recognize many elements, perhaps you will not..

After reading this, please tell us your story!!!

The Story of Miss Mandy

1975: Born in medium-sized city in the South.

1979: Mom dressed me up in my older sister's cheerleading uniform as a joke

1979-1986: Lived a completely normal boy's life: Football, baseball, playing army in the woods, hunting, fishing, hiking, etc

1987: Puberty hits; become interested in girls, look at girly magazines, yet strangely, one late night after playing Nintendo, I sneak into my mother's room and steal a pair of her pantyhose. I try them on. I love it!

1987-1989: Mom gets a job; I have the house to myself in the afternoons; start trying on her lingerie and make-up.

1990: I go to a local Frederick's of Hollywood store in the mall and sheepishly buy a pair of thigh-high fishnet stockings. The young, attractive sales lady only smiles as I pay for them. As I walk out of the mall, I unexpectedly meet my uncle there...he asks why I'm carrying a pink store bag... Later that year, I spend an afternoon at my newlywed sister's house for a birthday party; I sneak inside and ramble through her underwear drawer and discover a garterbelt. I put it and her stockings on and nearly get caught by her husband...

1991-1993: Work at a local grocery store as a bagger and checkout clerk. As I take out the groceries of an attractive 30-something women to her sports car, she lights up a Virginia Slim 120 and tells me that I bet I would like to smoke one...wow, what a thing to hear as a 16 year old boy.

1993-1995: Graduate HS; enter college; CDing takes a hiatus.

1995: Discover the Internet; start making CD search queries

1996: Mom gets a job at a local Bed and Breakfast; local scandal is created after B&B owner's husband is discovered to be a CD. I am secretly intrigued...

1997: On a January night, I make a secret 2-hour trip to Ritzy Rags (closed now) in Atlanta, GA to have a makeover. I am young, thin, and make a great blond. Not bad for the low, low cost of $100. On the way home late that night, I chose "Mandy" as my femme name; Meet my future wife (an only child) in late 1997 and tell her that I like to wear women's clothing after the third date. She is excited to finally have a "sister" to play dress-up with.

1997-1999: Courtship with future wife; play dress-up on multiple occasions (often with her sleeping parents just a few rooms away...he he)

2000: Married; move out of parents house, buy a collection of lingerie, shoes, and thigh-high boots; Wife dresses me up on our overseas honeymoon. Nothing like a corset, thigh-highs, forearm length velvet gloves, and full make-up on in a B&B in the British Isles...

2000-2003: Dress often, wife buys me a wig, build a secret "dressing room" in the dark basement of our first house.

2003: Wife grows cold to my obsessive dressing; only major purge (costing hundreds of dollars); resolve to "quit" ha ha

2003-2006: Move to New England; little to no dressing until I decide to walk into a near-empty lingerie store near Boston, MA around 10:00 AM. Ask for a Rago corsolette in 42 D "for my wife". Older sales lady smiles and then asks me if its really for me...I blush, break down, and admit that it is indeed for me and she shows me to the dressing room. I buy it and start dressing again off and on.

2007: Move back south; wife is only barely lukewarm to dressing now.

2008: Sneak off to Phoebe Cross in Atlanta, Ga for an overnight stay and makeover. Only tell wife about it two years later.

2008-2010: Occasional dressing; Children come into the picture: career hits high gear.

2010: Start to dress more frequently; buy more women's lingerie (with the consent of my wife)

2011: Buy make-up and wigs for first time in years; start cleaning and doing chores for my wife; she buys me a maids uniform. She amazingly becomes completely at ease with my dressing once again. She even suggests we take a trip out of town in the near future with me in femme. I begin to find a peace once again...

March 2012: Go into public for the first time fully dressed. My wife and I get a room in a very elegant hotel for two days...I get dressed up in a beautiful black mini-skirt and along with my wife, make a mad dash for the service elevator of said hotel. Oh my god!!!...service elevator stops on third floor and a hotel maid steps on...she looks at my wife (who is dressed elegantly for a night on the town) and I and says "you girls are looking good"

Summer 2012: Make multiple trips to various gay bars and drag shows in our city fully dressed and with the full consent of my wife. Local masquerade party held at a club in June. My wife dresses me is a full latex body suit, attached hood, pony tail, made-up eyes and lips, and thigh high boots and sends me on my way...wow...(what more can I say)

Late Summer 2012: Move to a new town, wife stays back in old city to finish school. Have many, many days to dress as I please...wife even buys me a new ensemble of Clinique products to indulge myself in her absence. She forbids me to smoke my VS 120s unless she says it's ok and I must be fully dressed as Miss Mandy and wearing fully-painted long nails. Needless to say I am dressing more...

Fall 2012-Wife joins me in our new city. Rent a house, use spare bedroom for all my pretty things.

Spring 2013- Continue to dress 1-2 a week. Discovered for the first time by a neighbor. Was all dressed up in full body latex suit, lace collar, hood, and chastity device when said neighbor knocked on the door, looked in through a side and saw me. He never said anything to me about it as he might have thought it was my wife (BTW, she knew I was dressed fully at the time)

Summer 2013- Children start school. MAJOR PURGE (-+ $1500 worth of stuff); take 4 month break. However, the urge comes back (ha ha), and I slowly begin to build another wardrobe.

May 2014- Second major outing with wife. Attend a major Rock concert in Nashville, TN while fully dressed. Great experience until we are stopped by a sheriff's deputy a mile from our house at 3 AM in the next morning. He sees me and my wife, laughs a little, and tells us to drive home safe.

Summer 2014- Purchase new home. Huge walk in closet in our master bedroom in which my wife agrees to let my place my makeup table, and clothes. Now I am truly in the closet...

Lucky girl Sounds likeyour having fun and have things under control and making it work Great
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

YOU LUCKY GIRL YOU........................Debra

Mandy, long posts are usually hard for me to stay with, but as I was reading yours, I keep going "yup, me too","same here". Of course the details are different, but many similarities are there.

Mandy
    You are so lucky to have such a great wife, treat her with great care.

Can we clone your wife so we unfortunate ones can have one?

Platinum Member
    Fascinating! Certainly some remarkable highs and lows. I'm glad to hear that you and your wife have found a common denominator that works in your relationship!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Just a Cross Dresser Kacey Black.'s Avatar
    Excellent post. Mine is Sooo similar.

Great post! Glad to hear that your wife has accepted this side of you. My story is very similar, especially about the $1500 purge.
    "It is so easy to exist, instead of live. Unless you know there is a clock ticking."
    --Anna Quindlen, writer, journalist, columnist

The Story of Sheila
    (I may be off on dates)

1977: Born in Chicago.

1977: Mom dressed me up in cute pink baby pajamas

1982 or 1983: Gets into mom's make up to be "pretty like mommy" tries to walk in mom's heels. grandma, mom and some other family members tease slightly and correct me saying "boys don't dress like girls"

1982 - 1989: Get teased by uncles and brothers being called "Shawllie, the little girl"... Hated all things "girlie" and shut down wanting to have anything to do with being a girl until I hit my teens.

1991 - 1994: Secretly would dress in my mom's clothes when parents and brothers were out of the house, sometime would wear my mom's nylons that were in the dirty clothes hamper in the bathroom. Would pray that God would turn me into a girl and believed if I prayed hard enough it would come true.

1993: Started dating my wife (my high school sweet heart) never told her about my dressing.... thought I was evil/gay/weird for wanting to be a girl. Went into a dressing lull after 1994

1995: graduated Highschool, still in my lull for dressing.

1998: Dressed as a hooker for halloween, LOVED it, loved the attention (I was only 130lbs back then) had dudes hit on me thinking I was GG, it was fun and re awoke my desire to dress.

1998: My son was born, stopped any dressing after that.

2002: Married my high school sweet heart

2003: started to dress again... would steal a pair of my wife pantyhose first, then I tried her cloths (that I could fit)

2005: started buying my own clothes and shoes. Wife found my stash and we almost had a divorce.

2007: Wife found my new stash and almost had a divorce again with her throwing my shoes and clothes at me. I was about ready to leave her too at this point as I had come to accept my dressing.

2008: Wife saw a counselor about my dressing and started to turn around. She bought a "pop up" closet and took the clothes I was hiding in garbage bags under the basements steps and hung them in the closet. It really help our relationship rebound. My clothing stash really started to grow as I grew more comfy with dressing.

2010: Attended my firs Chi Chapter event (i think it was this year) but as a man not en femme

2010: went to LA for a conference and spent 1 day as a woman... it was super scary yet exciting... I took the bus, went to the girls bathroom, walked around

2010 - Now, got laser hair removal from face, legs, chest, abs, underarms, I am finding I want to dress full time and take hormones. Wife is still not comfortable with dressing but she is giving me my space with it. Go out in public more often as a woman both local and when i go on business trips... Even managed a booth for my business dressed as cat woman in LA and got many compliments and pictures by conference attendees (it was freakin awesome) told more friends about my dressing and even some of my employees know I dress now.

Aspiring Member
    The story of The Quiet One

1995 - born in a large neighbourhood in Singapore.

1998 - enrolled in ballet classes. Was the only boy, so my dancewear was imported (T-shirt and shorts IIRC), though I paid too much attention to the girls' chiffon skirts. Dropped in a month, don't even know the reason.

1998-2006 - led life as a generic if underweight boy who loved cars, spaceships and doodling in class; mostly befriended girls between 2002-2003. Interestingly, the one thing one of the girls disapproved of me was befriending the noisy, football-playing lot who hogged the back row of class. At primary school, one of the common punishments for general disciplinary issues was to wear the uniform of the opposite sex for a week. I never got that at all, even though I witnessed it with my own eyes.

2006 - First experience cross-dressing proper. I started with the outermost layer - first being traditional Chinese clothing as the storeroom had it in abundance (floral qipao blouse paired with a floor-length skirt). I moved on to typical day dresses, or rather whatever was lying around in the storeroom's boxes.

2007-2008 - lull period, focussed heavily on my secondary school entrance exams and coping in secondary school. Started playing typical video games, as did practically everyone in that boys' school.

2009 - discovered the wonders of lingerie. I don't actually recall any further details, really. But I never dressed without lingerie ever since.

Early June 2009 - Obtained three women's jackets, wore them to school on rotation. Nobody makes any remarks, though.

Late August 2009 - Dressed for a school play rehearsal. In a gown bought cheaply from a bridal store no less. The original actor screamed at me and broke down when I brought the dress out, so I eventually wore it while another classmate took over the lighting from me that day. I have no idea where the gown went ever since, but I never brought it with me when my family moved.

2010-2011 - Two years spent in a boys' school, dressing very sparsely and only on occasion. Still no wig. Multiple extremely sexy dreams concerning either crossdressing or from the point of view of a woman over these two years.

Throughout most of 2011 - First taste of underdressing proper. Pantyhose under my school uniform, except when there were sports activities that day.

November 2011 - Started reading on CDing, autogynephilia etc. Came out to parents after five probably torturous years of their suspicions. They warn me not to ever do it. My father insists it is still a phase and mentions that he himself also did it before finally 'growing out' of it by the time he enlisted for mandatory military service.

December 2011 - Get mistaken for a girl by an onsite photographer while on vacation in Korea. While riding an ATV no less.

2012 - Enrolled a co-ed pre-university institute. Got reprimanded because my orientation group crossdressed for the final night of orientation. I still have that dress though - a black and gold empire waist gown that reaches to my ankles. (My juniors replicated the same stunt with their school uniforms, and were reprimanded as well.)

Mid 2013 - Desk-mate of over 10 years tells me that his female friend has explicitly dared him to attend a cosplay convention in drag as a tag team, saying that I might as well tag along seeing that I know the anime in question. His parents disapprove, however. Question is quickly dropped.

August 2013 - Closest I have ever got to crossdressing among muggles: wearing the female hospital gown to an X-ray checkup and going unnoticed. The female hospital gown is effectively a sheath dress to some degree, while its male counterpart has trousers and would be very much a waste of time to put on. The doctor couldn't make any remarks.

November 2013 - Gave up on wearing generic T-shirts to sleep, switched to tank tops with bikini briefs. Eventually, I found myself a few camisoles that didn't look too suspicious. I've tried proper women's sleepwear before on a few occasions.

Late December 2013 - Found wig in corner of storeroom when cleaning up.

2014 - Frequency of dressing greatly reduced ever since, now only have chances on weekends.

October 2014 - Bought lingerie from a sex shop (of all places) on a weekend. Bra and matching thong girdle, 2 pairs of stockings. Cashier gave me knowing smile.

November 2014 - Dressed up for a pageant. Purple evening dress with slit up one side, paired with stockings. Became rather infamous for the incident, as was for slipping my shawl off to reveal the strapless bodice. To be honest I found it more awkward than sexy.

Late November 2014 - Did a vocal recording for a demo of one of my songs in a mini dress (full skirt, like a tutu), stockings, wig, heels. I did not alter my voice accordingly, however. That said I felt sexy for once instead of pretty. However, I'm still entirely in the closet and unshaved as of now. I have every intention to take it slowly though.