Thread: A little update and where do you thing you are at with CDing?

A little update and where do you thing you are at with CDing?

Hi Ladies!
    So I wanted to give you a little update as to where I am at now. I have been "under dressing" for about 4 months now, I have not worn any male undies since then and I am loving it
    My wife understands I need to do it sine I do not have much time to dress (bless her) but she is still not super comfortable with it. I did move all my thongs/panties some tights, leggings and pantyhose into my own personal drawers in my house (no more basement for those woo hoo!!!) and my wife seems ok with that. She said she understands but is still not comfy with it (understandable) I lasered the hair off my legs, abs, chest, under arms and face and LOVE IT!!! Where I am at right now, I feel like if I was given the opportunity I would live as a woman full time, do HRT, voice therapy but still keep my "frank and beans"

Where are you ladies at in your journey called life with CDing?

Aspiring Member
    Thus far - dress / top + bottom, bra and panties, wig, occasional stockings / tights. I do not shave my body hair as I keep my dressing under the radar - considering most of my female clothes are leftovers kept in a box in the storeroom. I dress androgynously (or rather more femininely) in bed these days but have yet to progress to babydolls or the likes, no matter how sexy I may find them. I would consider progressing to makeup towards the end of this year.
    Last edited by Lily Catherine; 01-23-2015 at 10:50 PM.

When I dress (only about 4 times a month due to long work hours) I have grown my hair out to almost be passable so I've yet to get a wig but hopefully get one soon (Christmas ) but I do my hair make-up dress top+bottom bra w/forms panties and I try to do my nails on that night even though I have to take it off my fingers before work. Lol oh and I've shaved my everything. Def gunna keep frank and his partners. Hormones intrigue me but I like my man side as well so this works for me. But if I didn't have a family and was given opportunity I would be a thought to think about definitely.

All male underwear thrown out for over a year. Panties only, always shaved, I don't stand to pee any more. I mostly am the bottom for my wife instead of the other way around. She locks me up in chastity most weekends and in any opportunity when we might actually interact sexually...I know she loves having that level of control.

When we play I get to do everything. ****ty or sweet makeup, lingerie, the highest of heels...but still...my ability to come or not come rests solely on her. So, today, she wasn't feeling horny, so she didn't unlock me and I get to try to sleep her metal cage.

meghan = pretty dang happy

meghan
    "No matter how far you've gone down a wrong road, turn back."

~Turkish Proverb

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Well, I'm still only part-time as Amy. But:

• I go out regularly as a woman...and even have social obligations as a woman.
    • I have been complimented on my fashion sense, my ability to accessorize, and my overall appearance.
    • I wear my own hair, and usually put waves in it with a curling iron as part of my dressing.
    • I have acceptance and support from my fiancee...who even calls me "girlfriend" sometimes when I'm Amy.
    • I carry a designer purse...that was a gift from my younger brother.
    • I routinely epilate my legs and arms, and enjoy keeping them smooth.
    • I have pierced ears, so I can wear any earrings that strike my fancy.
    • I keep my toenails painted at all times.
    • I sleep in ladies' pajamas every night.
    • I have a much bigger female wardrobe than a male one by this point.
    • I have a feminine voice that can even pass over drive-through speaker systems...and I can even sing with it.
    • I don't hesitate to walk outside even in broad daylight as a woman.
    • And, if you'd told me a couple of years ago that this would all be true by now, I'd have been thinking you'd been smoking too much of substances that are now legal in Colorado!

May all of my sisters reach their full potential.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

Gone to live my life
    Hi Shiela,

Since coming out to my wife just over a year ago, I have gone from never dressing to complete dressing out in the Vanilla world (including flying). I tend to have a 40% female / 60% male split and both never cross (i.e., I don't underdress while en boy or mix femme mannerisms en boy). My wife is fully supportive and made room for Isha in our relationship. My family knows, my friends know (I have gone to social outings as both boy and girl me) and my work knows. Will I ever transition . . . not likely as my male identity is too strong and if I did then I would probably have to resort to FtM CDing to recapture the male part of my identity.

Hugs

Isha

Stacy
    I have recently had plenty of time to explore this side of me. I stay completed shaved and have started wearing panties everyday. There are times I would love to go to work as Stacy in a smart grey suit with nice heels, but I know that can never happen. I have been out once as Stacy and cannot wait to do it again. Would I be Stacy all the time, no. It is just who I am and I enjoy being my guy side and Stacy. Although I would love to get the laser treatment so I do not go through all of these razors a month.

WOW! Thanks for sharing ladies it is great to see where we are in all our walks of life

hi girls, ive had some confution over this ,but im beginning to understand , im much more female then male.for one thing i love shopping for girly things.even in male mode i wear a bra, panties and shaper, so when i use the rest room i allways sit downlike a women. i feel emotieal more like a women.i sit likeand act like a female.i come to accept its just me .the only thing is im attracted sexeuly to only women.i guess ill have to find one who likes me the way i am.but for now i figure im just a women with a penis .hugs love lynda

Well it has been almost a year since I told my wife. Although semi supportive she doesn't like or understand my need to dress but we are woking together. I have 1 drawer for my bras, panties, pantyhose, and some lingerie. I also worked up the nerve an bought breast forms, B cup, and I love wearing them. No clothing other than underthings, starting slowly and would love to get a cute casual outfit...

I started wearing panties under my male clothes and buying some other female things like a corset in mid 2012. I bought a couple of cheap wigs at Halloween, and a blouse and a skirt, but nothing else, really. By Jan 2013, my wife and daughter both knew I was wearing the panties, but I hadn't admitted to any other cross dressing that I was doing in the privacy of my home. Told them that I simply liked the feel of the bikini-style underwear, and that I could get it easier in the women's section than men's. I didn't seriously start accumulating girly stuff until Jan 2014, after my wife died. I came out to my daughter about me cross dressing, and she was okay with it - even supportive!

In mid 2014 I want out in public en-femme for the first time, and so far my outings have all just been to a local gay nightclub, for drinks and dancing. So 3 to 4 nights a month I make a real effort at it and do a full female presentation, with makeup, a good wig, and everything. The rest of the time, I occasionally do all but the makeup at home for most of the day, or will wear a few feminine things - like right now I'm wearing a girly sweater. Always wearing the panties though.

I keep my legs and upper chest shaved, and I've been bleaching the hair on my arms. My closet is about a 50/50 mix of male and female attire and shoes. But I'm still only seriously trying to go out en-femme about 3 to 4 nights a month.

Where to from here? I'm not completely sure.

I think, for me, CD fun is going to be just that - something I do occasionally, for fun. We're hoping to move to another state this year, so when we establish a new circle of friends, I may try spending more time in female mode. I don't see it tipping past the 50/50 line for me though, or ever going as far as HRT or SRS. I gender identify as male, but with a significant female aspect that I enjoy expressing. When I'm en-femme I love being treated as a lady, and I'll even consider dating guys. But becoming 100% a woman, full time, wouldn't ever be my goal.
    Last edited by Ceera; 01-23-2015 at 05:20 PM.

I once found myself crossdressing with some high heel boots, that was about it back in early college when i had a mental breakdown and was doing it just to try and avoid life. I eventually told my parents and went to get some help. When I broke out of my anxiety/depression and purged as a way to get better. This part of what i was doing i never did talk over i just swept it under the rug. Now many years later and into my second job i'm doing quite well in life and the part of me which enjoyed the dressing has returned to be reconciled. This time i embrace it not as an avoidance of life but an extension of myself and way to enjoy life. I don't do much but every once in a while when the folks are gone i indulge myself a little. I still live with my folks while i save for a home of my own, and although they knew i had dressed before and told me it made no difference they loved me no matter what i still don't feel the need to indulge that information. Overall i'm happy with things not totally sure where i'm going with it. I'm working my way up to attempting to date and find some to love me for who I am, all of me not just my male side most often expressed. Sorry for the long winded response.
    -kat
    "There's a she wolf in the closet, open up and set her free" - shakira

I dress-up most weekends and go shopping in town, I mostly wear slacks and a top and love to shop for bras and panties. I think most of the shop assistants have an idea I'm cd but I don't mind I am just another customer to them.

X Kathleen