View Poll Results: what would you choose?

Voters
154. You may not vote on this poll
  • being a woman who can only wear mens clothes

24 15.58%
  • being a man free to wear womens clothes and totally accepted by all society for it

130 84.42%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Poll: If you had only these 2 choices..what would you choose and why??

Poll: If you had only these 2 choices..what would you choose and why??

Ok..so here are your 2 choices.

#1. being a woman but only being able to wear mens clothes.

#2. being a man but being allowed to wear womens clothes and society totally accepting it as the norm.

i'll answer first...

being a woman in mens clothes. I could live without the clothes but the idea of never being a woman is beyond painful. I've accepted it but of course hope my next go around on Earth that it will be corrected.

I have no desire to be a woman but I love wearing dresses so I will pick #2.

Ah-May-Lee
    #1, being a woman is more important to me.

Choices

I pick #2 first because I love the shoes too much to give them up,Second because I love my wife, children,and Grandchildren and wouldn't give them up for anything. Third because I feel as thou I have made difference in this world as a GM and Rena has also been a big part of that. Last I feel as thou I have been on this Earth before as a woman and it wasn't all good.

Big Huggs Rena

I chose #2. As much as I would prefer to have been a woman, I am not, and will probably never have the chance to transform. However, I would love to be able to wear a skirt or dress without the fear of having my head bashed in by some gang of troglodites.

Paula

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    Wow, that sounds like something a gender therapist would ask to see if you are truly a woman on the inside. That said, I have no idea what I would answer.
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending

No offense, Tara, but this is a really silly poll. I picked number 2. It's like a no brainer. Why would I want to be a woman who is forced to wear men's clothes? Duh. I am already forced to wear men's clothes.

I invoke the fifth amendment on this one.
    [SIZE=5]Natalie [SIZE=4](the Tranny Granny)[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]The thantom phread killer striks again[/SIZE]

Skirt Enthusiast Michelle Cheli's Avatar

Number 2

I would pick number two because theres more of a thrill to being a man and wearing womans clothes than if you were a woman and wearing mens clothes.

So far on these last polls still in the majority.

Paula...throw reality out the window.....the choice should not be rationalized by reality....your answer should come straight from your heart.

Miss Pinchy...hehe i was a Psych major.

Susan....its actually a straightforward question to get to the root of why you do what you do. What is your motivation. It was sort of brought up in another thread so i thought i'd find out if people were more interested in womens clothes then actually being a woman.

and no offense taken hehe...just trying to explain myself and my reasoning.
    Last edited by TaraB; 01-27-2006 at 04:34 PM.

I have to go choice #1 because to me there only clouths. Yea I wear only woman's clouths but its just me being a woman ((in my mind at the very least)) I wouldnt have to wear them if I was female so I could deal with men's clouths.

:be: ~Kera
    (\ /)
    (o.o)
    (> <)

This is Bunny.

Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

I picked #2, because...

After living for 20 some years constrained by society or by myself, I would choose to live as a man who could dress however I want and be totally accepted for it. Besides the poll makes no mention of feelings and emotions.

I am learning to enjoy both sides of my personality. And being a woman forced to conform to some insane societal standards would be no better than what I have now. I am me, and would still be me if I had a female body.

I guess I just don't fit either category offered by society.
    Sarah

"So Often times it happens, that we live our lives in chains, and we never even know we have the key" The Eagles

jeesh... it isn't about the clothes so much as it is showing the world who I am... Tough question.

I am who I am though, and deep down... that is far more female than male...
    Ciao!
    Lizz:cheeky:

Just living life one day at a time...

What Me Worry
    I voted #2 because I enjoy the male side of me but I also love the feminine side as well. I would not like to be a women full time.

Gold Member
    I my self crossdress because I like to wear dresses and skirts and lingerie so I'll stay the man.

Aspiring Member

Hmmm!?.

That is one to think on. But if and when i did have to really choose I would choose NO. One as i would and think i am supposse to have been and still am female inside as that does go. Nad i have also been female in many past lives's far more time then being male it did not always go well. BUt the time's i have been female it was far better then all of the male lives combined. I am the natural sex which is female to begin with anyway so being a girl is just the way i am suppose to mostly always be And somehow this time was cheated out of Oh well I would opt out to be female and if and when i did have to just wear male clothing then i would adapt to that But really you do not say why i would only be allowed to wear only mlae clothing so the question remains about that why is that. I just think and feel that be female is where and how i am suppose to be so i vote for one. Suzy!.

No 2 for me.
    "My Mother wanted me to find a nice girl..so I became one."

#2 - I've never cared to be a woman.
    Hail Satin!

Definitively number2, The point of what I do is I love the clothing, never thinking on being a woman, and why become a woman if I cant wear dresses

I'll Pick ?

I'd pick 2, I enjoy being a man, but to be able to wear skirts and dreeses and be accepted in society... that would be perfect, beside be a woman and only wear mens clothes... what a bummer

i have to say i'm abit suprised at the degree of difference between people that identify themselves as male and love being male but love wearing womens clothes(85%) to the people that identify solely as a woman and wear mostly because of that(15%).

there is such a broad broad difference between a CD/TV and a TG. I never fully realized just how different we were until just now.
    Last edited by TaraB; 01-27-2006 at 09:35 PM.

2 choices

Quote Originally Posted by TaraB
    Ok..so here are your 2 choices.

#1. being a woman but only being able to wear mens clothes.

#2. being a man but being allowed to wear womens clothes and society totally accepting it as the norm.
    i would definitely have to choose no. 2. i can not see why society would or doesn't accept this. why should women enjoy all the lovely outfits and acoutrments that the fashion industry generates. sure wish society would be more accepting in this case. hgz and kisses, Madelyn

I like being a man in women's clothes. I have no desire to be a woman. I'll pick No. 2.