View Poll Results: what would you choose?

Voters
154. You may not vote on this poll
  • being a woman who can only wear mens clothes

24 15.58%
  • being a man free to wear womens clothes and totally accepted by all society for it

130 84.42%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Poll: If you had only these 2 choices..what would you choose and why??

an honest answer to that Madelyn....

society does not accept it because GG do not accept it. Women have a natural tendency of whats yours is mine and whats mine is DEFINITLY mine. Women generally have zero desire to share anything thats feminine with men....and that bodes double with fashion. Women also dictate what men wear. Men will do most anything to attract women. If all the women on this planet started thinking men in dresses/drag was what they wanted sexually every man in the world would be wearing skirts/heels/makeup etc.

There are women that are attracted to men in drag as far as sexually/physically but the ones i have know only are attracted to the ones that can really pull off the look (ie androginous/look very female). because its less distracting and more natural. Last thing most women want is a guy in drag who looks like a guy in drag...it just provides alot of embarrissment for them.

honest....but true
    Last edited by TaraB; 01-27-2006 at 09:52 PM.

Hi

Hi honey, given the choice I'd have to be a girl in mens clothes, its gotta be!

I'd have to go with #1. Because I honestly don't understand how to be male, even though I am. And I don't need the clothes to be a women if I am one right down to the gene! i sorry I can't elaborate many more, it's just how I feel inside

#2 For me as well, for at least 2 reasons

1) I have no desire to be a women, I just like their clothes
    2) If I'm gonna cross-dress, I'm gonna do it in a dress.

Rachel Jean

I chose number 1. It's the body I yearn for, what I clothe myself in is secondary.

I voted for the second choice. Man, that was an easy decision. I've always held that it's not all about the clothes, that it goes deeper than that. And I truly believe that. I mean, wigs, breastforms, the makeup....hiding the boys.....face it. It's more than just clothes. But I like being a guy, too. And the girl thing? Heck, it may be more than just the clothes, but without the clothes, bay-bee, it ain't nuthin'.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

I had to go with #1. while i am still trying to figure out my true feelings in regards to this whole thing i greatly desire to be female. I would just die if i knew that could never happen. I love the hope that i have right now, even if it never happens, i still have it and would rather not loose it.

I have NO desire to be a woman and even if I transitioned I would always KNOW in my heart and mind that I would never be a REAL GG. Maybe I'll get lucky and get born as a woman in my next life (if that sort of thing really happens) but until then I'm fully content to remain a male for the rest of this life. I especially wouldn't want to be a woman if I were limited to only wearing clothes that I could wear any day of the week right now. For me, being a man and dressing and acting like a woman (knowing full well that I'm NOT), especially in public, is a BIG thrill to me, as well as being able to personally enjoy the FABULOUS diversity of clothing that women can choose to wear.

its pretty apparent that alot dress for the thrill and have no desire to be female. I have to admit this is mind boggling to me. I am having trouble understanding it. I'm hearing people talking about taking hormones but still would want to remain a man. I don't get that at all. I want to make sure that you allunderstand i'm not critizing your decisions and i respect every individual for who they are and what they want but wow....i admit my extremely limited contact with other people in the CD/TG/TV/TS world is showing. One definite thing is i see the huge difference between CD/TV and TG's now. its almost like CD's/TV's are from Mars and TGs are from Venus type difference. hehe

anyhow thanks for the reply's ...its definitly been eye opening.

number 1, for a year, then ask me again after that, i know it a cop out, but COULD NOT live without my heels, kisses tara xxxx
    im just waiting for my own race to come to earth and take me to my home planet !!!!!!!!

For a real TS being a woman (or a man for a GG) is more that just the clothing. I am number 1, being a woman is much more important than the clothing.
    [SIZE="4"]My life in a Quote[/SIZE]
    "I don't like sand. It's coarse, rough, irritating and it gets everywhere. Not like here. Everything’s soft and smooth."
    [SIZE="1"]—Anakin to Padmé - Star Wars - Episode 2 - Attack of the Clones[/SIZE]

Occupying my own end of the gender spectra...

There is no question that I love the clothes, the jewelry, the makeup, the overall appearance of being a woman but, frankly, i don't think I'm anywhere near strong enough, in mind and body, to be a woman 24/7.
    Dawn

I'd rather be a woman anyday, but the thought of having to wear mens clothes ONLY has forced me to vote 2. I want the choice and freedom to wear all those lovely femme clothes.

There is only one answer being a women 24/7.
    Adrianne.

#2 for me, but if I could be really cute............?
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Smile

#2 is my pick because i like to wear skirts and dresses being a woman in mens wear would not be fun i sometimes want to be a woman but like being a man and i love woman. not being able to fully be a woman i would rather be a man in a dress.

Two-Sided Coin

I LOVED this poll Tara! #1 for me. The question gets to the heart of what makes a person TG/TS or CD. A CD is motivated more about the look and self-constructed view of "femme" but is not terribly interested in being female. Everyone wants to be accepted as they are, even if they are "dressing up" temporarily. Those who choose option #1 and more likely to be TS or at the basic level TG. The idea of actually having breasts, marking "f" in the gender column, and potentially even the problems that females deal with everyday--even though wearing not-so-fun clothes is what drives us (TS) regardless of what clothes we wear.

What I wear does not define me, and honestly, I am not wearing heels and short skirts everyday (or even that Often), but I have no choice but to sit down to use the potty, ya know?
    Your favorite sexy kitten...

-Lydia K

Gee, I didn't see this poll about bodies. All I saw was skirts vs. pants. So I do #2.
    hugs,
    j-a
    `Who are YOU?' said the Caterpillar. Alice replied, rather shyly, `I--I hardly know, sir, just at present-- at least I know who I WAS when I got up this morning, but I think I must have been changed several times since then.'

I chose option 2. I love being a man and would never give that up. If I could wear women's clothes occasionally and it wasn't a big deal...then I would definitely go for it!!

Katie Lynn
    I would absolutely choose #1. I dress not for the thrill of dressing but to get in the character of being female. I know I'll never be one but to be able to stand naked in front of the mirror and see nothing between my legs and unadorned shape of my hips is definitely what I'd prefer.

Man with women's clothes. I just LOVE the clothes women wear .. I'd rather be that than have a woman's body and wear men's clothes.
    [SIZE="1"]i just wanna DANCE.

myspace[/SIZE]

MY clothing

I would just like to be accepted wearing womens clothing. I suppose after I'm dead and gone men will be accepted doing just that. Damn, A day late and a dollar short again. Ohhhh to be 25 years younger!!!!

i dont really think acceptence of that will ever happen. History tends to repeat itself over and over and if history is the judge its not ever going to happen.

my opinion of course.

sorry guys.

Banned Read only
    Has to be the second option for me.
    I absolutely love being a crossdresser, I always will.
    But I love being male as well.
    I've no desire to be female.
    I wish I could wave a magic wand and let all the girls here who want to be GGs have their wish come true.

god how i've wished all my life of such a wand.