Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sleeping en femme

Sleeping en femme

Hey ladies!

I had a curiosity today that I had to get out.

I tried sleeping in panties the other night but just couldn't do fall asleep. I kept tossing and turning, trying to ignore the fact that I was wearing womens underwear. I just couldn't relax. I felt so exhilarated, even though the panties I was wearing weren't tight, but rather soft and relax fitting. I would love to sleep in panties and other kinds of feminine sleepwear.

How do you girls get relaxed just enough to bring your pretty selves to sleep?

this girl needs her beauty rest.
    Ladies & Gentlemen, HER. 💋🌸💗

The short answer is you get use to it. When all you have is panties and sleep every night in a nightgown it become normal. I mean I love the feel, but can still relax.

I sleep in a nightgown every night. The only exception would be if I were in a more public area, such as a youth hostel or perhaps a hotel where the restroom is down the hall. It feels quite awkward to sleep in anything else. I do not do any dressing in public though.

Stacy
    Tamma, I felt the same way when I first started sleeping in panties and nightgowns earlier this year. Just keep at it and you will find that while it still feels great, you will fall asleep with no problem. Also, I love now that is getting cold I can wear my pretty pink PJs.

I'd say the biggest factor for myself for sleeping en femme is the fact of age. I no longer have raging hormones coursing through my body and can relax and enjoy my sleeping.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

If only you could see me sarahcsc's Avatar
    Hi Tamma,

You did one thing right that is to get something comfortable to sleep in.

It took me awhile before I could fall asleep dressed en femme but it had a lot to do with privacy. Are you sure you're not just anxious that somebody may walk in on you?

And yes, the exhilaration is going to make it difficult to fall asleep. And like the other ladies have mentioned, you'll get used to it if you do it enough. Just remember to do it regularly.

Have fun in bed!

Love,
    Sarah
    "The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me" - Ayn Rand

Wouldn't dream of sleeping any other way, but just the nightgown. One of the biggest advantages of doing it this way is that nothing rides up.
    If you are concerned about a walk-in, you could always wear panties under your pajamas.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

I sleep in a night dress and panties every night.the only difference between summer and winter wear is the length of my nighties. Must be my old age but i have no problems sleeping. I do have a pair of mens PJ's for hospital visits.

Nice nylon nightgowns are the norm... the wife is in similar gown Miss Elaine or Shadowline are the best! Boxer shorts and tee shirt when other are around

Reality Check
    Once you get used to them, panties are jus underwear. I've tried sleeping in panties, bra and forms, even bra, forms and padded panties. In the end though, I sleep in the nude.

I agree with Tora, Shadowline nightgowns are great. Panties are optional.

Of course, once you get use to them, it may be difficult to not wear them.
    Last edited by DonnaT; 12-11-2014 at 09:16 AM.
    DonnaT

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    I remember that first thrill, but that's about 40 years ago now and I've been sleeping in them my entire adult life. I like softer, loose-fitting ones for night time. Honey, I want to be buried in the darned things.

I didn't do it all that often, but never had trouble falling asleep. Since, for me, crossdressing was always a sexual experience, a dress-up session would end up with me achieving a state of sexual satisfaction, which is always a help in falling asleep. Occasionally I would just go to sleep while still wearing panties and a nicely filled bra, and maybe a filmy peignoir. I might occasionally wake up in the night and notice what I had on, and whenever that happened, it would be a sweet, sweet feeling, as it would be when I would wake up in the morning. That sexy thrill of waking up pretty would often lead to a repeat performance of what I had done right before sleepytime.

Not sure if this helps--maybe your crossdressing experience is different from mine--but if the feeling of having the panties on is creating too much excitement, I think you know how to take care of that, dear.

If you start wearing them during the day, then at night it no big thing.

Wear the panties all day and by the time you go to bed they'll be less of a distraction. It also helps to be totally exhausted.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Hi there Tamma, Not only do I sleep in panties but also a bra w/forms and pantyhose. I L O V E the feeling(s) I get when I wake in the morning and know that I have a bra on and pantyhose on my legs. I love feeling feminine and this gives me that "shot of wonderful".

Keep doing what your doing, you'll get used to it and you'll LOVE it!!!!!!

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Gold Member Read only Rachael Leigh's Avatar
    I sleep most nights in panties and a spaghetti strap chemise, they are very soft and comfortable. Never had any problems

I sleep in a nightgown full length and panties every night. The 1st couple of nights it was difficult to get to sleep but after that no problem
    Sometimes I like to dress as Linda Leigh

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

By the time I'm ready for sleep there's no stopping me. I just slip on my nightie and off to dreamland I go.
    Since panties have been my one and only for the last 10 years it's not even a thought. Of course my bra and forms are needed to have my nightie sit properly. That took a little while to get used to but now since it's every night it's not even a thought anymore.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I have had the same experience. If I want to wake up exhausted, all it takes is a nightie or panties.
    Live and let dress.

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    I remember the first time I tried to sleep in panties and a babydoll nightie. It was just after a I came out to my wife, and since she was away for the week, I gave it a try. Sleepless in Seattle! (Well, a few hours north of Seattle). Time has taken care of that...I still feel sexy and sensuous when I put on my bedtime panties and nightie, but most of the time I don't have that elevated hormone feeling...just a sweet feeling of girly bliss as I fall asleep, and the same feeling when I wake up. And I agree...Shadowline gowns are divine, as Miss Elaine...

Tamma,
    That exact thing happens to me from time to time. I just go and do some carido or go to the gym before I go to bed. Usually works . But normally I am in my bra, panties and a large t-shirt.

@--}---
    Michelle

Banned Read only
    Tamma,
    For many years nighties were some of the sexiest things I wore, recently I told my wife that I was sleeping in them under my PJs ! A couple of days ago she said I could lose the PJs ! The first night I didn't get much sleep last night was much better ! I found the difficulty comes in the morning, I make an early cup of tea and take it up to my wife, it felt weird walking round to her side of the bed with her tea in a nightie !

Gold Member
    I have been wearing panties 24/7 for over 10 years now. so sleeping in them is no problem.
    I also sleep in a nightie, Some times when it is real warm, and I do not wear the nightie, it
    feels strange not to be wearing it.
    I even sleep with a bra on some times, but no forms.
    Rader

Aspiring Member
    With age came the ability to sleep almost anywhere and almost anytime......just not all night. What I am wearing doesn't seem to affect me much anymore. I know that doesn't help you much right now but as time goes on, and wearing a nightie seems routine, I bet you will fall right to sleep.