Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sleeping en femme

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    I don't have any man panties so I have to wear my girl panties to bed or I would have nothing on. Plus I agree with what Kate Simmons said, no more raging hormones.
    I want to be this girl!

I had the same experience, but learned to relax. Now I can't imagine going to bed without my bra, panties and nightie.

I'm lucky that I've been able to wear a bra and forms plus panties under a nylon nightgown every night. I can't remember when it was last 'exciting' to be so dressed. Now, it just feels normal.

Usually just sleep in old cotton gym shorts and a t-shirt...

This past weekend my wonderful new girlfriend loaned me her panties and nightie, and she slept in a soft old flannel shirt of mine. It was an exciting, romantic, wonderful night, and somehow I managed to sleep a little too!

Yeah, they're fun to sleep in, but I'm still more comfortable in my old cotton shorts and t-shirt.

I sleep en femme every night, and have no trouble falling asleep. But I started sleeping en femme more than 50 years ago, so ...

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    I don't sleep well when kids or grandkids are here and I have to wear "normal" stuff. . .

My first femme item was a nightie, now I find it difficult to sleep without it. Panties always since I've become desensitized to the feel as they are now my normal wear. I agree Shadowline is the best ,I've got 3 or 4 styles. My head hits the pillows and I'm out no problem sleeping for me. It does feel good waking up soft.

Same thing, the first night I barely slept and sweated a lot. Hormones can be annoying at times! The 2nd or 3rd time, you will be completely hooked!

You will get used to it very quickly. They are just so comfortable. I usually use loose comfortable satin panties, and I sleep in satin chemises with spaghetti straps. They provide the perfect does of comfort, smoothness, temperature (body warmer, shoulders and legs colder). I actually cannot sleep well without them anymore. When my parents came to visit, I didn't sleep in them, and it took me 3 or 4 days before sleeping properly again.

I'm just the opposite. When I sleep in panties and bra & forms I sleep like a baby. It is very relaxing for me and I do it lot. My wife just shakes her head and no longer asks..Why?

Yes, Tamma, I can just imagine!
    I don't get to sleep en femme that often, but when I do it's satin nightdress, bra, forms & wig.

nicole
    There is nothing like waking up and your breast forms have warmed up so much to your own body temperature, that they feel as though they are a part of you. Hope that makes sense!

I'm with Alice, I sleep wonderful in panties, forms, cozy Bra and nightie.
    Drab sleep is just panties and bra, under t-shirt and cotton shorts. Not as
    restful.

I really do believe I get better and more restful sleep in a nightgown. I don't sleep in panties though. I've never liked sleeping wearing anything even a little tight down there, either in guy mode or girl mode. Guy mode sleepwear was always either PJs or boxers, even though my guy mode underwear is 'tighty whities'.
    Last edited by BarbDriscoll; 12-12-2014 at 07:39 PM.

The Mad Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    A couple of days ago she said I could lose the PJs !
    Theresa, super happy for you. Look at how far you have come..

Silver Member
    I sleep every night in sexy pajamas or lingerie that feels good to me. Funny that I might not feel comfortable if I am not dressed falling asleep.

I've never been able to sleep "en femme", but it sounds so interesting that I'm gonna try tonight. I hope I can just relax and get some nice sweet dreams
    ---

"Life can only be understood in reverse, but must be lived forwards" - S. Kierkegard.

It is something you get used to it's called doin' what comes naturally.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I splurged and bought real silk pajamas. What a glorious sensual feeling.

I have slept in a nightgown for "ever" and for me it is the only way to sleep except when it is very hot and I don't want any clothing at all.

since I wear panties most of the time it does not bother me to wear them to bed but the first time I wore a nightgown to bed it was a little hard to get to sleep but after a while I got used to it and I can fall asleep with no problem

I sleep with a Bra an panties an a racer back night shirt or a tank top an sleep shorts on when I go to bed..
    Sarah Michelle Collins

Started HRT with Spirotone on 05/18/2013 an Estradiol Valerate Injections on 06/14/13 an Progesterone injections on 12/29/2014

I sleep about half the time in a nightgown and half the time in the buff. I choose to sleep in the buff for my SO's sake, she deserves the man she fell in love with. Though if I go to long without wearing a nightgown, my SO will lay one on the bed so that when I come in it is waiting there for me.

I sleep in panties, bra and forms, along with a favorite nightie. I never have any problem falling asleep, it just seems natural to me.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

I'll throw a spanner in the works.

I sleep in nighties occasionally. Maybe it is just our climate in Australia but to be honest most of the time it is either too hot (i.e. sleeping commando as you guys like to call it) or to bloody cold to sleep in them all the time. As for sleeping with forms, ugh! They get uncomfortable, start coming off, they make my skin irritated underneath, the list goes on and on!

Most of the time I either sleep in unisex PJ's (most winter PJ's are unisex) or zippo. It's not like you HAVE to sleep in a nightie in order to qualify as some sort of proper CD or something!

Hello ladies. I think this is a good place for my post. Today I had a crappy day and there are days when you just don't or simply can't enjoy your lifestyle. On top of that, I had to shave my legs so instead of having fun I had to do it. and it was uggh painful.

But here is the fun part. As I am typing this response, with one hand, my other hand is all over my smooth legs. Got a cute pair of hipsters on and I feel like I can fall asleep like a baby tonight. Cute panties, smooth legs. This day wasn't so bad

Lingerie is like my little escape from the crappy male-dominated world. Some people might be excited before they go to sleep all en femme. For me... a pair of panties or a nightie is something that helps me fall asleep.