Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Sleeping en femme

I absolutely love wearing my cute little panties and a nice loose shirt and cute night time short shorts. I'm not into nighties and I am not to concerned about my panties riding up! In fact I like it when my panties ride up... Makes me feel "better" I guess? But anywho if at anytime I am going to bed and can't sleep because I love feeling like this and what I wear I just do a little masterbating to what I am wearin (or fantasize) and after that I feel MUCH more relaxed and can sleep good.... Plus the wife kinda thinks that's hot

I have been wearing nighties or slips with a bra (with sleep forms),panties and stocking or pantyhose to bed every night now for two years. My wife to my surprise is ok with this! The only nights that I don't are when my Grand Daughter is sleeping over or when my daughter has friends over

I wear panties 24/7. Pretty nylon/spandex and a nylon nighty to bed every night. Sleep like a baby, but usually awaken in the morning feeling very horny. Nothing my buzzing toy can't handle. Wife likes to use it after me.

I sleep wonderfully wearing panties and a vintage nylon full slip. I have two that I wear to bed most nights. Occasionally I will just wear panties and a camisole. I sleep like a baby and enjoy waking up in the morning.
    Hugs
    Ellen Jo
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

Black satin nitey knickers and bra and forms or one of my many chemise depends on my mood and how my wife is feeling as well but my black satin nitey is my favourite sleep so soundly in it.

I have a very cute chemise made by Blush Lingerie. It's a light pink color with ample lace trim and very silky to the touch ... a lot of fun to wear with Vanity Fair Lace nouveau panties and Hanes Silk Refections thigh highs. Waking up in the morning dressed in these delicates is so feminine. I hate removing them and dressing as a guy for work.

Michelle

I wear pantyhose 24/7 as much as I can, which of course, means sleeping in them as well. At first my excuse to my wife was that I didn't have to struggle to put them on on the morning when I'm still half asleep getting dressed for work. I'm so used to it now that during the summer months, when I may skip some nights in hose, but it feels like something's missing.

Plus, there is nothing more pleasant than turning over in the middle of the night and feeling one's nylon-encased legs as they rub against one other. I hope someday the wife will be OK with satin nightgown will be added to my sleeping wardrobe!
    "Masquerading as a man with a reason, my charade is the event of the season" ('Carry On Wayward Son' by Kansas)

Am I alone on this? I like to sleep in a 2 piece bikini, it feels awesome on me and is quite exciting!
    I will admit, I only do it on occasion though..

(warning, long)
    So for the past few years, I have been buying satin or nylon bodysuits from BodyAware.com (or XDress.com) and some of these are male enhanced with the elongated nylon shaft for my shaft (LOL).. anyways, I have been shaving my entire body for the past few years. But not a big deal since I was a bodybuilder years ago and still lift, bike & swim daily.. but even now, I awaken each night (multiple times) in a highly aroused state. Whether it is the soft satin on my smooth chest and nipples or the feeling of running my hands over my smooth body I am incredibly turned on and sometimes lie awake for hours awake and fantasizing and caressing myself...
    All I wear now are g strings or things from Bodyaware...My wife slowly got used to it. she understands my desire to wear something comfy. she also understands that the soft nylon and lace underwear movement is slowly moving to men as a new market.
    FWIW, I am seeing a few more men in my gym with shaved legs..so it does seem to becoming more mainstream. (now if I could just ears my yoga pants to the gym

Like other have said, you get used to it. With me it may have helped that I wear panties as daily underwear so it never was any different than during the day. When I started wearing sexy lingerie to bed. It was slightly difficult but not to the problem point.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

in summer, nylon panties, and cami or nylon nighty, winter, panties and cotton or flannel nighty

The same thing happened to me and I kept tossing and turning curious to feel the material...until I broke down and bought a cute pair of VS flannel pj's...now, I sleep like baby.

Dressing @ home (for now)
    When I first told my partner, it was about sleeping in panties. I still wore drab under to work so I could change in the gym. Last year she surprised me by buying a nightie for me to wear too. It's great and really relaxing. The first couple nights it was a little strange and I woke up a couple times but feeling it on made me all happy and buzzed again. Now I wear every night and my partner is surprised when I go without!

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    Sleeping in lingerie ended a multi year sleep disorder for me. My collection is rather epic at this point.

I wear a older 60's or 70's peignoir set to bed everyday. Either a long gown or a little baby doll set. I sleep better in my nighties then I do not. So soft, so pretty and so relaxing, they just feel wonderfully right.

I have been sleeping in nighties for 15 years now and about half the time with a sleep bra and forms. Vintage long gowns are my choice and I fish around on EBay once in a while and acquire some very pretty ones. I also have some wonderful long lacy robes in satin or fine cotton that I wear around the home while doing coffee and spending quality time with my love.
    Karen
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

I always sleep in a nighty, cant imagine sleeping in anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila11 View Post
    I have had the same experience. If I want to wake up exhausted, all it takes is a nightie or panties.
    Me too. It's impossible. Great, but impossible!

Love going to sleep in a vintage nightie, and then starting my day morning coffee news, in my peignoir set. What a lovely start.

Long nitie is the winter shor midknee in summer . I enjoy my morning coffee in my nite gown also my morning house work.

Quote Originally Posted by Connief View Post
    I wear a older 60's or 70's peignoir set to bed everyday. Either a long gown or a little baby doll set. I sleep better in my nighties then I do not. So soft, so pretty and so relaxing, they just feel wonderfully right.
    I like the older peignoir sets too IF they don't have the thin, spaghetti straps. For some reason, those don't seem to feel right. But as the original poster said, it is kind of difficult at first; there's the physical feeling that is really good then there's the slight "edginess" that comes from doing something out of the ordinary for the first time... or times.

Lacy PJs

Quote Originally Posted by fiseldon5 View Post
    Wearing old style babydoll top and matching panties is the best
    You're preaching to the choir! A few years ago, I posted about mixing 'n' matching some nylon pajamas, a cami & shorts set and some briefs, all in the same basic color. You can get a lot of different combinations from those three!

Lacy PJs
    Last edited by Lacy PJs; 01-07-2015 at 10:55 AM.

I love sleeping in nighties and do it most nights. Everything from long satin to baby dolls to short lace. Nothing beat the feeling.

My nightie is yellow, I love it

Slept en femme for the first time last night. Lace bra and panties. They felt amazing, and natural. Also had a great nights sleep!!