Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Sleeping en femme

Its usually some boyshorts and a sports bra for me. Sooo comfy! Although I need to get smaller breast forms for sleeping in since mine bring me out to a 38D it makes sleeping on my stomach a little uncomfortable since I'm a slender gal.

I don't get to dress that often, but always sleep enfemme. It's a must. I love when I wake up and realize what I'm wearing. Makes me smile.

sleeping enfemme

My sleeping enfemme began early in my teenage years when I found a pair of moms old panties in the trash+took them+wore them to bed . My current situation ranges from a pair of panties and a tshirt to a long yellow gown with matching panties or a short redbabydoll gown with a matching pair of red panties.My wife likes for me to wear them to bed.

After dinner my wife and I change into our night clothes to lounge and have a cocktail. Most of the time I wear L'eggs Sheer Energy STW pantyhose and a long nylon gown. The feeling of all the nylon sliding around is awesome.

I enjoy sleeping en femme. I love wearing satin or nylon/spandex panties and black silky pantyhose. I also wear lingerie, like a teddy. Or I'll wear a nylon/spandex leotard or bathing suit over my panties and pantyhose. But I take my bra off though. I don't wear a bra to bed. It's too uncomfortable.

I love the feeling of rolling over in bed wearing silky pantyhose. My silky legs rubbing against the sheets is just such a great feeling. And it's arousing too.

When I wake up in the morning and peel the covers down, I get a pleasant surprise. I see my legs covered in black silky pantyhose. It is such a beautiful sight to wake up to. And then I feel my legs, and they are so silky. It's a wonderful feeling. It is such a joy to wake up with a smile.

I started doing this when I was a teenager. Back then, I had trouble sleeping en femme because I was so aroused all night. But now, it doesn't even phase me. I'm so used to it. My advice to anyone starting to do this is to just keep doing it. Eventually, your body will get used to it.

I've slept en femme while on business trips in a hotel. My favorite sleepware is my black chemise with black silk panties, or my white silk baby doll.
    It is definitely erotic to wake up dressed like that!
    "It's so much fun to be girl!!"

The same here!

I love sleeping in a pair of cotton boy short panties and a sports bra with a t-shirt, depending on weather or a pair of lackey boyshort panties with matching bra and this cute little chemise, if I'm in a sexy mood. Of course I can only do this while the wife is away or while,I'm away.

I usually sleep in a chemise or longer night gown mostly satin but have found some nice microfiber ones, summer maybe sleep shorts and a top. I just feel more comfortable when sleeping enfemme. I have a couple of robes that I love to wear with girly slippers.

I sleep in a long nightgown, and my bra

Platinum Member
    Hi Kimmy, It takes a while for it to feel natural & normal.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Well, for me the best part about sleeping en femme is waking up as a woman.

I do it a couple of times a week. I tossed and turned at first too, it was such a charge that it cost me some z's. My best advice is to get used to it, and you'll be OK

I spent the money and bought silk pajamas. Mmmmmmmm

Living between the lines
    My favorite is a pink silk night gown. I also have a red satin teddy I like to wear. Most times it's my boy shorts and cammi
    Go through life being yourself with your head up and your heels and standards high

Aspiring Member
    Like most things, it will not take long to get used to. I was sleeping just fine the second night.

I have a pink very short satin nightie with spaghetti straps. I wore it on business trips only until my DADT wife announced that I am to much like a guy in bed (her words, not mine) and created and furnished her own bedroom. She is a night owl and I have a job that starts early every day. After she goes to sleep, I get up, get a drink of water, and change into my nightie for the rest of the night.

I love sleeping en femme So comfortable, and waking up in the morning its so refreshing. Starts my day off a bit brighter.

Just feels rite waking up that way doesn't it.

During the Summer, I sleep in the nude, but when it's cold out, I go for one of three floor-length silk gowns I own, and a pair of those hospital footie things with the little rubber grippers on the bottoms. (That way, I don't slip when I get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. Can't stand flannel; the sheets glom onto it, and it ties me in knots when I try to roll over on the other side.

If it's really cold (there is no heat in my bedroom, because it is an addition on an old house) I wear a pair of what we used to call "petti pants" under the gown - for you Brits and Aussies, they're knee-length knickers.
    "We don't see things as they are; we see things as we are." Anais Nin

Started that way for me.
    But I wear more than just panties.
    Now I underdress all the time and when I get to bed ... I only get a thrill with taking my bra off.
    I usually wear attached forms to bed.

I love sleeping in nightgowns. After my daughters left home, I was able to wear them to bed nightly. I preferred nylon but now have a mixture of nylon and cotton nightgowns in various lengths. I have many Miss Elaine nightgowns as I really like her products. I had a great wife that put up with me. I miss her!

Gurls will be Girls petrahughes's Avatar
    I also love to sleep femme, better still is waking up in my nighty bra and panties :@)

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    Summer time I sleep in a Cami and panties due to the heat. But come winder and colder weather it is a satin nightie chemise length or longer depending on how cold it is. In the summer I will sometimes wear a girls boxer short over panties for lounging before bed, and just before it get cold I might wear my cotton PJ bottoms to keep my shaved legs warm in the evenings. All of the various options that a GG has for sleep wear are mine and I use them accordingly.
    Just and older girl trying to experience all that life can bring.
    "Life is not a dress rehearsal"

I woke up in a bra and panties today- it's a great feeling once you get used to it.

i've always preferred nude in bed, but after shaving down-under a silky pair of panties keeps the boys from catching on thigh skin, and feels great all night.

xxx

vanity fair full slip for me