Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have a bra problem

I have a bra problem

whenever I put my bra on I can never get the hook on the back right. Can you please help me.

Banned Read only

Easy!!!

put the back up front hook it up then rotate it around put arms through and over the shoulder

piece of cake!!!!

Cake did someone say cake????

If you can try reaching with your arms behind your back,not a problem for me. I know others will say it's a pain that way.

what CDtv said.

but don't give up trying because it takes time to get good and eventually you'll hook in the back as easy as tying your shoelaces.

I'm a "hook and twist" type. These old arms just don't have the flex they used to, so I put my bra on by hooking in front and twisting it around.
    Unhooking is a different matter, since I've been going to a chiroprator for other reasons and doing some exercise at the local gym, I've been able to unhook it with no problem.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CDtv
    put the back up front hook it up then rotate it around put arms through and over the shoulder

piece of cake!!!!

Cake did someone say cake????
    Mmmm, white cake with chocolate frosting

You could always invest in a front opening bra.
    Luv Ya! :be:

If it's stretchy....put it on like a T-shirt over your head already fastened up.

Seriously! Even women do that. Not many..but they do.

Ah-May-Lee
    Quote Originally Posted by Julie York
    If it's stretchy....put it on like a T-shirt over your head already fastened up.

Seriously! Even women do that. Not many..but they do.

Or go to the opposite end. Put the bra on like putting on a pair of pants, through the legs.

I don't have trouble putting a bra on, my butler does mine up from the back.

Quote Originally Posted by Amelie
    Or go to the opposite end. Put the bra on like putting on a pair of pants, through the legs.

I don't have trouble putting a bra on, my butler does mine up from the back.
    Everyone should have a back butler.

(Hey not me! I just couldn't resist the joke.)

Put the bra on in the front then Turn it around to the front and put your arms between the straps

I agree with michelleliz and Barbie ... put it on "backwards", then just slip it around. I learned this from my wife ... that's hos she does it.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    I do know about the "twist it around trick" but somehow I have always prefered to do it by stretching my arms around the back. Ok, it does take practice and patience to be able to do it but I feel more feminine if I do it this way.

The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel Darling
    I do know about the "twist it around trick" but somehow I have always prefered to do it by stretching my arms around the back. Ok, it does take practice and patience to be able to do it but I feel more feminine if I do it this way.

Ok thats how i do to, but I got long arms.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Julie York
    Everyone should have a back butler.

(Hey not me! I just couldn't resist the joke.)
    Who ya gonnah call?

BACK BUTLER!

Practice makes perfect. It was hard for me at first, but as time goes by it became easier to hook it behind my back. If not, front opening bras are great (and sexy) too.

Practice makes perfect.
    Adrianne.

A very senior member. Ms Alison Janes's Avatar
    I don't have any problems doing up a bra but I do find it best to do up the bottom hook first.
    Alison xxx

Hooking bras

I agree with most of the girls that at first it is awkward to put on your bra and hook it in the back but you'll be surprised how fast you get good at it! Practice makes perfect.

Patty

Gold Member
    How many hooks you doing hon?

Or, if you think you'll get it all twisted up and on wrong by hooking in front first then rotating to the back, THEN wrap around the belly, hooks in back, hook it up the go from there. I do it both ways. Even though I have long arms, I have a wide back and the shoulders/elbows simply won't allow me to hook-up any other way.
    DonnaT

I find fastening my bra pretty easy. I do it a couple times every day though! I usually wear a Vanity Fair 38-c with three hooks. Every so often I catch two hooks at the same time! I don't know why, but that's exciting! If I ever catch all three, you'll be the first to know!

Quote Originally Posted by Angela XX
    Who ya gonnah call?

BACK BUTLER!
    Two points for Ghost Buster refrence I love it! LOL

:be: ~Kera
    (\ /)
    (o.o)
    (> <)

This is Bunny.

Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Katie Lynn
    but don't give up trying because it takes time to get good and eventually you'll hook in the back as easy as tying your shoelaces.
    This is kind of amusing. I have always been able to fasten it behind me from the single hook 34A up to a four or more longline bra. My wife on the other hand does the "fasten in the front and rotate" method. She puts on a bra more often in just a few months time than I have my entire life and she still can't do it the more elegant way. I know she can reach because she can unfasten it; she just can't fasten it that way.