Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Close call stories

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar

Close call stories

I was inspired by Tina's close call story. I think they're hilarious. I recently had a wonderful close call. The wife and her Mom were supposedly out for a day of sightseeing and I had just gotten a fabulous new sissy dress the day before. So after they left, I leisurely bathed and shaved and got all sissy dressed. I then setup the camera and tripod and staged photo shoots all over the house and outside around the yard. So, I had to visit the ladies room. As I walked past the foyer I thought, "There's a nice shot! Checking myself in the mirror, bent slightly forward exposing my garters. So I set the camera timer and assumed the pose. Click, perfect shot! And then I heard a key slide into the front door lock two feet to my right. So like a combination ballerina/grasshopper I spin into the hallway, grab the camera, quietly close my office door, slip into the closet and slide out of my outfit which included a tight Rago all-in-one, tiny buckle maryjanes and a heart shaped padlock on the back of the dress collar.

Emerging in my bathrobe I asked, " what happened to the siteseeing?"
    "Forgot the bus passes. Are you getting dressed, today?"
    "Yeah, I thought about it," I replied with that sly grin.
    "Yeah, I bet you did."

Fortunately I didn't do makeup or I would have surely been busted!

almost caught.JPG
    almost caught 2.JPG
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Love the mirror shot Carla, what a sensational outfit, and the boobs in the drawer are priceless.

Great scare-story too, thanks!

Banned Read only
    Carla,
    I had a close call with my son a while ago ! I was dressed but luckily no makeup or wig as I walked down the stairs the kitchen door faces you and looks directly out through windows into the garden ! My son was standing on the patio steps so we were at eye level luckily I think he was looking to one side talking to his wife ! I spun round and managed two stairs at a time in 4" heels to get changed but to be quick I underdressed most of it almost forgetting the forms !!

Pantyhose for everyone! Jennifer_Ph's Avatar
    Well if nothing else, I gotta say, I love the shoes!
    xxoo
    Jennifer

Gold Member
    Carla;
    You are a quick change artist; maybe you should teach at a Magic school. lol
    How did you unlock the lock???
    Rader

Quote Originally Posted by RADER View Post
    Carla;
    How did you unlock the lock???
    The key was on top of the dresser in the closet. I never lose track of keys.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.

Great story Carla! Glad you escaped. I believe I have luck on my side, or just good timing.

Great story. I think I would need a step ladder to get into those heels.

Love the outfit and glad you were able to change so quickly .I have a pink satin dress somewhat like yours that i wear with petticoats .Your story also reminded me of the few times i also came close to getting caught
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Thanks for sharing !
    Hope the rest of the day was less exciting LOL
    [SIZE="3"] Robin[/SIZE]

Hell-o Carla,
    So they grabbed those bus passes and went on their way?
    Don't tell me that ruined your photo shoot!
    Just curious, but what happened next?
    Maybe some makeup?
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    Last edited by Hell on Heels; 12-11-2014 at 11:25 PM.
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

I had a close call in my teens. I dressed in the basement by the furnace when my Dad came home. Right next to the door he came in were the stairs, at the bottom of the stairs was the door to where the furnace was. I undressed and hid the clothes in the time it took for him to walk though two doors and down a flight of stairs. He sees me stark naked, 'What are you doing?" "Ah, nothing..."

Lovely story Carla, amazing how fast one can undress.
    Hugs

Gone to live my life
    Okay Carla . . . thanks for my first laugh of the day. The description of a ballerina grasshopper was hilarious not to mention quite the visual. Thanks for sharing.

Hugs

Isha

Had a close call myself Monday. Wife goes to gym and shopping every Monday for about 4 hrs. So I'm dress down stairs in the basement when I hear the door open to the garage and someone walking up stairs. I slip off my skirt grab my jeans and sweatshirt and a shop coat. Hide my heels and skirt. Grab a shop rag and wipe my face with grease on it and up see the SO. Had to wait till she went to bed for me to change out of everything. Still had on my top with my bra and panties hose.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

I've made it and love it Jennifer-GWN's Avatar
    Well ... not so much of a close call situation but definitely falls in the panic zone.

Dr's appointment this morning for Jennifer (all good and update for another post). Then on to have a coffee and meet Paula (on here) for the first time.

We'll we are having such a nice comfortable chat about all things life in general. When I get the txt... My ex has locked her keys in her car and needs me to come pick her up, take her home to get her backups and return to her car. Dang... but but but I'm solidly in Jennifer mode which means a quick trip home for a shower and change then off to the rescue.

Background ... my ex knows of my desire to transition but has never met Jennifer nor am I at that point yet. We are on good terms and she lives very close by; so regularly helping each other out on things needing done. Admittedly I did break a few speeding laws on the way home, scratched off the mascara, jumped in and out of the shower to get the curls out , quick dry and done... Ex taken care of and another "I owe you one" in the bank for another day.

Cheers all (so nice to meet you Paula!!!) ... Jennifer

Quote Originally Posted by charlenesomeone View Post
    Lovely story Carla, amazing how fast one can undress.
    Hugs
    I practise everytime I "undress" - just in case!

Cute outfit Carla.
    What are you trying to pass in that?
    A couple of truckies?
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Platinum Member
    Ok, got another. Before I was drafted..yes, that gives away my age, I was sharing an apartment with a fried. After one of those pre induction binges, I woke up to the sound of four guys marching into my attic apartment...basically one roome. Trouble is I was wearing naught but pantyhose. I kept under a sheet before I was. Fully revealed and no one commented. But the reality was that my proclivities were more widely known than I imagined...that's another story.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

This might not be considered a close call, more like busted. I often pick one weekend morning to sleep late. So, I slept in one morning as usual. My wife had woken up and quietly left the bedroom. As we had teenagers still in the house then, and as I usually sleep in a nice nightie, wife would always lock the door behind her.

When I finally woke up, I stumbled towards the master bathroom attached to our bedroom. Halfway there I heard the lock click and the door swung open. It was my daughter, and she had used a kitchen knife to unlock the door. Not sure who squealed the loudest, but she quickly closed the door. Not doubt she noticed my nightie as she very briefly had looked right at it and smiled. She never mentioned it nor did I.

loving the outfit xx

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkilovesdresses View Post
    the boobs in the drawer are priceless.
    exactly!
    the only limit that u set, is the one u set yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Hell on Heels View Post
    Hell-o Carla,
    So they grabbed those bus passes and went on their way?
    Don't tell me that ruined your photo shoot!
    Just curious, but what happened next?
    Maybe some makeup?
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    The close call episodes usually take the wind right out of the sails. I was concerned that their afternoon wouldn't last too long as MIL is elderly though very healthy. I processed the photos in the camera and just chilled out. And the makeup thing really requires a guaranteed block of solitude, like when she flies back east. Hmmm? Maybe I could go to Hell for some help with makeup. Your handle is so cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    Cute outfit Carla.
    What are you trying to pass in that?
    A couple of truckies?
    I ain't passin' nothin' in that fantasy dress. It's pure sissy girl.
    What's a truckie?

Well, last night I was working on my computer. I had on some new women's jeans with my heels, bra, forms and wig and a cute top when the EX called. My youngest son was having serious dad withdrawal. I dropped the wig, grabbed a ball cap and sweater and threw it on over my outfit, changed my heels for my boots and headed out the door. As I am pulling into her driveway, I realized I still had my form in... Oops... Just glad no one was waiting in the driveway for me to get there.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

Aspiring Member
    I think the majority of us have mastered the art of doing quick changes. It's a skill like learning to do makeup. LOL!

In my situation today there is little worry for me for many reasons. But way back and married to my ex, I was doing some carpentry work one night at my sister-in-laws condo while they were out. She and I wore the same size and she had a huge closet upstairs of beautiful dresses and outfits being the socialite she was. I had the front door locked and started trying on several nice and expensive things. Then there was a knock on the door downstairs! Oh $-----!!! It was her brother, my brother-in-law who wanted to check the work we were doing.

You don't know how quick I changed! I met him at the windowless door and simply said, "I thought I heard someone knocking." Glad he didn't have a key. I think my pulse went to 200!

Cheryl