Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OMG I can't get out of my dress

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AftR5GTTlfc
    Zip Her, a nifty little tool if ever I saw one!
    Victoria
    By the grace of God, I am what I am.

Been there done that before my wife knew I dessed. Not a good feeling.Now she can help.
    Angie

Can you just imagine having to call 911, and an aid unit coming to your house to free your from your dress?! HAHAHA! I ripped a nice aqua dress, when the zipper would not move, and i could not get out, without ripping it.
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 12-15-2014 at 09:20 PM.

Yes, I've also been stuck in a dress a few times and yes, I've also not noticed a side zipper after much careful contortion to remove the @#$ dress without ripping it.

Honestly, while I love women's clothing, it's just so darned complicated compared to men's clothing. All these hidden fasteners, mysterious panels, etc... I remember looking at one top (I think it was a top...) and not being able to figure out how to put the thing on. There were too many pieces of cloth and I could not for the life of me figure out where they all went. I think we need instruction manuals.

Banned Read only
    That's great if you can get your hands behind your neck, but I can't...

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    Before you put on the dress, tie string to a safety pin and pin it to the back zipper (like the zipper assistant on a wetsuit) esp if you aren't wearing it out and you won't get stuck in it (unless you're into the whole fake panic of being stuck in "woman mode" thing).