Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what if

I'd tell the truth, yep I dress as often as I can, go out dressed as often as I can and enjoy it to the fullest.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

I'd smile and say, "for the same reason you do, dear."

(FYI, we Texas girls always call each other, Dear, Hon, Sweetie, etc.)

I would tell them I do it because it is fun, relaxing and allows me to express my feminine side.

It would depend on who. If it was someone I trust, I'd tell them. If it was a stranger or someone I don't think would handle the answer well I'd probably just tell them that they wouldn't understand no matter how I explained it. If they knew enough to ask why, there would likely be no way to deny it.

It would depend on the person and why. I'm not going to explain myself just because someone asks, if they were seriously interested and were offering some form of friendship or support, then perhaps i'd start.

But- if i was out, CDed, and someone asked nicely,- it's who i am, it's what i was made like- i like to feel feminine- girls are wonderful, in case you have not noticed. And it beats the hell out of hating yourself, trashing your mind with drugs, and/or killing people at random.

And the clothes and fashions can be kind of awesome, truth be told.

My question now, is why don't you give it a whirl and see for yourself? Even if you do not prefer it, you'll get a heck of a new perspective on a few things.

If only you could see me sarahcsc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jocelyn Quivers View Post
    Because in select studies it's been shown to reduce HDL Cholesterol, and High Blood Pressure!
    In all seriousness my answer would be I DON'T KNOW WHY I DO THIS ANYMORE!!
    Ahaha! Thats brilliant! Good one Jocelyn.

"why are you dressed as a woman?" asked Mr. A.

I would say, "so you can have a teeny bit more chances with the ladies." hee hee.
    Last edited by sarahcsc; 12-14-2014 at 05:28 AM.
    "The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me" - Ayn Rand

Hi,

I have been asked why do i dress as a woman, , in answer , well im a female so maybe i can as there.s not much else i like to wear. just my skirts and tops really.

...noeleena...

Gone to live my life
    Hey there,

I am not sure if you are talking about someone asking that question while you are dressed or if you were "en boy". I am going to assume "while you are dressed" (although I have had the questions asked of me in both guises). I try to educate as best I can but do so in a way that resonates with the person. Telling them the facts about why I do it IMO gets you so far but doing so in a way that makes them understands helps bring them to a position of understanding. This question came up once some time ago and I touched on it in the following threads

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...-someone/page2

I also had a very close friend ask me the same thing (I am open in my life about this side of me) and chose to explain it as such.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...-my-life/page3

Hugs

Isha

Reality Check
    I don't think there's a stock answer to that question. Are you dressed as a woman at the time? Is the person asking a relative or close friend, and aquaintance or a stranger? And of course, are you just wearing clothes intended to be worn by women or are you also wearing breast forms, padded panties, wig, makeup, etc.?

The truth is, I don't know why I like to dress as a woman. If I was asked by a relative or close friend, I would tell them just that and be open to discussion. If it were a stranger, I would tell them the same thing but just leave it at that.