Thread: hey girls

hey girls

hey girls, i know this will be pulled. but i just have to say, ilove you girls and this forum. for the first time in my life as a cd person , i feel like i can be me . on this forum and talking to all of you, i can esspess myself in waysthat are sometimes very girly and you understand me,better then most people, you accept me for who i am, for the first time in my life i feel like i fit in. they will say this is not about cding . but it is.its importent to feel like you fit. so thanks girls, love hugs lynda

Gone to live my life
    Hi Lynda,

Well a very nice sentiment indeed. That is what we are all here for . . . to support one another.

Hugs

Isha
    Last edited by Marcelle; 12-13-2014 at 05:57 AM.

Banned Read only
    Lynda,
    I bet you regret not finding and joining the forum sooner, I know I do !
    Over the last year it has changed my thoughts and acceptance of CDing so much, I joined basically to come to terms with it so I could get a better understanding and acceptance with my wife, I think it has finally happened, but in some respects it should have happened far sooner !

Lynda, that is a great post. This time of year its always good to thank those who make our lives
    better. I echo you and thank all the girls here. Big Hug.

I just Love being a Gurl! bobbimo's Avatar
    AMEN Lynda!
    This forum is a great support group, and all you girls out there help when help is needed and Bi**h when thats needed too.
    Mary Christmas to all!
    Bobbi
    Aint nothin gonna happen that aint supposed too!

Banned Read only
    Wow, thanks for the post Lynn, I completely agree, it's so comforting being

Banned Read only
    Oops didn't finish ...being in the company of like minded girls!

I agree with you Lynda, this forum is awesome as I'm able to talk to and read about others just like me with the same challenges, before I found this forum I had no idea how many others like me there was all over the world!! It has helped me accept my crossdressing and embrace it.

Lynda,

Your post was ABSOLUTELY about CDing. I just joined this month and feel the same as you. Well said!

This forum is great with it's support from all others, stay here and you might just grow faster than you thought ,I know I did. We are all in this thing together. Welcome.

Lynda,
    you can express yourself as girly as you like here and no one will shout you down.
    What I found was that some expression and dialogue did not fit my personality and I then developed from there.
    My self expression is probably getting worse.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    We are here for each other Lynda.
    I'm glad you found us.

That is exactly how I feel...well I am a bit shy so I read a lot. I am glad i have fou d this forum but now I have to work on my shyness and stop thinking about being judged.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Lynda, why do u think your post, "Will be pulled"?

I think it's posts exactly like yours, reflecting how wonderful it is to find a place with folks that understand EXACTLY what we've felt/r feeling, that makes this site so unique and special!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Well said Lynda. It's education, entertainment, company and support all in one. It's hard to find out who really runs this site, but I hear it's an anonymous benefactor.

Thank you, whoever you are!

Lynda, you are spot on. Since I joined this forum less than 2 months ago, my CDing has changed drastically, almost a life changer I would say. I now completely accept it as being part of myself, rather than wondering if I was "normal".

People here are extremely nice and supportive, and the variety of experiences gives many point of views on a given topic. Sharing my experience and reading about other's stories made me much more mature on the topic, and I don't have the feeling to be closeted anymore (even if technically I am).

Not only I am now the most feminine I have ever been, but getting compliments when sharing pictures is heartwarming. I love it when it happens. I even am going to have my first professional makeover in two weeks. I don't think it would have been before very long if I didn't read many articles on this forum.

Also, I would like to thank the moderators. They do a great job, and it is a lot of work. Your work makes this place so nice, with no trolls and no spam, we know that everyone's opinion is genuine.

Platinum Member
    Hi Lynda, It's like I like to tell the new ladies, "Welcome to our Forum, When you are here you are home".
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Kara Zor-El
    Great post and I'm glad this was brought up. I'm so glad people are able to find acceptance. I've only been here a few months, but people have noticed I've been happier and I think it's because I finally was able to stop holding in until I exploded.

You've expressed exactly how I feel about this forum. I've tried others but this is by far the best experience I've had and the most support I could find. This is such a great resource.

Yeah, the forum is great for all you who fit in,

but I don't know about us misfits.
    Last edited by LelaK; 12-16-2014 at 12:51 AM.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

Great post! This is a wonderful group of gals here and we all support each other.

This is a wonderful group of gals here and we all support each other.
    Except for us misfits.
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

I feel the same way! This site is awesome!

Lynda,
    You seem to have hit the nail on the head. I know that I have certainly felt the same as you. Just being on the forum is greater than that wall in China.
    After searching my lingerie drawers, I have come to the conclusion that they lied. Ruffles don't have ridges. At least mine don't.

Nice post Lynda!
    Let's keep making this site more awesome everyday!!
    Hugs
    Gabriela
    ---

"Life can only be understood in reverse, but must be lived forwards" - S. Kierkegard.