Quote Originally Posted by Leona View Post
Let's just say that what I love about being a woman is that I feel relief when I present, and that's the primary reason I do it on those days. The other days, it's fun, it's a hobby, I enjoy breaking the binary.
That's the issue. Maybe there is confusion about what "binary" means?

One
You say, "Let's just say that what I love about being a woman is …". Do you really think you are a woman, because then you say,

Two
"I enjoy breaking the binary". A woman IS in the binary. The binary is comprised of people who identify fully, all the time, as either a man or a woman. One or the other. There is no "in-between" in the binary, that's what binary means, either/or. In mathematics, this is expressed as either a "0" or a "1". Off or on. There is no "half" or "sometimes". So if you break the binary, if you are outside of it, if you switch back and forth, if you identify as sometimes one and sometimes the other or somewhere in between, then how can you be the woman component of the binary?

So maybe you (and others) mean, "Let's just say that what I love about being presenting as a woman is …" ?