Thread: Almost screwed up.

Almost screwed up.

I almost did it today. I am becoming more comfortable with my dressing. Today was a nice day, so I decided to get dressed in casual fem clothes and go out for a while. I went to the park for a while and generally a relaxing drive.

I decide to go get something to eat before going home. So I stopped at a local drive through. As I was driving through the parking lot on the way out, I spotted a guy I know from work. (Nobody knows about me). So. I rolled down the window , and was about to call his name when I remembered how I was dressed.

Maybe I am just a little bit too comfortable with my dressing. Yelling out somebody's, and attracting attention to myself is probably not a good thing.
    Always a girl.

Aww. You were so comfortable that you have completly forgot how you were dressed. That's cute. I thi k that is a good thing. Being comfortable. I would be emberassed if something like that happend to me but on the other hand, who said that i would be judged and humiliated? You never know... next time yell that name again and say hi

See! It's getting comfortable now.
    When in drab, don't forget to remove the makeup.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.