Thread: chirstmas shopping dimonds and boobs

Platinum Member

chirstmas shopping dimonds and boobs

hows every one ??? Wendy here like the title says i was out chirsmas shopping ..... and i saw some dimond earrings ...i got them killer love them drop dead cute ...... ok thinking abought missing the beach (cape cod) my summer home ... Wendys summer ground ... Wendy time at the beach ... then thinking my bathing suits could use some filling out....a stop to the Glamour Boquite and poof.'........there you go small cute bouncy boobs .....omg can't waite bouncy cute boobs from 36 b to 36c ......cant wait going to start shopping for chirstmass presents for people on my list tommrow i promiss.............
    Last edited by Wendy me; 12-16-2014 at 07:22 PM. Reason: well because thats why

Hi Wendy!!

It's great to see you posting.

I hope you enjoy your new earrings and boobs.

I'll bet you will do great with your Christmas shopping tomorrow.

Hi wendy, if it were me I probably wouldve returned the diamonds and gone for bigger boobs

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    I'm fine Wendy, thanks for asking.

I never found the Glamour Botique when I wanted to buy some new boobs.

So I settled for my usual replacements on Hollywood Boulevard.

As for diamonds in my ear rings, again I settled for sparkly glass from Claire's.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.