Hello,
and thank you to all who answered my last post. I'm in the middle of a lot of very intense personal inventory and soul searching so I greatly appreciate all feedback. In this thread I want to know if any of you noticed a change in the way you parented after transitioning. Most particularly after living full time and hrt.Did the physical changes you made change the way you reacted and handled different situations. I know that any parent would always love their children and that titles like mom or dad aren't nearly as important as loving and caring for children. I'm just curious if any of you noticed that your way of doing things changed any. I know that after losing our first daughter that i approach parenting differently in some ways because of that experience, then after being away from my second daughter for a year in overseas service changed a lot of how i did things when i came home. I treat my youngest daughter differently because she never had to miss me because I've been home for her whole life. We all love our children but, we know that each of them have different needs and we fill those needs based on that individual child and an ever changing frame of reference. Any experiences or thoughts are welcome.