Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who are you looking nice for?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm only interested in attracting the attention of one man.

Altho he's very fickle and particular? By offering him a varied selection of women, to date I've been pretty successful!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Aspiring Member
    Since I avoid men when dressed I do not have any issues with how men react. My outfits are very elegant rather than sexy - this is also the look I admire in women. I am ONLY interested in how GGs react to my look - I do not even have a photo in my profile here. Possibly younger crossdressers who go clubbing and to certain types of bars have real issues with interactions with men, but I don't and never have, possibly because I did not venture out dressed until I was about 40, except in fancy dress. I don't think any of this is an issue unless you want it to be. Classy and elegant works for me and the female audience I want to impress.

Like a lot of the ladies of said i do it for myself since im the only one who see's it .When i dress i try look my best
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Funny im the same way.. small world... dress to impress myself... I try to be as passible as possible.. but yet I don't go out in public.. Ive also become kind of vain and look in the mirror and take sexy photos.. I guess because its so rare that I do dress up nowadays..

I dress for myself. Mostly so I can feel normal in my own skin.
    www.transpottingtalk.blogspot.co.uk < My lovely blog all about Trans issues and stuff
    Follow me on Twitter @Charlottewbuzz

As I indicated I dress for myself. What I didn't say is that I have a prospective future (I think three dimensionally) and I'm also practicing for that by CDing.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Of course, first and foremost I want to look nice/good for me. Then after that I want to look nice for those people I wish to associate with as Sarah.

Sarah[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

"Sport is for men.......But Ballet is for women" ---- George Balenchine

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I am looking nice for myself; like most of us, it is another part of me. Just as Kate put it, it is part of my self-expression. I also see it as a form of art in a way, wanting to perfect it each and every time.

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Strictly myself. I don't mind when women admire my behind when I am wearing jeans or sweat pants. I really enjoy having hips and seeing the shake/sway when I walk. I always take a light jacket with me so that I can wear it when I come back home to my family and not be obvious.

I would say that for the most I dress for me,liking the way it makes me feel,(not sexually),but at peace with myself.
    You can't please everybody so you have to start with yourself.

At some point I would like to have some one who understands these feelings to share it with.

I too am trying to look nice for myself and enjoy putting some effort into looking my best. Jaymee
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

its an interesting question, a moot point as to how unaffected any of us are to other people's opinions, given the need to pass or close-enough to pass.

I dress for my own pleasure, but I like to look good for my SO, because that gives her pleasure, and going out I'd dress to be respectful of those I'm with.

At home I'm a "man in a dress", I dont bother with make-up or the wig. Going out, well, then I have to do the whole thing, or be underdressed, mainly cos its about respect for others, and by inference, for myself.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er