Thread: Who messed around with the pedals ??

Banned Read only

Who messed around with the pedals ??

This all started when my sister in law dropped in to check on my wife, they had a few private words but as she left she held up three quarter length, hooded, lightweight raincoat, asking my wife if she would like it ? She always buys stylish clothes but the colour was an autumn brown/bronze, my wife said OK leave it it to try on !
    I immediately began to think what outfits would go with it but the problem was I felt it needed brown shoes or boots, which I don't have !
    The coat lay folded on the back of a kitchen chair till the next morning, so eventually I asked my wife if she was going to wear it ? She immediately turned and asked if I wanted it ? I tried to sidetrack the question by commenting that it would be better in blue or black because I knew she didn't have any brown shoes or boots either ! That's where the conversation ended . That coat played on my mind the rest of the day until the evening when I knew my wife was working a late shift ! Spur of the moment decision get changed and go for a drive !
    So I thought a pleated tartan skirt would go with it along with a fitted white blouse and a long red cardigan but had to settle for my black boots ! No wig just lipstick !
    The first problem was getting to the car, I've rigged the lights at the front of my house to trigger off one sensor, so the whole house and drive gets lit up, my car is always parked the furthest from the house, any one walking passed the drive would have had a clear view so a quick girly run was all I could do ! It had been a while since I'd driven dressed and it felt like I'd got into a strange vehicle ! Who'd messed with the pedals ? In 4" heels they were in the wrong place ! It took me a few minutes to get myself together ! As I drove down the road I realised I had no drab clothes but did have my phone and wallet . I wanted to get out at some point to take a walk but then began to think I ought to get back in case my wife finishes early or my son had called round ! The outfit did feel great and that feeling of stockinged legs when driving is so good !! So maybe what could be my coat had it's first outing !

Sorry I've gone on a bit but I wanted to finish with a question , do others get the same feeling when clothes are offered in this way that you're sharing something special with them ?
    Last edited by Teresa; 12-19-2014 at 05:08 PM.

Yes I do. And back before I got to big to wear the clothes that were offered to me to share I found that to be far more refreshing. I know it is an emotional thing that not everyone feels but to me it is like very personal acceptance or openness from the lender, even if for just a little while. And sometimes they don't even know it is you they are loaning to!LOL But it is still fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

I do too, my wife got three bras from a friend as soon as i saw them i wanted them i let them sit on the couch a week before i ask her what she was gping to do with them she told ms to take them .i couldnt wait to put them on but im in a dadt relationship she knows but cant stand it

I definitely feel the same way. For me, much of it is as Franlee described - the feeling of acceptance from the person giving the clothes. In my case, my wife has given me some pants and sleeveless tops that I would never have bought for myself. I've always preferred dresses, skirts, and tops which cover my shoulders. But I just love spending an afternoon or day wearing the pants and tops she gave me. The feeling I get wearing them is different that when I wear an outfit I picked out and bought for myself, in part because I feel my wife and I are sharing my special secret together.

When my SO came home with a skirt for me was when I felt totally accepted; such a wonderful warm feeling, it just melts your heart.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)