Thread: I’ve got to share with you all what an amazing day I had to day.

I’ve got to share with you all what an amazing day I had to day.

Hi all
    I’ve got to share with you all what an amazing day I had to day.

A little bit about myself first,

I’m a CD but don’t fully dress mainly thongs, tights, heals, flats, boots (any shoes really) & skirts.
    I dress in the confines of my own home. My GF knows & likes me when I’m dressing (& steals all my nice tights) but isn’t bothered either way if I dress or not. If I’m happy she’s happy.
    I’ve never really wanted to fully dress & could never pass looking like a front row forward rugby player anyway, plus I like my beard too much. The GF & I have messed around with make up in the past but it’s a lot of faff & I’m no good at it. I look like a bad Robert smith (lead singer of The Cure) look alike if I do it myself.
    So I mainly wear thong & tights under my everyday clothes if I go out of the house. I love knee length boots. I’m always trying to find ways of wearing them in normal life but there a bitch to get on & off if you’re wearing jeans.
    A couple of months ago I noticed lots of GG were wearing jegging with their knee boots over the top.so I bought some, jeggings that is.

Today.

So today I got up got dressing in a black thong & 60 den crisscrossed black tights (my GG’s) put my usual jeans over the top & walked the kids to school. I’ve got the day off so I nipped into the local town to pick up some thing (the only thing I really had to do today). Then mooched round the house, watched a bit of TV I sky pluses & was a little bit bored. So I surfed the net & ended up looking at jeggings as I’m not totally happy with the colour I bought off net last time, indigo blue. In my day life I live stone wash light blue jeans. I never bought any as I thought there to expensive & that was the end of that. So thought I better check I’ve got all the present I need for xmas. Went & got them all out ready to wrap. Incidentally there all hidden in the draw I keep my girlie clothes & you’ve guests it I found the jegging. I’d only wore them once to see if they’d fit, so I got distracted & put them on over my tights. Then went back to the presents, all the big stuff was there but no smellies boxset or chocs to bulk it out a bit. Then I was in a bit of a quandary, I really like the way my jeggings felt as I’ve never worn them for any time. I bought them to go & walk round London in, as no one ever has bothered me when I’ve mixed girlie stuff in with my everyday wear (a little make up, nail varnish with heels or flats) but they never arrived in time. So I had a mad idea, I got my biker knee length boots out & put them on. Got the right coat, a ¾ length black rain coat & looked in the mirror. i looked a little strange, a big bloke with skin tight jeans & knee high boots but I was in the moment. Christ knows what possessed me but before I knew it, I was in the car driving in to Nottingham to finish off the Xmas shopping. I was half way down the A52 before I thought what if someone clocks me. But I was on my way.
    So I parked at the board marsh shopping centre, got out of the car & hoped to god I didn’t freeze or get to nervous & bottle it. As I walked to the bridge there were about 10 people all waiting to pay by the machine. I kept my head up & kept walking (completely shitting myself) but no comments or looks which I saw or heard. Walked across the bridge then down the stairs, passed about another 6 people. still all fine. Starting to get a little bit of confidence up now, but still ready to run back to the car any second. Then into the shopping centre. I started to mingle in the throngs of people & started to relax. Right go to Boots & get smellies, never really thought about this until I got there. There were loads & loads of women there, all shopping. All I thought was I can’t hesitate got to keep moving & get the present & go. But then I found what I was looking for, picked it up & moved towards the tills. I still heard no comments or saw any looks. Then I saw the queues. I’m screwed now. I was so close to putting the smellies down & walking out of the shop. I’d come this far, so I joined the line we shuffled forward. As I was trying to make myself invisible in my mind & looking anywhere apart from at people in the queue. I saw a 2 foot long stick of wispa bars my GF’s favourite chocs which took my mind off what I was doing. As I got to the front of the queue it’s the dreaded moment, it seem to take forever for the next till to serve me. I was served & a little chit chat with the lad on the till about how busy it was. One big down side to jeggings you have back pockets so my wallet was ok but no front pockets for change. So quick thinking I paid by card. Grabbed my bags said to the lad I hope it slowed down for him them then walked out of the shop. I thought I was going to die but I kept my bottle & kept moving back into the throngs again. I survived & lived to tell the tale which calmed me down. So off to the bank to get some money out. No drama & still no comments or saw any looks. Buzzing now as I walked towards slab square & the Xmas market. (The old market square which is the centre of Nottingham). As I got to slab square I got a look off a lad (student), as he looked me up & down. He had clocked me. But never said anything & just gave me a distaining look. I just kept walking & didn’t look back. As you can tell I’ve not thought about this shopping trip at all. It’s completely off the cuff. Then I make a real mistake. I walk straight into Primark to use it as a cut through to get to the Victoria shopping centre. Oh my god there was hundreds of people in the shop. For the first time I stopped & froze, luckily my GF had just txt me (she didn’t know I was out in Nottingham dressed like this. She’s on a company Xmas do tonight, so I will tell her over the weekend). So I fiddle with my phone trying to stop myself bottling it completely. That’s when I looked around at the shoppers, not one was looking at me or starring me or just making comments at me at all. I was just another bloke fiddling with his phone in Primark. So I pretended to fiddle with it for a couple more minutes till I got the courage up to keep moving & browse a little as I move through the store. Even though I thought I stuck out like sore thump I really didn’t (that much). This really calmed me down & I carried on walking round for about 30 mins. I did a little bit of shopping buying Xmas cards & talked to a few stall holders in the Victoria market. Things like that. I was clocked again at the traffic lights outside the Victoria centre by a girl waiting to cross. She looked me up & down and gave me a puzzle look, so I just smiled at her (as if to say good day) & we walked across the road. I think at this point I thought I don’t really care what she thinks anyway (I had better sexier boots on anyway. lol) I must of totally relaxed in the hour or so it had been since I was in Primark, because I talked to the big issue seller & a weird guy try to give away conspiracy DVD’s on my way back to Primark to use as a cut through. I walked in to Primark with loads of school girls around me, but none commented. Which I think gave me the inner confidence to do what I did next, which id never do in a million year even with my GF. I went over to where I saw some stone washed jeggings on the rail. Nervously I looked round try to see what colour size 18 was on the tags, slowly circling the jeggings rail while a group of girls were looking. Once they moved off I had a good look but could only find a pair in black (which now I wish I bought). Then moved over to the leggings rails & found some in size 18, touched the fabric (which is something you can’t do on the net) & decides to buy them there & then. With new found belief or just mental I browsed other rails, but found nothing I liked. So I decided I needed some gloss tights so found my size & picked them up as well. Then turn on my heel & joined the queue which was massive. I ended up taking to a lady about Xmas shopping in the queue. She never clocked me or if she did she was kind enough to see pass it. By the time I got to the front it seemed to take ages again but this time I didn’t have half the panic or stress I had in Boots. The shop assistant I think clocked me because she looked very pissy at me then didn’t look the best when she bagged my leggings & tights. I took the change out of my coat pocket & paid, smiled & said thanks. Walked out of the store. I was amazed I did it, but I did. After that it was none eventful. Even waiting in the queue for the machine in the car park wasn’t that stressful , when I got back to the car I was buzzing.
    I think next time I will go out in the week after Xmas in my new black leggings (without half the fear of today). I done it once & I will be doing it again.
    In the summer I also want to go out in my shorts & ultra-thin glossy nude tights.

Thank you for taking the time to read my rabbling’s of a day which I thought I’d never have the bottle to do

This must be a day that every CD will face at some time
    Last edited by Raychel; 12-19-2014 at 07:40 PM. Reason: Un-needed Language and information not needed in the forum deleted
    Hope i dont ladder my tights

Waxing your legs is a bitch but well worth it

I like to hear how fellow CDs are coming along and it sounds like you are. Lucky for you.
    Last edited by Raychel; 12-19-2014 at 07:40 PM. Reason: discussing moderators not allowed
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

Sounds like you had a great day, Toni! Talk about facing your fears! You did it girl! Congratulations!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

thank you for your support
    Hope i dont ladder my tights

Waxing your legs is a bitch but well worth it

That was a cool story, I can imagine how it must have felt...
    I look forward to when I can build up the courage to do the same.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Toni,

It sounded like quite the adventure and I think you are no worse for the wear . . . a little frazzled but unscathed. You have proven what tends to be the norm when out . . . most people are too busy to care what others are wearing or if they do, they have the good graces to keep it to themselves.

Hugs

Isha

I go out as a man in women's clothing too. I have gotten to where I am comfortable in public in a skirt. No one really reacts all that much. It's not a big deal!

What a great story. Good thing is it's building your confidence to do it again, perhaps sooner. I once got my SO jeans and mine mixed up in the laundry. I guess when I folded them I put a pair of hers in mine. They were a pair of AE jeans. Later a few of us went to the movies. As I looked back on the situation when I put them on I thought the jeans were a bit big. I even remember looking at the size tag and wondering why it said 10. Little did I know they were my wifes jeans. I wasn't even thinking about it. Put the jeans on and went to the movies. I'm not sure if anyone even noticed, they sure didn't say anything to me. and I went about. After we all got home I looked at the jeans and kept wondering why they were so big. I knew I hadn't lost that much weight. I explained this to the wife and she said those are my jeans. We got a good laugh.

Again, great story and thanks for sharing.