I'm not sure. I guess this is a re-introduction of me. My crossdressing first started at age 5. I started borrowing(stealing) my sisters dresses, sneaking out back and putting them on. I felt exhilarated. I was only 5 but at the time, I felt good.
My next experience with dressing was when I was 15. My mom had a bunch of clothes in our basement, and I would go down and put some on and masturbate. I didn't really have any idea at the time that anything was wrong..
Then when I was 20, I was sent off to prison. I was a bad boy. While in prison, I started to fashion my own clothes. BAD IDEA!. Once I was caught, I got gang raped a couple times. When I finally stood up for myself and put a couple guys in the hospital, they left me alone. (once I got out of solitary confinement)

Well, here it is 40 some years later and I still have the desire to crossdress. I'm 61, or will be in a couple days. My first ex wife has said she accepts, but doesn't want to see it. My 2nd and 3rd wife I have no contact with. (thank whoever). My current wife accepts, but doesn't really approve.. she just lets me be me. My daughter embraces it. She seems to be the only one that I can talk to and not be embarrassed with. Oh yeah, my next door neighbor lady, she helps with my makeup and such, but her husband is a bother.

I really don't have any male friends, the ones I had are such homophobes, that they want nothing to do with me, and as such they weren't friends after all. So be it.
So, where am I going with this? I would just like to be accepted for who and what I am. I'm tired of being judged only by the clothes I wear.
I know that it is a double standard, that we are judged by the clothes we wear, but with patience, and perseverance we just might achieve.