Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Working to change TG Policy in the Canadian Military: Update

Gone to live my life
    Hi Donna,

As far as my career goes . . . well, let's say I have burned a few bridges (non-TG related) so I think my current rank of Major is as far as I am going. I like to coin a phrase 20/30 plan . . . 20 seconds to pi@@ me off and 30 days to get out. So after 33 years, I like to exercise a little latitude.

Hugs

Isha

Ms. Isha. Trust me, there is nothing wrong with being a Major. You have me beat on time (27 yrs. for me), but I followed a course pretty much like yours for my career as well, (except for the TG part). I was always well known as being a bit outspoken, but one who always spoke the truth and was never afraid to call a spade a spade when I saw it, sometimes to my more politically correct and careerist boss's dislike. Plus, being such a deep in the woods technical subject matter expert and one who had an very atypical career as an officer to start with, my chances for ever getting promoted beyond Major were very limited at best. I just retired last month and am overall very pleased with my career and the service I gave my country.,.....and you should be too. Best of luck with all you are trying to do. I am sure the Canadian Forces will be better for it.
    Last edited by Sarah V; 12-30-2014 at 12:48 PM.

Sarah[SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

"Sport is for men.......But Ballet is for women" ---- George Balenchine

Isha good for you, there will be a lot benefit from this, hugs