Thread: Good days feeling wasted !

Banned Read only

Good days feeling wasted !

Since my last talk with my wife the small steps to being more open with my CDing is gently happening !
    Today I had the house to myself so I totally dressed with forms but without wig and only neutral lipstick ! I tucked the skirt inside my waterproof overtrousers pulled my jacket over my bust and took the dog for it's morning walk ! I made no attempt to hide the outline, I thought if I was in transition I would have to get accustomed to this anyway !
    When I got back put on some heels and cleaned right through the house ! By the time I'd finished it was time for the lunch time walk, I didn't even bother to wipe off the lipstick and instead of my jacket I used my wife's black parka style short coat !
    The day was so enjoyable, it wasn't wasted but I had no one to share how it feels to be at peace with my Cding !
    I can see now how true Reine's words were several months ago, in trying to achieve a balance with your CDing ! I'm not there yet and in my case it's only achievable not only through my acceptance but the understanding and acceptance of my wife !
    I would love so much to share the good days with her !

Teresa, Glad you had a fun day!

Hugs, Bria

Teresa, I'am really happy that you had a great day. Life is so much more fun on great days. Hope for you that 2015 will be your year :-)

Hugs and a very nice Christmas
    Henriette
    Love and hugs
    Henriette

Please visit my website to read more about me at http://henriette5.wix.com/mystory
    Or visit my Flickr pictures https://www.flickr.com/photos/127846920@N04/ OR my Facebook site https://www.facebook.com/henriette.kristensen.357

Teresa,

So sorry that you can't share your day with your spouse. I totally understand and feel for you.

But still, you had a good day, you shared it here and we're happy for you. It sounds corny, but in the spectrum of life a good day is a wonderful thing!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Teresa,
    All I can say iskeep chipping away at the veneer, you will eventually strike gold.

Patience is a virtue.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Teresa, thanks for sharing with us girls. We all hope for a great 2015 for you, and all the
    girls on this site.
    Hugs

Gone to live my life
    Hi Teresa,

Finding balance will take time as you explore what works and does not work in your relationship . . . have patience and you will get there. I am glad you had a great day and even more happy that you shared it with us

Hugs

Isha