Thread: Conundrum!

Conundrum!

I had a conundrum. Tonight was my first night out. I went and got a mani-pedi yesterday. I normally only get my toes painted, but opted this time for a Christmas theme with Christmas trees with glitter on my ring fingers and Snowflakes on my big toes. I knew I wouldn't be going anywhere this weekend and I would be able to enjoy them for days. Didn't think about needing ciggs. I wasn't about to remove my fingers so i decided I would put on my red dress (i am a plus size gurl so more of a moo moo).Shaved my full beard and my chest. Put on my bra and fake boobs and then tucked my dress into my jeans and wore my jacket. I can't find cute shoes in size 13 1/2 so had orange flip flops that match the orange flowers that are along the bottom. I left the apartment and I found an empty parking lot to take off my jeans and jacket. Put on some nice red lip stick I drove about 10 miles before stopping at a gas station for smokes. I don't think I passed as female, but I really didn't care. I DID IT!!! I was so nervous but proud of myself. I followed the gas station with a trip to my favorite fast food, and didn't bother to change when I got back to my apartments. Conundrum resolved.

Congratulations on excursion to the outside world. Now, you will see how addictive that it can be.

Geez, that's a lot of trouble to go to just to feed that nicotine habit of yours. Maybe that's another good incentive to stop smoking now? Your body will thank you for it...

On a more practical note, why didn't you simply put on a pair of gloves to cover up your freshly-manicured hands before you went into that gas station?

Gloves weren't used for a couple reasons - I did want an excuse to go out dressed and 2 still 50° in Dallas - Not quite cold enough for gloves.

Platinum Member
    Glad you got out, but you can see now how powerful your addiction to smoking has become. Time to quit!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

congratulations on getting out, my time still to come, must get the ole heart pumpin,

some info to get you out of flip flops.....
    quit the cigs, post more and learn where to buy cute 13 1/2 shoes, its all here on the site, heres a link....
    http://www.shiekhshoes.com/c-2-women...13|d_13+W|d_14

get your self a little christmas present....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Brave Kati !!

xxNikki

I think we have all done something similar.
    I know I have, good for you.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Gone to live my life
    Hi Kati,

As you said . . . conundrum resolved! CONGRATS on your first outing.

Hugs

Isha

I too have big feet. (I wear ladies 15W.) I often find nice ones on EBay.

What size heels do you wear. You must be a lovely big girl?

How cool Kati. Now whats next.
    Angie

Kati, you just let a corner of the world see a person they never met before, secure enough in there own being, to go be a part of society. Congratulations. Probably needed the smokes afterward but we all have our vices.

I think the main reason I started going out in public was I was sick of changing my clothes to go out to the store. Of course it's snowballed since then. I'm a cigar lover myself. I've been to all of the local cigar stores en femme. Most are run by women who also smoke cigars.

I have found that LaneBryant.com and Torrid.com has a lot of beautiful shoes cheap. In the last month I have bought about 10 pairs of shoes, some online and some in their stores. I wear a mans shoe size of 12, I have found the shoes I have been buying are womans 12w. And they fit beautifully.

Wow! That's fantastic. Wearing a dress under a coat and doing a quick change in a car park (parking lot) is a new one on me, I'll have to try that