Thread: Thank you!

Thank you!

Hello, I just wanted to thank all of you here for being so friendly,positive, and accepting! I just Love it here! I actually just tonight added a couple pics for my profile,and avatar. After prob a thousand 'private' photo sessions (Lol) I have finally built up the courage to show the world who I really feal like! Well at least show y'all! So once again, Thank You!!

Every step is an important one! Congrats! Your pics are lovely, too.
    Ms. Tina Zee - Your favorite gender nonconforming ukulelist and vocalist. Well, one of your favorites, I hope.

See me sing right here! https://www.youtube.com/user/MsTinaZee