Thread: anyone ever had to wear women's clothes in an "emergency"

anyone ever had to wear women's clothes in an "emergency"

hi girls, I was at a party one night (in drab)when someone spilled my adult beverage all over me. Our hostess said she would put my clothes in the washer and dryer and that she would give me something to wear while my clothes were being taken care of. Well, she thought it would be funny to bring me out a pair of pink pajama bottoms and a white cami top. I had to pretend toprotest a little bit. Well I "reluctantly" put them on and wore it for most of the night even though my clothes had been dry for a long time.

the second time I had it happen I went with a friend and his wife surf fishing. It was warm at the house so I did not bring any long pants however when we got to the beach the wind was still cold before the Sun came up. Luckily she had an extra pair of American Eagle jeggings in the truck. And luckily they fit. I wore them way past Sun up. funny thing is no one really gave me a second look on the beach.
    how about any of you girls?

Hugs,
    Kelli

About 30 years ago I was dating my soon to be wife, at that time I was always was in commando mode,
    one night i picked her up for a dinner date and I was wearing some light gauze pants
    when she saw me said you need some underwear she brought out some white panties with
    some really nice ruffles as a mater of fact.
    I put them on then it was off to dinner,I still remember how it made me feel
    nothing was ever said about that day,I guess I missed a chance to talk about
    cross dressing but that was the 80's
    [SIZE="3"] Robin[/SIZE]

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    After my bypass surgery, my wife told me that my mom was coming to spend the weekend while the wife was at work. I was in too much agony to change clothes, so I told my Mom that my "wife's" velour pants with pink lace trim were comfortable since I couldn't get around well. I also borrowed "her" hoodie because all of my stuff was too hard to get to in the closet. She never said a word.

When we visited the in laws this summer, I had to jump in the lake behind their house to keep my kid from drowning. I was soaked, and the lake water was kinda gross. So I came in and took a shower, "borrowing" some shorts from the wife until my clothes were washed and dried. I still wonder how my mother in law didn't catch on when she took my clothes put of the dryer and folded them, with my panties on top. I think the wife said they were hers.

I was smuggled into and out of a nurses hostel once by some of my scatterbrained female friends.

Yep they were nurses and wanted to put one over the Matron, (Director of Nursing) at the time.

Me, no I was not scatterbrained at all. I was just young.

Did I enjoy the experience?

You may never know.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

No but it sounds like a potential excuse. "Hey why are you wearing women's clothes?" "My dog ate mine and all that was there were my wife's". Yeah, good one.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Kara Zor-El
    Once when it got really cold. Though I manage to conceive many ideas of how an "emergency" may present itself

Almost. When I was in kindergarten, I fell into a puddle (in winter), on my ass, and was soaked from the waist down. I was offered a dry pair of pants to wear, girls pants. I refused. I thought my pants would dry quickly like all those cowboy movies and TV shows! I learned something about television that day...

In 2010, i had a hernia operation at the Seattle VA. They had me, and other guys put on these awful fitting pre surgery gowns, but, they had flowers and other designs, and seemed like women's gowns. I had it on for several long hours before surgery.

Silver Member
    years ago, I was on a kayaking trip and I only brought yucky clothes other than one OK pair of jeans. We all ended up at a house party and the hostess' cute girl friend drops in, all upset about being stood up with tickets to a play. She pulls me off to the side and asks if I would go (I'm thinking this way already). I'm game but tell her I got nothing nice to wear (it's a play after all). She suggest I make an offer to go anyway which the damsel in distress accepts. The two then consider the clothing challenge and they grab an arm and we run up to her bedroom and they go rummaging through her closet (she is not my size). They come out with an over-sized pullover sweater and a henley. I remember the sweater was black and my first choice but too short and the weather was sort of warm. The henley was a pale yellow with short/capped sleeves. Threw on the henley (buttons on the wrong side, no one will notice a man has got to do what he has to do, right. Oh gotta go.
    We dated for about a year.

I think the next time I'm at a female friends house I'll have to have an 'accident.'

I was at my girl friend's parents house and had just mowed the lawn. I was all sweaty and she suggested I take a shower. I agreed and she took my clothes and started washing them. I hollered to her to stop running hte washer until I was finished with my shower.. When I got out she started the washer up again. I had no clothes. She gave me a pair of her white cotton panties and a pair of sweat pants. I married her.

"Pretend to protest", I love that
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

Not exactly like your story, but playing with neighborhood boys (12-14 yrs old) one of the boys tore the seat out of his pants. Everyone could see he had on a pair of white nylon panties. I was a full blown cder already and I said Joe, real name why are you wearing panties ? He said " he had no clean underwear and his Mom loaned him a pair of her panties to wear".

Yeah, right, that would have been my excuse too. He soon moved away and I never got to find out for sure if he was a cder.

My mom knew that I was dressing because she found out the stash I kept hidden in a secret hiding place. She was upset at me for stealing her clothes, but not as much for dressing up in them. I didn't know what to do because my dad refused to waste money on girl's clothes for me.

Mom started to make a point of telling me what she was "throwing out" so that I could rescue it if I wanted it. I was already doing laundry and cooking and vacuuming every week so it wasn't that hard to wash the "donations" and then add them to my stash.

Mom started asking me if I wanted to go shopping with her. She had all of my measurements (she made sweaters and boy clothes for me) and she would ask what I liked, I'd help her pick out things that I thought would look nice on her, but were really intended for a younger woman. Shorter skirts, satin blouses, and so on. She would buy them, wear them a few times (and get many compliments) then "donate" them. She also got a wig to hide a bad haircut (which she only wore for about a week), and a pair of boots she could barely put on. I began to realize that she was getting these clothes for me.

Especially during the summer of that year, I had the house all to myself, and pretty regularly dressed up while I did housework. I was actually a very pretty girl and even went outside for short walks a few times. For a while I actually thought there was hope that I could turn into a girl.

Then I hit a growth spurt and grew too big to wear her clothes anymore. It was a really hard time for me. I was too tall, but still thin, about 5'10" and 140 lbs, with some curves - 38, 26, 40. If I'd had breasts, I would have been a very pretty girl.

Mom taught me how to make my own clothes and I pushed the limits, especially in high school where everyone assumed I was gay and was part of the choir, the drama club, and did theater. By high school I was making jump suits, tailored all my shirts to show my shape better, and often added trim to my clothes.

In the theater group at school, I wanted the role of Babberly in Charley's Aunt. The drama teacher told me I didn't get the part because I would have been too pretty and it wouldn't have been funny enough.
    Facebook - Debbie Lawrence
    Web - [URL="http://www.debbieballard.org"]DebbieBallard.org{/URL]
    See also:
    Open4Success

I always wear women's clothes in an emergency! And I have lots and lots and lots of emergencies!

Twice.
    The first time was as a teenager. At a Forth of July family gathering, we were tubing(riding on a large inner tube pulled by my rather sadistic uncle behind his boat) and I lost my shorts, both pair. "Fortunately" my cousin had an extra bathing suit in HER bag SHE let me borrow, the bottoms anyway. Since the shorts I had been wearing were the only pants I had that day, I got to wear her bikini bottom the rest of the day. I managed to "suffer" through the hazing and verbal abuse until every body got tired of picking on me. I honestly don't remember if my cousin ever got her bikini bottoms back or not.

The second time was just a few years ago. My ex and I were going to a costume party and my costume involved some very tight fake leather pants. My boxer briefs would not fit under them and I asked my ex if I could borrow some of her panties.
    OK, I actually planned the second one and used it to get my ex to let me start wearing panties on a regular basis. What can I say? Sometimes a girl just has to do what she's gotta do.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

T-Girl and here to stay!! Rosaliy Lynne's Avatar
    oh how kewl was that!!!!!!

Never had an emergency myself but I started dressing in high school just because I had to.

The only emergency I had then was late one night walking through a park and a police patrol stopped me. I nearly had to change my underwear on the spot but was allowed to go once they were convinced I wasn't there to meet anyone for sex.
    Rosaliy Lynne
    We are who we are. We become what we must.
    http://rosaliylynne.com/

Only once when I was very young (maybe 3). My family were visiting cousins and I accidentally wet my pants because I was interested in whatever I was playing. I was given my female cousin's underwear to wear home. Even at age 3, I knew something was different and enjoyed it.

When I was little, the heater took a crap on a cold winter night in Jan., mom made me wear a pair of her tights to keep warm!!! Now I know the answer! lol

I am a mountaineer. I use ladies tights as a base layer. They are light weight, do not retain sweat, and are cheap. They are actually much better than long underwear. I have changed pants in front of my other mountaineer colleagues and no one challenged that I was not a fellow bad-ass mountain climber.

i didnt have an accident but when i was young i traded clothes with my sister in a movie house.i was about ten she wore a pink party dress white panties black shoes white socks i was in heaven i walked out of the girls bathroom and down the stairs i felt like a star i didnt want to give her the clothes back she said she would tell mom or stepdad so we changed mom never knew

Not in an emergency, unless you count freezing to death an emergency. I first learned about the worth of several pairs of panty hose when I was in the Navy and we were off the coast of Korea in jan/ feb and we had to go outside and chip ice from the top decks of the ship. One of the older bosuns on the ship advised many of us to buy several pairs of pantyhose before we left port to head north from the Phillipines. When we got up there we were wishing we had bought more. It was so cold we could only work topside a few minutes before having to take a break.
    Many years later I started driving a truck hauling logs out of the high mountains in the winter, needless to say pantyhose came to the rescue once again. I don't wear pantyhose very often now but have found that I truly love tights.

Silver Member
    At about 5 yrs old I ran out of clean underwear. My mother gave me a pair of panties to wear. Then continued having me wear panties until she did the washing. I was always short of underwear from then on.

I used to work out on duty in a flexes shaper cami top and a miraclesuit longlegged panty girdle under my workout shorts and sweatshirt and have responded on calls wearing Flexees cami and a LLPG under my uniform.

There is lots of empirical evidence that spandex increases athletic performance so there you go , and if its got a little lace on it how much better is that , actually womens foundations are a huge bargain compared to the old days of no choices in large sizes

but everthing was overpriced , now what bargains everywhere in everysize . I love wearing ladies underthings everyday and a skirt and blouse some days over that

As a professional engineer, I often have to go to construction sites on an emergency basis while dressed in my normal office attire. In cooler weather I keep a pair of leggings and pantyhose, and a Lands End women's quilted vest in my desk drawer, to throw on under my "man suit". (The OSHA-required steel-toed boots "live" in the office, along with a pair of crew socks.) As to underwear - well - I don't own any "male" underwear.
    "We don't see things as they are; we see things as we are." Anais Nin