Thread: It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

It is truly the most wonderful time of the year! I love the cool months of the year (love the warm months too) but this time of year I can wear a bra nearly every day, hose, or tights to work when it’s cold & I just love it!

Christmas also gives me the opportunity to shop for others, as well as myself! Over the past two weeks I’ve bought myself some beautiful clothes, tops, sports bras, a sweater dress that I just love, a really nice make-up kit with some quality brushes, etc. at Macy’s, Sears, JC Penny, and yes even Walmart. Guys are everywhere this time of year shopping for their SO’s and you can just blend in so easy. It’s much harder for me to meander through the woman’s department and purchase items during the off-season. The best part is that I’ve spent very little money. With all the great sales, slashed prices, marked down items and such, I’ve brought home a ton of stuff and probably only spent $150 or so. Oh I wish I could do this all the time.

Only two days left to shop & I have everyone covered on my list. Dang! There are a few more items I want, so I think one more little trip might be in order tomorrow morning. Merry Christmas ladies!

Megan

I have to agree it is a Wonderful Time of year, but there are the after Christmas sales. Merry Christmas

I was in Target Saturday and got a nice turtleneck sweater and a Jacket, both on sale already!

Hugs, Bria

Shopping is fun and all the things we can get on sale. But don't forget the reason for the season Marry Christmas Megan.
    Angie
    Last edited by Angie G; 12-23-2014 at 11:36 AM.

I got these fierce boots @ target online for $30! ♬ Merry Christmas to meeeeeee ♬
    15647063.jpeg
    CD? I'm never cross when dressed
    More like HF.. Happy Femulator. Julie's Flickr page
    Amateur/DIY Photos adjusted for exposure and white balance only, except to obscure background All rights reserved.

You are correct Angie. Never forget the reason for the season. Julie, something tells me Target won't have those in a womans size 15? Just guessing.....

Meg

This has always been my time to shop. Although I have never tried anything on in a store, it is also just as easy to return items if needed. I use the excuse, held item up to wife's blouse, skirt, pant, etc and I don't think it will fit. Then exchange for better size. If not available simply ask for refund.

It is a wonderful time of year to get gifts for all and for your femme self. It's also hard to resist sometimes too. I saw a red dress I really really wanted but think I'll wait until after the holidays hopefully it will be on sale for less. Hugs Jaymee
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

I am not Scrooge, but i disagree. Ask any police dept. This is the time of the most suicides. My 94 yo dad's helper, lost her son last week, to suicide. It grinds the faces of the poor, and unemployed, and under employed, makes people go into huge debt Huge unnecessary stress on people. The solitary suffer most. For many, it is fun, though. Look the holiday up on Google search. Sorry, i had to vent!

Yes! A most wonderful, magical time of the year. A time for family and friends to gather together, enjoy one another's company and make memories.

A Merry Christmas to all and may you all have happiness during the New Year.
    Shame on those who think ill of us -- Translated and paraphrased from the motto of the United Kingdom's Most Noble Order of the Garter