Thread: A special thanks and a holiday wish

A special thanks and a holiday wish

The last year has been the most momentous and important year of my entire life. I have seen more changes, made more progress, known more joy (and tears), and moved closer to being who I want and need to be this last year than in any other year I have known. And in the process, I have been blessed in meeting and becoming friends with so many beautiful souls I cannot even begin to count them. I have learned so much and come to value so highly the many wonderful people with whom I have been blessed to share this life. I know exactly how fortunate I am.
    And a lot of it happened here. This amazing path on which I find myself was sped forward and given flight by some special and heartbreakingly wonderful people I now am privileged to call friends, and whom I first met here. I am humbled by them and grateful beyond measure for the help, support and love I have received from them.
    So, I want to say thank you.
    A big, happy, grateful, sloppy love filled thank you.
    To all of you.
    You will, none of you, ever know just how much you have given me.
    But to all of you I want to wish a very real and love filled Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, celebration of the Winter Solstice or whatever excuse for merriment and joy exists in your life. I hope all of you may find the special path to happiness you all so richly deserve. We all exist under the same sky and despite differences, we all share so much. You are, none of you who carry this beautiful cross, alone. We are all in this together. Knowing that...having learned that...gives me the courage to keep going.
    Thank you. Thank you all so much. You are all beautiful. All of you.
    Much, much love
    Sammie
    Every fear that held me back, when faced, has proven to be hollow.
    Courage is not the lack of fear, but the willingness to ignore it.
    It's your life. Make it count.

That is so sweet, Sammie. Have a great Holiday season!!

Banned Read only
    Sammie ,
    Thanks for your special thoughts, we all owe so much the forum and it's members !
    I for one am glad to have the support , help and encouragement and wish a you and everyone else a Happy Christmas and a New Year that brings more happiness than sadness !

Gone to live my life
    Hey Sammie,

Happy Holidays to you as well.

Hugs

Isha

Sammie:

Well said. The support, camaraderie, friendships, counseling, and abundant advice found here is an anchor to me, helping me to keep perspective on this gift we all share. The giving nature of us all, willing to reach out to others and try to help, despite our own imperfections and issues, is a testament to the strength we gain from being in, of, and among this group.

Bless you all this holiday season, and thank you.

Rhonda
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

I agree with everything you said.
    You are a very positive person and are constantly posting joy. I look for your post and enjoy them all. (Not stalking) I just feel better reading them and as you know you have given me strength to complete a lot of my first. Happy Holidays to you and everyone here may the joy continue!!!!!

Right back at ya Sammie. Merry Christmas!

Sammie,

I am very happy for you that this year has seen such positive and affirming change for you in life and the journey we all share. I too am very thankfull for all the advise and inspiration available here on this site. It has had a huge impact on my life as well this year and I have come to accept and embrace who I am, in large part due to all the wonderful souls here who willingly share their experiences, advise and a shoulder to cry on when needed.

I wish you and everyone here the very best this holiday season and hope that the New Year is the BRIGHTEST EVER.

Love to you all
    Michelle

Hi Sammie,

Perfectly said, as always ! All that I can add to this is a simple "ditto" !

May all you here have a blessed Holidays, and find the new Year to be a time which you achieve peace, joy, and acceptance, depending on the individual path that we all take.

You are all very special to me, and I also would like to thank each and every one of you for their ears and their support. Some of you I have had the honor of meeting and hanging out with in person, but every virtual person also has my respect and love.

Peace
    Gretchen

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    hey girl !!!! have a great holiday!!!!! see you soon xoxo

Hey Samantha girl

Wow, that was your inner thoughts that was coming out. I thank you very much for the many kind words. You are so positive and a deep inspiration to all of us, and that is also why you are given so much kind feedback. I'am looking forward to see and hear more from you in 2015.

I hope that you and your family have a very nice Christmas.

Many hugs
    Henriette
    Love and hugs
    Henriette

Please visit my website to read more about me at http://henriette5.wix.com/mystory
    Or visit my Flickr pictures https://www.flickr.com/photos/127846920@N04/ OR my Facebook site https://www.facebook.com/henriette.kristensen.357

Happy holidays

Sammie thank you, you will never know how much you have help me, along with others hear. Bless you girl.

I'm not on your friend list but may i say, what a wonderful sweat post you made. Happy holidays.
    do not label me for i am unique

Sammie, your expressive post brought a tear to my eye. This photo shows a very special moment for me in 2014. It's been so wonderful meeting and hanging out with you and so many others. Never could have happened without this website and it's members. Happy holidays! Love, Ressie.

Attached Images Attached Images
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Merry Christmas to you Sammie !

Hugs
    Sometimes I like to dress as Linda Leigh

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    All the best to you too, Sammie!

Thank you for sharing and I wish you continued good fortune over the Holidays and into the New Year. Hugs Jaymee
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

Thank you and happy holidays to you, too!