Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: At Work

Quote Originally Posted by jjjjohanne View Post
    When on a work trip, I flew in all women's wear a few times. Once in a skirt.
    Very interesting. What kind of reaction did you get when wearing a skirt? Were you also wearing women's shoes and possibly hose/tights?

Gloria Vanderbilt or Levis women's jeans, women's athletic shoes and socks, and panties.

Nothing on the outside looks overtly feminine, but I know it is and that makes me feel better.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

I'm semi retired now. When I was working I would paint my toes when the SO was out of town I would paint my toes. When I had my toes painted I felt it calmed me down at work and I wouldn't yell as much. Now that I'm a stay at home dad I try and wear panties and a cami as much as I can. My SO also works at home so I can't parade around the house but I still wear them. That's my work for now.

Panties and leggings instead of thermals when working out side in the cold. Makes using the spot-a-pot a challenge, it's cold in there and sitting is not the best option. My nails are clear polished with 2coats of clear top coat and no one has said anything, they know better, gloves are mandatory any way.

Valerie, I was wearing a men's shirt and tie with a black skirt, black hose (shaved legs), and heels. It was a blast. Very few others dressed up for Halloween. That was a bit awkward. But everyone enjoyed it and no one seemed to question my motivation. I did not look very polished. I think my shoes were the most questionable item. They might have looked too good. In truth, they were the only shoes I could find that were my size. After that date, I was able to talk to the women about clothes in a new way. I don't think I outed myself, but if I did, no one acted uncomfortable with me.

Joey

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTee View Post
    I'm a whimp. Sometimes I have painted toe nails. On most days I wear white Cacique panties that you can't tel are panties without close inspection. That's it.

I'll join the others in lifting Valerie up for the Crown of Underdressing. I'm not worthy . . .
    I think the Karren Hutton mantle may have passed to Valerie...

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    Panties 24/7, and sometimes hose under my pants. If I wear a suit, I'm wearing black knee highs instead of black socks. I'm starting a new job tomorrow working for and with several women, so I'll probably avoid wearing bras at work, though I could probably make up a medical excuse related to my recent heart surgery if I needed to.

Can you only imagine what the last guy out had to take off before he could get out of the building. LOL
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Hugs,

Carla

http://flickr.com/photos/carla4guage/

Quote Originally Posted by flatlander_48 View Post
    I think the Karren Hutton mantle may have passed to Valerie...
    Wow, that sounds great.

Unfortunately, I have no idea what it means. Could you please elaborate?

Thanks,
    Valerie

Banned Read only
    She is still a member these days. She was very daring in a number of ways and recounted those experiences here. It was sort of like Hide In Plain Sight. Her wife knew, but I think it was a DADT situation. Anyway, it was always a concern for me that something untoward would happen or something would blow up. Your story just had earmarks of a Karren escapade...

Why would there be a problem?

Thanks for the explanation. I agree that something might blow up, but as the optimist who fell off the skyscraper was heard to say as she passed the fifth floor on her way down: "OK so far!"

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by IngeInCO View Post
    Why would there be a problem?
    To which post are you referring?

Why would there be a problem if you are wearing female undies if nobody can see?

Banned Read only
    Catherine, it must be nice to work somewhere where you can be out and be comfortable.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by IngeInCO View Post
    Why would there be a problem if you are wearing female undies if nobody can see?
    None. I do about 98% of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Valerie Sparks View Post
    Thanks for the explanation. I agree that something might blow up, but as the optimist who fell off the skyscraper was heard to say as she passed the fifth floor on her way down: "OK so far!"
    The thing is, everybody has to sort out what makes sense for their own situation. Assuming no one gets hurt, there is no right or wrong to this. And it is likely, if you get 20 crossdressers together, you'll get 20 different answers on what it means to be a crossdresser and what they derive from it. And that's fine. We all get to solve that equation for ourselves.

Today at work I was dressed in my bra and breastforms, blouse, skirt, pantyhose and heels. My employer rocks.

I usually wear blouse, bra womens trousers, womens socks and ankle boots and knickers. I also have been wearing nude makeup.

I wear panties and petti pants every day. When cold like now, I will wear pantyhose or tights. I wear some makeup every day. I found eye shadow that blends quite well and a light coat of mascara. I have blush that goes with my ruddy complexion!

I stay away from the makeup or anything that others can see.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

That's daring Valerie, but I like those types of thrills, too!

I must admit, I've never underdressed at work though...

I wear panties most of the time at work and have worn pantyhose quite often. I have even worn a bra on cold days when I might wear a heavy sweater or be layered up. I wore an underwire bra to work one day, no forms with it, under my sweater and it really began irritating me so badly that I had to take it off. I am a computer network manager and have a secured computer room where I am almost the only one that has access to. I went behind the server racks and disrobe to the waste and take it off just to be sure I wasn't discovered. It was pretty exhilarating to be stripped to the waist with my bra on in the office even though no one but me could see.

Platinum Member
    Hi Catherine, I work hard at being retired so I would say yes I under dress at work.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Always under dressed. Camisole, bra, panties, pantyhose every night, sometimes just a very faint hit of perfume.

Aspiring Member
    I tried underdressing at work at about the same age that I first started going out in public en femme, 35 years ago. I was, and still am, in a job that requires quick thinking, concentration, and a reputation for practicality. Underdressing was too distracting. I felt that my performance suffered, so I quit underdressing at work.

I cannot show up early like Valerie because we have nearly a 24-hour a day operation here. I do my dressing elsewhere, while traveling, for example, and that's fine with me.