Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: At Work

At Work

At work, are you wearing something feminine
    For me I am wearing a little bit of makeup, mascara, feminine perfume, earring and pantyhose during cold day

I once was a gravedigger, using hand shovels and picks. never dressed then. Many yrs later, as a security guard, sometimes wore pantyhose under my uniform pants. That is all I ever did.

I'm very bold at work. Or very foolish, depending on your point of view.

I get up extremely early (like 4:30) and completely underdress. That means the following: panties, butt and hip pads, pantyhose, bra, breast forms, skirt or leggings, and a top. Over that I put a layer of drab (pants, shoes, shirt, sweater). I apply some light makeup (concealer, powder, lip gloss).

When I get to work (5:15 or so) I close and lock my door and strip off my drab shell. I have heels, jewelry, perfume, and wigs hidden in drawers and I put those on. I have about three hours undisturbed to be me. As people start to filter in (including my son, who works down the hall from me and doesn't have an idea), I put on my upper shell (shirt and sweater) but below the waist I'm still wearing a skirt, hose, and heels. I still have my bra and forms on under my shirt & sweater. I open my door at that point but my desk has a full barrier in front so no one can see me below the waist. I stay that way unless or until I have a meeting or have to go powder my nose. I usually bring lunch into my office, close the door, and revert to femme mode for a bit.

I've been doing this for years and while there have been a couple of close calls, so far so good. I just hope my mentioning it here doesn't jinx things.

At some point I'm going to be discovered. That will prove to be both very embarrassing and very liberating.
    Valerie
    Last edited by Valerie Sparks; 12-26-2014 at 06:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valerie Sparks View Post
    ...As people start to filter in (including my son, who works down the hall from me and doesn't have an idea), I put on my upper shell (shirt and sweater) but below the waist I'm still wearing a skirt, hose, and heels. I still have my bra and forms on under my shirt & sweater. I open my door at that point but my desk has a full barrier in front so no one can see me below the waist. I stay that way unless or until I have a meeting or have to go powder my nose. I usually bring lunch into my office, close the door, and revert to femme mode for a bit.

I've been doing this for years and while there have been a couple of close calls, so far so good. I just hope my mentioning it here doesn't jinx things.
    Gawd, let's hope there's never a fire or other emergency while you lower half is fully en femme! That being said, you have no idea how much I envy your situation!

I always wear pantyhose under my jeans or slacks, but unfortunately I have to wear socks so no one will see my ankles. But when going out with the wife, the socks stay at home and my nyloned ankles are there to see for anybody who cares enough to look. That's their problem, not mine. But with coworkers I see every day, I can't chance it.
    "Masquerading as a man with a reason, my charade is the event of the season" ('Carry On Wayward Son' by Kansas)

Well, about a year or so ago there was a pre-announced fire drill that I forgot about until the alarm sounded. I quickly shut my door and did my best Clark Kent. I was near the end of the people leaving the building, but not the last.

Valerie
    Your one crazy fun loving girl living on the edge, we all wish we could work like you.
    I wear bra and forms, panties , blouse , under my work clothes every day,(I work in cold storage so it makes easy to hide)

I'm a whimp. Sometimes I have painted toe nails. On most days I wear white Cacique panties that you can't tel are panties without close inspection. That's it.

I'll join the others in lifting Valerie up for the Crown of Underdressing. I'm not worthy . . .

Panties only.

I wear panties 24/7 so that means that I'm wearing panties at my job, which is in a hardware store, but I also wear rhinestone studs in both earlobes. None of my co workers have a problem with it but I won't push my luck on wearing anything else feminine
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Silver Member
    Perfume was almost my downfall about 20 years ago. I wore some White Shoulders to work. While I was in the accounting department one of the women in a cubicle near me said who's wearing White Shoulders and got up to find who wore her favorite perfume. Lucy for me the cubicle walls were tall enough that she couldjn't see me and she had to walk down and around the aisle to come back to where I was. When she started walking I had just finished my conversation with someone. I walked away from where she was coming from skipped her row and walked back up the next row and out the door way. I could hear her say something about where did she go. Little did she know it was a guy.

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    I keep my stash in my office at work and occasionally slip into a pair of heels under my desk.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I also wear panties 24/7 and when it's cold out I wear pantyhose and or tights under my uniform. I am a security officer and have to maintain a certain image so nothing femm showing. I don't hide my CD-ing, I'm out on my facebook page if anyone looks me up they will see photos of me dressed, but I don't walk around telling people at work that I CD, but if they check out my page and ask me about it I will and have been honest and open about it.

I have my nails done regularly, light pink on the toes and just strengthener and clear polish on the fingers. I have worn panties 24/7 for several years now, plus a slimming camisole that is as masculine as I can find. I like the Maidenform Flexees 4466, which is no longer available, and also have some 2018.

What's Work?
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

Most days ladies pants suit

Underdressed just about every day whether at work or not.

Underdressed 24/7.

I have underdressed when traveling for work. I would usually have an opportunity to grab a couple of hours of full on girl time at some point , I fact I usually planed my day around it. I would go to meetings wearing stockings thong and a corset under my bulky business cloths. And wear my heels while driving.
    Then a quick change of my outer layer , put on my make up and hit the mall for some window shopping or something.
    Then after about an hour or so sadly revert back to guy mode , and head off for an afternoon meeting. This worked out great for a while but my SO has since discovered my Cding and dose not approve. I have also changed jobs. And no longer have those opportunity's
    It was fun while it lasted

I wear panties 24/7/365. I do not own male underwear. So I always wear panties, sometimes knee highs. Not much more than that at my current job.

I wore underpants for some time. long t-sherts let me chang in the lockerroom. Then I thought it just wasn't worth the risk. Some guys as work are real A#*holes.
    Angie

Panties only for me as a uniform is the required dress code. Soon that won't be the case as I plan on retiring in the next year and then it will be how I feel that determines my attire, not what I'm doing.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I wear panties 24 -7.Wearing them at work is not a problem for me.

In the winter months I wear fem leggings, even if they show they still look like black long underwear. I love when tying my boots pulling my pants higher and showing them off.

Quote Originally Posted by MissTee View Post
    I'll join the others in lifting Valerie up for the Crown of Underdressing. I'm not worthy . . .
    That's very kind, but as I said I'm not sure what I'm doing is ultimately wise. The pink fog seems to be obscuring my reason and I fear that someday I'll come to regret it.

But I sure do enjoy it for now.

I underdress. I have worn black tights and no socks a couple times. I have worn a skirt/heels for Halloween once. When on a work trip, I flew in all women's wear a few times. Once in a skirt. I was paid for the time I was traveling, so I was paid while dressed pretty!