Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vacation!

We took a road trip for a week some years ago. The only male clothes my SO brought were the jeans and old Tshirt he was wearing in the car on the way down. My SO wears a corset to create a waist and this can get uncomfortable on a long car ride.

It was fine all the time we were gone, there was no need to dress up as a guy. But, on the way back we had car troubles and we had to go to a gas station in search of a mechanic. The blue jeans came in handy.

Have fun!
    Reine

Aspiring drama queen Isabella Ross's Avatar
    Katie, can't really help as I've only dressed for a day at a time. But allow me to say that, well, you rock. Your SO is a lucky gal.

My wife and I went to Gulf Shores, Al. and then on down to Pensacola, Fla then to Destin fla all together we were gone for 10 days for which I was dressed thew entire time because I carried absolutely no male cloths. We have made several shorter trips this way. The most resent being a trip to Vegas for which I was dressed enfemme except on the flight, Wife was somewhat worried about the TSA. Loved all of these trips

Silver Member
    It looks like he is taking just in case clothes. Not really necessary since many women things can pass as either. I wear mostly women's attire full time, but have several guy things too. Gifts for the most part. A woman's shirt may button in reverse but most people never notice.

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    Years ago I spent 5 days en femme. I had gone with a friend and other CDers to Provincetown, MA to an event sponsored by the late great Lee Brewster. It was truly wonderful traveling, dressing and living as a woman for that time. For you to give your husband this experience shows how much you must love him. I'm sure that he appreciates it as well and understands how rare this kind of understanding is. I hope you have a wonderful experience.

My longest stretch of going dressed en femme is nine straight days. The only thing that ended the streak was that I had to go back to work. 5.5 of the 9 days were spent out of town, and I packed absolutely no male clothes. I really enjoyed the time being dressed as a woman. It was really depressing to have to go to work and be dressed en drab. It does take more effort to keep up the appearance of being dressed en femme but it is definitely worth it.

My experiences of going out of town and being dressed en femme the whole time has definitely caused me to look for a solution where I can be dressed en femme all the time.

To sum it up, the more I dress en femme, the less desire I have to be en drab.

Sounds awesome.

I'd say don't bring guy clothes as a backup, but as a comfort item. Cross-dressers have a dual nature and I find it important to let both sides have their time. When my GF and I go on vacation I usually carry a small bag for male clothes and two bags of female clothes and support items. Jennie gets to spend most of the time being Jennie, but once in a while the male side needs to come out and get a slice of the R&R. He's more of a lie-in-the-hammock-and-read-a-book kinda guy, so no big deal.

Sounds like a fun vacation...
    I've been to Charlotte, too. It's only a couple of hours away from me.

Oh pack the drab shirt. When I go on an extended girlie voyage there are always pretty outfits packed in the bag that I don't wear, but want to have along just in case. Same for that emergency shirt and sneakers.

Like others say, shaving 2x a day can be irritating, and so can too many days in narrow girl shoes, at least for my duck feet. But the worst hazard is the pink fog that rolls in, I become persuaded that I am passing when the truth is, blending at best and clocked in every close encounter. Sometimes after a few days en femme this truth hits me like a ton of work boots and I am damn glad to have packed the emergency escape back to drab. Other times, to hell with it. But either way, no need to fly the trapeze with no net at all.

Hope you both have fun in Charlotte!

As far as shaving problem. I have a baby face as well. But what I do is. I have a very nice electric razor that doesn't irritate my skin. But I mean also I can shave and not have hair come back for 3 days. Lol

A Cutie With A Hot Bootie Tammie.J.Swenson's Avatar
    Help I'm going on vacation to the Watkins Glen NY area via car this summer for a week with SO GGF that got me into xding weekends for several years ago, CATCH is she wants me to CD 24/7 for the 2 weeks at her folks lakefront house and go swimming and boating on the lake with her and her folks.

Do I dare go Swimming in a bikini as SO wants me to and CD 24/7/ for the 14 days?

What type outfits to wear and take how many?