Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stealth Dressing...

Stealth Dressing...

First, I am firmly in the dress for the way I feel camp instead of the trying to pass camp, so bear that in mind...

I find my need to dress is fairly constant at some level. Some days, I do really need to go all out but for the most part, my feminine side just needs a little acknowledgement.
    To that end, I do what I call "Stealth Dressing." I wear panties 24/7 and have found a few female clothing items I can wear in guy mode that, so far, have not aroused any noticeable responses.
    For example, I wear tank top style under shirts and have found that I can wear women's tanks and not only are they much softer and come in a wider variety of colors, I actually like the fit better than the men's.
    I have also found a brand of women's jeans(Eddie Bauer) that fit perfectly and have figured out that if I wear a sports bra under my tank top, the straps don't show, my man boobs are less prominent and nobody seems to notice.

Now I will admit that I may have totally outed myself to the entire civilized world, but, using my ex-wife as the barometer, if it were noticeable, Vesuvius would have been a minor eruption...

Just curious what, if anything, others may do to accomplish this...
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

Hi Shelby, I wear panties everyday, in fact that is all i have now. i also were thi highs or pantyhose under my pants most days. I work from the house and wear Bra all day as well except when traveling for work. I also have my toes painted and have for months, i will only remove in the summer , then it is a clear polish, i also keep my fingers polished with clear. I feel my need to dress is also constant, and this little underdressing helps me keep it in control. When i travel for work which is often i do get to dress all out in my hotel. which is about 3 weeks a month.

Laura

Hey Shelby,

I think I'm similar to you in that I dress for how it feels, rather than trying to pass. I do underdress in panties most days, and there are some days when I really feel the desire to fully dress and express my feminine side. That said, I have no current desire to go out in public en femme. Having two small kids also makes the times that I can dress, unfortunately, few and far between.

I haven't progressed to adding other feminine attire to my daily wardrobe, and if I do I will need to be selective. There are interactions with other parents and neighbors to consider, and while some might be fine with it, others would not.

Colleen

There is not a thing wrong with your dressing. The clothes you describe do sound like there is no reason for question but makes you content. And the truth is it's your life so enjoy as best you can.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

I stated going out in 1977. Prior to that I went to 2 Halloween parties dressed. My wife knows I dress, but doesn't want to see me dressed. So I get out about 1x a month and look forward a weekend away every few months. I don't think I could stealth dress. I would be too excited wearing something underneath my male clothing. To me just looking forward to future outings and occasionally dressing alone seems to be enough.

Is this not similar to dressing androgynously?
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I've never tried mixing womens clothes with mens, but I like that idea.

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    I know that there is no way I would ever pass. I pretty much just like the way the clothes feel and look...softer, lighter fabrics, jeans have more stretch, and the patterns are much nicer. I also wear panties 24/7, from pretty prints, thongs, bloomers, and lace back. I also wear pretty much all women's jeans, and a sports bra when I have a sweatshirt on. I also have my toenails painted, and I wear ankle socks with pom-poms on the back (they are hidden by my boot-cut jeans). If any make-up, I just apply a clear mascara.
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

If anyone notices they don't care anyway

Besides a few hours once a week, pretty much stealth is all I have. I always questioned if I am considered a crossdresser. But fate has it, as long as I wear clothing of the opposite sex I am considered crossdressers. I guess there's nothing wrong with stealth.

The only thing I wear in stealth is pantyhose. I absolutely love the feel of them. They also serve to keep the temperature of my legs regulated during the colder months as I have gout. Other than the Hose, I am either Drab or Fab. Of coarse this is just to the outside world as My SO knows I am wearing them
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Silver Member
    While I wear women's clothes most of the time I don't wear frilly blouses or go full fem except on rare occasions. I did when young and had the desire to appear as a young girl. Now I'm happy to be a guy and enjoy the things I like and feel comfortable in. I guess most of the time I'm in stealth mode in some ways. Although I blend with most of the female population I'm around. My typical attire is panties, bra, jeans or shorts, and women's tops. My footwear is women's, but heals are out since my ankles are bad. Loved heals but when you are older than dirt they hurt more.

The interesting thing is how seldom people notice that I have a bra on. Yes some do, and you never know except when they talk to your chest.

I underdress to some degree to get my needs met. However, I can go for days and days without anything fem and be just fine -- as long as I know I CAN throw on something fem if I desire. Put me in a situation where I CAN NOT dress if I desire and it becomes quite the irritant to me and I get moody. Having a choice means a lot to my emotional well being I suppose.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I'll wear girl jeans with a mans top, womens earrings and jewelry womens boots or shoes, finger nails painted either red or pink, maybe some lite make-up. I get looks but I don't care.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Your "camp" references that I didn't get not with standing? I believe to each her own. The zillion of pantie threads and posts here just put me to sleep!

I guess my days of enjoying underdressing or the feel of women's things under my drabs have long passed.

At this stage? If I can't SEE the results of my girlie efforts, dressing is pretty pointless for me.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    Is this not similar to dressing androgynously?
    I'd say it is. I have a retail store and today I wore a black Mossimo knit turtleneck,Jag straight leg jeans, Bali black nylon panties and nylon trouser socks. My only male item was my very dark blue Giorgio Brutini pointed toe boots with two inch heels. I liked the look and feel. Takes me back to the early 70's. Odd behavior I suppose for a75 year old, but why not? There is truth to "you're only as old as you feel".

Love wearing pantyhose during colder days, stealth dressing is a fun thing, I don't wear someting to attract attention but love trying some stuff under the regular clothes when in the mood for it.

It started that way, I would wear a bra, and a little make up, stealth Dressing, now full make up, bras with enhancers. I am not fooling anyone nor am I trying, just being my self.

When I do this it's very stealth. Women's jeans that don't look any different than men's, trouser socks that would rarely be seen by anyone, some underdressing. It just makes me feel like I've got a secret I guess. I've acquired a pair of flats that don't look too fem that I may wear out some day.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

When I was younger and used to "borrow" my sister's undergarments I would wear them stealth. The satin was so smooth and bra and pantyhose felt so different that I really felt more feminine. I had the same experience with my first halter dress. Now the clothing feels familiar to me -- that differentness is gone. However, since I live alone, I can dress up as much as I want, whenever I want, so I dress fully. all the way to wig and heels. I want to look in the mirror and feel like I'm so pretty.

For me, I wear panties 24/7. My toes are painted and I regularly wear women's jeans. Also have some women's bracelets that I'll wear out.

With that said, I did wear a bra to work for the first time yesterday and really enjoyed it. (See post in other section for details)

I try & wear womens clothes as much as I can get away with.
    Eg blouse and trousers with non padded bra knickers socks and women's lace up boots for work.
    I haven't worn mens pants for over 12 months now
    My toes are always painted, I wear nude makeup eg clear mascara, nude nail varnish on my fingers.

I wear panties 24/7 for the most part, when at home I usually wear bra, pantyhose or female jeans. Got a couple of jeans that fit me just right.
    I have nail varnish on my toes most of the time and either clear or light color on my fingers that is not easily noticed

Like Laura, and others who have posted here, I wear panties everyday, 24/7. (I change for doctors appointments.) I also often wear thigh highs under my pants. When I do I wear pettipants, so the jeans don't catch on them and pull them down. I have been having my nails done for several years, and have light pink on my toes, and hardener, with a clear topcoat so it does not wear off quickly, on my fingers. All of the jeans I have bought in the past few years are women's, size 12. They fit better, and are not yucky & baggy like most all men's jeans. They are made of lighter, softer, more comfortable fabric. And most of my undershirts are also women's, because they are softer, fit right, and feel better. I also work from the house sometimes, and sometimes wear a bra when I am alone - and sometimes when working outside my home if I am working alone. I feel my need to dress is also constant, and underdressing helps me keep it in control. It is calming to me. And when I travel for work I often am able to dress in the hotel room, and sometimes go out. If I am driving a long distance I can be dressed while driving.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    "Stealth" or "underdressing" is a pretty common theme here. I did that too. Hopefully all of us will move forward in this silly sport to being able to dress and go out as we please. Then stealth dressing just won't do. I have to eat the whole enchilada or nothing at all!