Thread: Enjoying the Sugar Bowl in a bra and forms

Enjoying the Sugar Bowl in a bra and forms

Enjoying the game tonight just wearing a red bra and breast forms around the house. Best part was my wife coming over and grabbing my "boobs" from behind. She loves 'em.
    "You can have anything you want if you want it desperately enough." - Chinese Fortune Cookie, 1-27-13

You have a quote "You can have anything you want if you want it desperately enough." - Chinese Fortune Cookie, 1-27-13

So how you got your wife convinced of your CD ,which I suppose you wanted desperately?

girly girl
    My SO will grab my forms occasionally, she does it as though she is trying to cause me pain. I'm always afraid she will rupture them. She likely has no idea how expensive they are! Still, I like when she does it.

Quote Originally Posted by priyajeanbabe View Post
    You have a quote "You can have anything you want if you want it desperately enough." - Chinese Fortune Cookie, 1-27-13

So how you got your wife convinced of your CD ,which I suppose you wanted desperately?
    I've never kept secrets from my wife. When I came to the realization I wanted to start some dressing and wanted breast forms I knew there was never going to be a place in this house where those items wouldn't be found by her. So after a few weeks of gathering the courage to tell her about all of this I finally sat down and had the talk.

She was obviously a bit surprised and said she might need some time to understand this since it was a big change of course. She also started reading a lot of posts from others on this forums and I think a lot of her fears were allayed.

The first day I got my forms I told her I wanted some time to myself to deal with the emotions of the moment. I went upstairs and put the bra on and the forms. About 30 minutes later there was a knock on the door and she came in. She gave me a hug and offered her support. I let her take the lead from that moment on and over time she doesn't even bat an eye. She just smiles and says "Hello Jen!" anytime I come downstairs with two obvious bumps under my tshirt.

I consider myself to be quite fortunate, but I also knew God had given me my perfect soulmate when I married her.
    "You can have anything you want if you want it desperately enough." - Chinese Fortune Cookie, 1-27-13

Football en femme? Sounds like a perfect world to me!

My wife always says do i see bumps lol . She like to come from behind and put her arms around and give the a feel. She always says how do you like it, of course I say I live it.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura28 View Post
    My wife always says do i see bumps lol . She like to come from behind and put her arms around and give the a feel. She always says how do you like it, of course I say I live it.
    I love it too.

All of this is still kind of new to me, I feel like it's my puberty for my female persona. I always feel like a teenager getting used to her changing body.

I am a huge Buckeye Fan, divorced and live alone, and also watched the game in Femme presentation: Wig, earrings, light makeup, bra and forms underneath a Scarlet & Gray sweatshirt and sloppy jeans.

It was a wonderfully exciting game, although neither team played flawlessly, but naturally I was delighted by the outcome. I 'm still basking in the afterglow 72 hours later. If there are any Tide Fans on Crossdressers who experienced the downside I extend my sympathies and a heartfelt "well played, 'Bama."

p.s. I like the Steelers sweatshirt Avatar, very cool. I am also a Stillers fan, and am sure we would've beaten the Ratbirds last night if Leveon Bell had been healthy. Bummer!

images (1).jpg
    Last edited by StarrOfDelite; 01-05-2015 at 12:18 PM. Reason: add meme

Platinum Member
    Hi Jena, I don't need a reason to wear a bra and my forms,
    Sorry that things didn't go well for you at Heinz Field Saturday night .
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

My CD friend Gale and I watched the Outback Bowl (Wisconsin vs. Auburn) totally en femme. It was total enjoyment both in dressing and seeing Wisconsin win.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Can't win them all! Just nice to know others enjoy sports while exploring "the other side" of their lives.

uk steelers fan - gutted at the result :-(

As for the boobs, great fun. I love it when my wife tells me she wants the boobs even bigger :-) I don't have forms - I stuff my bra with scarves to varying sizes