Thread: Got a wonderful new dress

Got a wonderful new dress

Every Christmas my wife has gotten me something special but this years she out did herself, she got me a wonderful White Wedding Dress, we had talked about it but I thought that was the end of that and on Christmas she was upset and would not say why the next day on the 26th a package arrived for me and she said she was happy IT came and she was sorry it was late. I opened it up and was speechless to see a beutiful
    dress I didn't realize until I got it out of the box what it was, she wanted me to try it on as soon as I saw it but I was almost overcome with emotion and had to take some time until I was able to get my things together and get ready for what I knew would be heaven for me and after trying it on I could only wonder how she got all of the measurements right it fit in all the right places. She had it made for me and it took 6 weeks to get done I can only say I have a wonderful wife and I am so glad we were able to discuss my quirks and she never got angry with me when she thought it out she only said what made me happy would make her happy

What a wonderful relationship you must have.
    Now to find the right occasions to wear it.

I guess it won't be too hard.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Wow! Lovely!
    The things I love most are corsets and wedding dresses.
    I'm feeling happy for you =)

Great story and what a wonderful woman you are married to!!! How about a picture?

girly girl
    WOW indeed. You are quite fortunate to have such a wonderful wife. She's a keeper, you better treat her right!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Wow .. your wife is a dream come true! Having a partner that says whatever makes you happy makes her happy, and then goes and buys you a wedding dress that makes you overcome with emotion is well ..... amazing, and a rare thing for most. That said, I'm also one of the lucky ones too as I also have a supportive wife. Happy New Year to the both of you.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

A very special wife