Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Formal Declaration of the "Man in a Dress Contingent" Agenda

Jason,
    If that is what you want to do and it feels good for you---Just do it! There are lots of variations of cross dressing and sexuality represented here on this site and we should not be the judge of what is acceptable or not.

I have to say, this thread is the best news I've seen in a long time. I had largely dropped out of this community because I felt rather alone in my life as a bearded man in a dress, and I have indeed been on the receiving end (not necessarily here) of some pretty rough language for the perception that I make a mockery of crossdressing because I don't go all-out. I always figured, I wear a beard when I go out in t-shirt and jeans and I'm not vilified for not looking feminine; why should that change if I'm in a skirt instead?

That said, it's a moot point because I *don't* go out. Part of that is because I live in a very conservative rural community where people are vocal about their loathing of all things different, and in particular anyone different in terms of sex and/or gender are perceived as freaks. There are some valiant warriors willing to fight the good fight for recognition, but I'm not one of them. I prefer to keep my teeth in my mouth. Since I work from home and have a wonderfully understanding (if not enthusiastic) wife, I can dress comfortably nearly 24/7, apart from the times I have to go out and face the world.

Anyhow, very glad to meet some "brothers" here.