Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Playmates I Wish I Were

Playmates I Wish I Were

I have a long list of Playboy Playmates I wish I had been born so I'll only list my Top Ten,alphabetically:

Lisa Baker
    Debbie Boostrom
    Lonny Chin
    Michelle Hamilton
    Carol Imhof
    Terry Kimball
    Marilyn Lange
    Debra Peterson
    Pamela Saunders
    Kelly Tough

No Barbi Benton??!! No Betty Page??!!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSissyStevie View Post
    No Barbi Benton??!! No Betty Page??!!
    No-though Barbie is cute.

Swedes like Liv Lindeland Victoria Silvstedt. Liv Lindeland was early 70's but astonishingly beautiful, slender with long hair and amazing natural breasts.

Aspiring Member Dana does shopping's Avatar
    a96ba915b0758eaedd39b5da7c0ac71d.jpg

None other than Canada's own ...
    Shannon Tweed, near missus of one Gene Simmons.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    These r VERY old! Thanks for reminding me I need new ones, Rocker!

64415.jpg

65354.jpg

78613.jpg
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 01-05-2015 at 09:19 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Gosh, Playboy was always too tame for me, and I have to admit I haven't even heard of any of these ladies!
    Last edited by Lorileah; 01-06-2015 at 01:21 PM. Reason: no need to quote OP
    "Masquerading as a man with a reason, my charade is the event of the season" ('Carry On Wayward Son' by Kansas)

I would of Loved to have been Playboy Bunny. I thought they all looked really nice. I have one outfit that I put on that made me feel as close to one as I could get. ( except for the little cotton tail).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    There are people who think you should live life the way they do. I live life the way I want to.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    got to admit.....i couldnt name one.......and i havent seen a playboy since i was 7 years old and my uncle had one hidden in the magazine rack in the bathroom.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexi_83 View Post
    Swedes like Liv Lindeland Victoria Silvstedt. Liv Lindeland was early 70's but astonishingly beautiful, slender with long hair and amazing natural breasts.
    Liv Lindeland is in my Top Twenty,and I fantasize being her often.Plus she is Norweigan,and I am 1/4 the same.

Top of the list right now would be Sara Jean Underwood.

Shannon James http://www.playmates.com/shannon-james
    Athena Lundberg http://www.playboy.com/athena-lundberg
    and just to prove brunettes are as hot as blonds, Sandra Nilsson here: http://www.mandatory.com/2013/11/20/...-are-blondes/2
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 01-17-2015 at 02:39 PM. Reason: The pic shown breaks the rules
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

and No Marilyn Monroe? Of course you do realize that being a Bunny or posing in the magazine isn't the same as being a Playmate. Take it from me because I lived at the Denver club in the 70's and married a bunny.

Please do not post photos from the magazine, they are copyrighted
    and don't add links. we don't have the time to vet them. Remember there are rules that apply to photos off site too.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 01-06-2015 at 01:33 PM.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Quote Originally Posted by Lexi_83 View Post
    My Second Ten,alphabetically:

Heidi Becker
    Nancy Cameron
    Karen Christy
    Marilyn Cole
    Donna Edmondson
    Miki Garcia
    Azizi Johari
    Charlotte Kemp
    Liv Lindeland
    Kathy MacDonald

Miss June 1960
    I have a lifesize blowup of her hanging behind my door.
    Her name?????
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley Sims View Post
    Miss June 1960
    I have a lifesize blowup of her hanging behind my door.
    Her name?????
    according to google, Dolores Wells.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    and No Marilyn Monroe? Of course you do realize that being a Bunny or posing in the magazine isn't the same as being a Playmate. Take it from me because I lived at the Denver club in the 70's and married a bunny.
    You're correct. It's hard for me to believe but Barbi Benton was never a centerfold.

Sometimes_miss,

Enjoyed the attachments of Playboy model links and must agree that SaraJean Underwood is top of the list. Viewed your bio untill the bleary screen got the better of me. Enjoyed your perspective on adolescence and the perception of then vs now summary. Fought the battle of low self esteem and severe depression back then much like yourself. Medication and recognition of cognitive perceptions help with anxiety reactions as they occur. Hope the same helps you as well.

Many here will support you and value your postings. Look forward to learning more about you. Admire your love of Playmates and the imagination they stir up.

I much prefer Victoria's Secret models!

Adriana Lima / Miranda Kerr / so many others!

Shauna Sands & Lillian Muller would get my vote(s). And, yes, Playboy Bunnies are tops. Dig those cute outfits; concealing (for the most part, at least) yet revealing.

Lacy PJs

Years ago when the Playboy Mansion used to be in the southern part of the state I live in they would often send playmates out to various functions. I was at the opening of a hardware store and there were three playboy bunnies there welcoming new customers and talking to them. They were all dressed in body suits and hot pants. To tell the truth I didn't think they were as 'special' in real life as they were in the magazines. That's where I learned about airbrushing. Sorry, I never did learn their names.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    and No Marilyn Monroe? Of course you do realize that being a Bunny or posing in the magazine isn't the same as being a Playmate. Take it from me because I lived at the Denver club in the 70's and married a bunny.--------------------------------
    And here, I only dated a centerfold, Lorileah!

Quote Originally Posted by BillieJoEllen View Post
    Years ago when the Playboy Mansion used to be in the southern part of the state I live in they would often send playmates out to various functions. I was at the opening of a hardware store and there were three playboy bunnies there welcoming new customers and talking to them. They were all dressed in body suits and hot pants. To tell the truth I didn't think they were as 'special' in real life as they were in the magazines. That's where I learned about airbrushing. Sorry, I never did learn their names.
    Quite true of the one I dated, BillieJo. She was pretty, but not a head turner. She said she had worked for Playboy, but I didn't think anything of it. Until I saw pics of her in one well after we stopped dating!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Third Ten,alphabetically:

India Allen
    Louann Fernald
    Shannon Long
    Cynthia Myers
    Carol O'Neal
    Ola Ray
    Alana Soares
    Roberta Vasquez
    Lynn Winchell
    Karen Witter

Fourth Ten,alphabeticaly:

Ester Cordet
    Pamela Anne Gordon
    Kristine Hanson
    Janet Lupo
    Kimberly McArthur
    Willy Rey
    Astrid Schulz
    Jill Taylor
    Gwen Wong
    Carrie Jean Yazel

Some more:

Kaya Christian
    Debbie Davis
    Jami Ferrell
    Julia Lyndon
    Donna Michelle
    Lindsey Vuolo

And three who weren't Playmates but who appeared in the magazine:

Teresa Rietan
    Donna Gillette
    Cindy Russell
    Last edited by rockerreds; 04-22-2015 at 11:27 AM. Reason: Consecutive posts merged - please use edit post to add to existing post rather than adding a successive post...

Banned Read only
    Hrump!#$% I just can't believe no one mentioned my name!

Petra Verkaik
    Miriam Gonzalez
    Amber Campisi
    Janet Lupo
    Kerri Kendall
    India Allen
    Roberta Vasquez

I'm sure there's more but can't think of them, right now.

Hard to find pictures from 40+ years ago, but Cynthia Wood, centerfold from February 1973 will always have a special place in my heart, because she was a dead ringer for the nurse that worked for a few weeks in the hospital where I was a volunteer. She had left working there just a few weeks before that issue of the magazine went up for sale, but every guy in the hospital was absolutely sure that they were one and the same. I kept that issue for over 20 years, always wondering what happened to the nurse after she left. The nurse was also named Cindy, but a different last name. I'll always wonder. This is the only link I can find with a picture of her. Cindy Wood cover.jpg
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.