Thread: acceptnce

acceptnce

am acceptance ho iam as crossdresser it take lone time so now woke on be comfortable whith it in go out as women you have to acceptance your salfe in that r thing that am going to work on this year is be comfortable going out as women

All girl, all the time! ❤ Felicia Dee's Avatar
    It's good that you accept yourself! I hope that you do indeed become more comfortable going out as a woman... HUGS!
    "I'm a work in progress..."

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Acceptance is a good start and it does take time.

That's great, so happy for you. Hope it makes you happy too.
    Mega Hug

Congratulations! It generally takes us a long time before we learn to accept ourselves.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

The best of both Worlds! Paula_Femme's Avatar
    Congratulations slamddoger, for many on the TG Spectrum, acceptance of who and what they are can be a lifelong struggle, one that can take many of us to very dark places indeed; once you are comfortable in your own skin, you’ll find life becomes just that little bit easier!
    Black is ALWAYS the, "New Black!"
    "I really hate it when people accuse me of wearing Womens clothes... these aren't Womens clothes... I f*****g bought them!!!" Eddie Izzard.

Acceptance of yourself is vital. If you cannot accept who you are, how can you expect others to?

Gone to live my life
    Self acceptance is the first step in attaining a comfort level in going out dressed as a woman. After that, it gets easier.

Hugs

Isha