Recently I have been have bouts of what I am calling the blue fog; and as you can guess it is the exact opposite of the pink fog.
I have a complete disconect from CDing where I can't imagine why I ever did ?what I got out of it? The whole thing seems pointless. And I'm not just playing the devils advocate with myself, I honestly don't feel it.
I have always thought I would out grow crossdressing at some point. As I have done with many other things in my life like parting , working out , or riding motorcycles. I went all out with those things and eventually they ran there coarse and I lost interest. I wonder if the same thing is happening with crossdressing? Just that because of the restrictive nature of this activity it took much longer to run its coarse ? But it has been a part of me for so long that it's hard to let go. And I wrestle with the whole thing from the complete other side then what I normally do.
Some times the blue fog last a few minutes or a few days. But then as unexplainabley as it came on it gone. And a am wanting for the cute outfit on the cover of what ever catolouge came in the mail for the SO.
As if the pink fog isn't enough to deal with
Now I have a blue one too!
Not really looking for advice just needed to vent ..