Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chatted up

Several times. One of the better... i was at divas in SF. This is an infamous bar in San Francisco that has a reasonable amount of working girls. I was there having a drink before going onto my next location. An older gentleman approached me.I thought: "Great, another tranny chaser. After a few words he found out I was a scientist, not working the bar, and that I dress for fun; and that he was a patent attorney. We had a great conversation." Middle of the road... a guy was highly interested in me. We danced a little salsa together. i did this mainly because I had never danced the follower part. I told him I did not want him to invest a lot of time in me because I was only interested in women. He was friendly and moved on. One of the creepiest, I was talking to a young man visiting from Australia. the talk was nice, about touring in the US, until out of the blue he mumbled, "I want to see you in my bed". He did it in a form that was like the way someone mumbles into a ventriloquist dummy. He tried to kiss me. I got the bartender and bouncer to have a word with him and while he was occupied I made my escape. Really weird.

The very first time I went out by myself. On the way home I stopped at a little market to buy some veg for dinner (yes, despite the intense thrill of going out I still remembered the mundane) and was briefly engaged in a strange chat that started off nicely enough but soon resulted in him asking if I took pictures of myself and if I had any I could send him. I tend to smile politely and move on if I see similar types eyeing me up.

On a few occasions at gay clubs but that was what I was there for. Its nice to flirt and be complimented...some guys think they don't need to make any effort at all though

The first time I went out I was 21 and it was a gay/straight club. Was sitting at the bar and a guy asked me to dance. I did dance with him after telling him I was waiting for my gf. He danced and the went on hunting.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Depends on the person. Sometimes it is good and sometimes it is bad. Why is it the bad ones are the most persistent? :-(

I was walking down a main street years ago, after dark, when a guy pulled over to the curb right side of me, and drove along slowly side of me as I walked, trying to get me to come over to his car. I was scared, but just kept walking and not looking at him. He finally gave up and drove off.

I was at a martini bar back in October that had a band playing, and I probably hadn't been there ten minutes when a nice looking guy approached my table. When he asked if I'd like to dance I virtually freaked out (on the inside). Totally wasn't prepared for that. I politely said "no," because I truthfully wasn't ready for that, and I'm not a huge dancer anyway. Next though, I'll try to be better prepared, and who knows, maybe I'll see what it's like to dance in heels, lol.

I think the last one gave me a cold
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Never been hit on dressed, and I'm sure I'd freak were it to happen. I just don't put myself in that position. Hugs, Michelle

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    It happens to me just about every time I am OUT enfemme alone. That is one of the benefits of our Grand Rapids Crossdresser Social Group, The Grand Illusions OUTings. HTTP://www.crossdressersmichigan.com When women are in a group, men tend to stay away.

Guys say the darndest things when trying to get what they want. When presenting as a woman we must always not only listen to the words just in case something meaningful happens to slip out, but we must also listen for the baloney that comes slathered with mayo between the bread.

Examples all enfemme and alone:
    I had a guy six seats down the bar start to talk to me. Then five seats down, then four, then three, then next to me. He started out with questions about CDing. I am always willing to provide educational information if it is general CDing information. Next thing I know he is asking me to let him take me back to his place and tie me up! See Note

I had a guy ask me if he could buy me a drink. Free Drink!?! That was a new one. He said he was new to the area so I gave him a summary of life in Grand Rapids. He asked some questions about CDing which I am always willing to provide. He said he was interested in CDing. Then at the ame time he propositioned me he slid his hand up my inner thigh to where the thigh high to boy short panty gap is and felt me up! He obviously was very skilled. I grabbed his hand and pulled it out. See Note

I had a guy proposition me and offer money. See Note

I had a guy come up behind me on the dance floor and start to bump and grind on my fanny. Now it is well padded so I am somewhat isolated in there. But when he slid his hands up my torso and around me drawing me to him, as I was startled and looked to the mirror to see what happened, I could see him plastered on my backside. I just turned and jerked myself out of his grip, in a move that might be releasing myself, might be dancing. The rest of the night I stayed away from him knew where he was, and always faced him.

Usually they come over and use their best pick up line. I wonder if I was ever that unpolished? Then they ask if I am interested in sex along with the sexual orientation question. This is the typical interaction, the others are the exceptions. This happens every time I go to a new place. It also happens about half the time I have a new hair style or color. And also is more likely if a new guy in town is there. See Note

Women too. But very rarely. They tend to not be in the clubs unless in a group. But later on, after enough drinks, they can get frisky. I have experienced romancing feminine hands. One time a gal lifted up her top and plopped her breasts on mine. I kept a straight ahead gaze and said "Well that never happened before!" See Note

I do get a lot of conversations from strangers who just need someone to talk to. Because of my writings in the local LGBTQ newspaper with accompanying photo, some people recognize me, Billie. Mostly gay but also TS. They (the one approaching me) have been ostracized by their families and are all but broken hearted. I find myself giving words of acceptance and hope. And hugs. Mostly with a new friend sobbing on my shoulder. The gay guys are flabbergasted that a hetero guy is comfortable dispensing some compassion to an admitted gay man. What is their sexual orientation to me? All I see is another human being. If I have somehow made someone’s life a little better at that moment, maybe that is the whole reason I lived up till that moment. Maybe I helped them with their pain. I wish someone could help me with mine.

Note)
    I have had to travel for work for forty years. I have been chatted up by women while in guy. I always reject their offers with compassion and humor. Same for the guys and women when I am enfemme. I just thank them with a smile, tell them I consider it as a compliment. In a compassionate tone, frequently while patting their shoulder or laying my hand on theirs, I explain that I am a hetero male in a life long monogamous relationship with the girl of my dreams. I carry a picture of her from when we met. She was just turned 15. I show them the picture and say that I will NEVER, EVER, NEVER, EVER break my vows. That she is my air that I breathe. They always are let down gently.

So take it with humor. Be kind. Chuckle at yourself and let them know it is OK to laugh with you. Let them down gently. Let them know that you can be a bar friend but are not interested in more. Well that is what I do anyway.

SUCH FUN!
    Billie

When he asked if I'd like to dance I virtually freaked out (on the inside). Totally wasn't prepared for that. I politely said "no," because I truthfully wasn't ready for that, and I'm not a huge dancer anyway. Next though, I'll try to be better prepared, and who knows, maybe I'll see what it's like to dance in heels, lol.
    Just remember not to try and lead!