Thread: 2 things!

2 things!

So I told mom last night and it went good actually. She was understanding and has heard aboat it is cool with the TG/gay community. Her really only main question she had was wether i was gay or not So I had to explain that I'm comfortable with my sexuality and it just makes me feel good about myself and makes me feel beautiful. And she completely understood. Even maybe getting some girlfriends as justice or maybe some gay guy friends to help me along my journey. I feel so much better now. Now two. I'm getting a package today from where I ordered this cute matching cami and skirt and a super cute little black dress I'm so excited I'm pretty sure I hear the post man now. Pics soon

Thats excellent news, I bet you cant.wait to slip into your new dress, might as well order some cute underwear as well!

Sounds just wonderful to me!!

Speaking of that my wife just purged again and gave me stuff. I have four dresser drawers of justice's now. A full one of just panties and bras and socks. A full one of pants/skirts. A full one of tops/dresses. And one full of jackets, hoodies, my forms, perfumes, extra women razors, and my makeup box. If I get much more I will literally have a dresser off four drawers for male me and a six drawer dresser for Justice.

A girl can never have too many clothes!

So true Sarah.

Justice,
    That is such wonderful news. How wonderful it is that you have such an accepting and supportive mom. I've told a few friends and my experiences have all been positive. I have not told any family members yet. I hope when I do that they are as supportive as your mom was for you.

Dani

Here is the little black dress. My mirror needs to be cleaned I'm sorry. Lol
    Attached Images Attached Images

Gone to live my life
    Hi Justice,

A very nice story and very cute dress. I am glad to hear things are working out for you.

Hugs

Isha

Banned Read only
    Justice, I'm a little confused from your posts. Your wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justice327 View Post
    ... Even maybe getting some girlfriends as justice or maybe some gay guy friends to help me along my journey. ...
    and then wrote:

Quote Originally Posted by Justice327 View Post
    ... my wife just purged again and gave me stuff. I have four dresser drawers of justice's now. ...
    Your wife is the BEST resource you can have for help in getting the appropriate clothes and looks. Also, I don't think gay men have any inherent knowledge about cross dressing or women's fashion. Gay men pretty much like men so their advice would be suspect in my view. Consult with your wife! Have fun

That's great that it went so well with your mom. I just came out to my mom last week.....it's a great feeling. So is when the wives purge. I got a few tops from mine last weekend. I'm happy things are going good for you.

So here's an update me and my wife to payless and I purchased my first pair of shoes. They are this cute black pair of wedges that match my black dress I got a couple days ago. Here's a couple pictures.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Justice327; 01-11-2015 at 04:48 PM. Reason: missing word

I hope your coming out goes without any trauma.
    You are off to a great start.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

So glad it went well for you Justice. It's nice having someone that understands the way we are.
    Angie

Nice dress and cute shoes! That's good that your wife and your mother are supportive!

Quote Originally Posted by justmetoo View Post
    Nice dress and cute shoes!
    Thank you I really like the dress it fits perfect but the shoes are about a half size to big so they have to be exchanged I went just a min ago to see if I could catch then before they close. 3 mins literally to late.So I'll have to do it tomorrow.
    Last edited by Justice327; 01-11-2015 at 08:27 PM. Reason: fix quote link

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    LOVE those wedges!

Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".