Thread: My kids outed me and didn't know it

My kids outed me and didn't know it

For Christmas my kids told me my present is running late on a internet order, a few days ago they received it a came over. They got me a custom photo album of my 50th birthday that past a few years ago. That year my family surprised me with a birthday party and I wanted to go south for a birthday gift to myself. One morning when we were south I was getting dressed to go to the ocean and I was wearing a short slip and I was taking it off to put on my swimming shorts, my wife asked me to leave the short slip under my shorts to make things a little interesting. I wasn't really comfortable with it but for once she asked for something, so why not. All day she was getting little thrills, like eating breakfast she would ask me to show some of the hem of the slip, or when tanning she would ask me to show some slip, I can't believe that nobody really doesn't pay attention to somethings, and when I was in the ocean she asked me to remove my shorts and swim with only the slip. Don't get me wrong it was also a rush for me. That day we were walking along the beach and my wife was taking a picture of me walking along the beach and I turned around and pulled up my shorts and showed a big view of slip, I was suppose to take it off and download somewhere else, well I forgot and my kids used those pictures of the vacation to make the photo album and also with the pictures of the party. I was going threw the album and there was that picture, I smirked, but my wife had the full opened mouth shock on her face. It really did look like the inner lining of the shorts but looking closer you can see the lace of the slip. After my kids left my wife told me that they really captured my full personality in that album. Well I guess I was outed by my kids and they didn't even know it. I was wondering if this has ever happened to anybody else here before.

Platinum Member
    Nothing at all like that. Might I observe that your wife is a naughty lady!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I'm also liking your wife
    My kids have been great about my clothing choices so far
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

LOL! Now THAT'S FUNNY! You have quite the kinky lady there, LOL.But I LIKE it.
    I recently came out to my wife and she has surprised me by groping me to feel my lace panties and checking out my panties and oooowing and aahing and saying how pretty she thought they are. Great to have an accepting wife isn't it?

That's funny! I am reminded that in likely 99 percent of photos, I'm all Victoria's Secret underneath. If someone ever invents X-ray for photos, I'm in trouble! Your wife sounds playful, by the way. I hope you appreciate that for the gift it is. Sounds like you do.
    Ms. Tina Zee - Your favorite gender nonconforming ukulelist and vocalist. Well, one of your favorites, I hope.

See me sing right here! https://www.youtube.com/user/MsTinaZee

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    That is a great story!

Awesome story your wife sounds totally supportive.

To say your wife is accepting would be understating a fact.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.