Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Underdressed all day

Underdressed all day

Today was a milestone for me. I have been underdressed (bra and pantyhose) all day. Slipped them on this morning and have wore them all day. Thanks to a friend for giving me the confidence to do it and not feel guilty. Today I did it for me, and it has been so refreshing. Thanks to all on this site, your posts have helped too.

In the past I would wear them for a while and get guilty and scared of getting caught,,, today was great!

Good for you! I have dress all day and it is nice, though I could never last all day in panty hose. Gotta the those legs breath a little!

That is awesome. I remember the first time I wore a bra in public, I kept my coat on the whole time.
    Now I'm underdressed most days. It feels so fab.

Gold Member
    Missy;
    Welcome to the forum, glad you found us.
    Tiffjo;
    Great that you found the confidence to under dress. I have been wearing panties for over 10 years,
    no one knows, and I wear a bra about 80% of the time. No one ever says anything, specialty
    in the cooler months when you can wear a "T" shirt and a flannel shirt. You will never notice the
    bra straps unless some one rubs your back.
    It is fun to wear what you want to, and nobody cares.
    Rader

I wear Panties, bra and women's shape wear all day totally feels nice and fem. Plus toes painted burgandy. I also love showering with flower scented body wash.

Hi Missy: Exciting isn't it? It only gets better from here, so have fun!

Jamie
    At the makeup counter

Why to go
    Always makes me feel girly

You lucky girl. I'm am so looking forward to my next chance for 'me' time.

With the temps in the teens this morning, it was nice to have my first layers start off enfemme before going out for my walk!

Genny B
    Dani (Genny before Transition)
    All Girl!

Good for you. Onward and upward Tiffy!
    Seize the day. Life is short, and you're dead a long time...just sayin' ...

I attended a GOP delegates convention underdressed with a garter belt and silky stockings along with a cami....it felt so great !!
    Whenever you can....
    let go of the man,
    treat yourself
    and underdress...
    hey I am a poet and
    I don't know it!
    Mychelle
    Last edited by nhlighthouse; 01-10-2015 at 09:03 PM.

Platinum Member
    Hi Tiffy Jo, Every move that you make just reminds you that your wearing something sexy.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Read only
    Tiffy,
    I'm glad you enjoyed your day, and no harm done, so why feel guilty ? I just kept adding a bit more and doing it for longer!
    My wife worked this weekend so I totally underdressed with underwear, forms, skirt and sweater all tucked inside my overtrousers and jacket ! When it's warmer I just find a quiet spot and take off the top layer and continue walking the dog ! I have been outed a few times like that but no real harm done and ended up being a bit of fun !

I've been wearing a bra about 75-80% of the time since right before Christmas. It is funny how clothes can provide this sense of comfort/ relaxation. I have found myself to be in a much better mood, eventhough work does try pushing it.

Hi Tiffy,

Doesn't it feel great? I'll add my note of encouragement to everyone else's. I wear a bra most of the time now, and if the bra lines show, I've never had a negative comment. So no more guilt, right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Tiffy Jo, I have been underdressing forever. No one ever notices. I wear panties, pantyhose and a cami daily until summer then lose the pantyhose and cami.
    Hugs
    Ellen Jo
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

I know some of use here don't count underdressing as crossdressing but I love the feel of wearing fem cloths under my male cloths. It unbelievable how pantyhose feel so different in cold temperatures, and with wearing more layers I can get away with a bra to. I found a colour lipstick which is very close to my lip colour and it feels great licking my lip and tasting the lipstick. Enjoy it , for me I love underdressing.

I love to underdress as often as possible. Last night my wife and I went to a play with me wearing a bra, panties, pantyhose and cami under my male clothes. It felt delicious, as it always does.

I started to underdress a month ago. It felt so good. Now i wear panties most of the time, even to the gym. It is rather nice to take them off after and before getting in to the shower. And putting fresh ones on after. I don't think any one noticed it. I use some rather simple black ones so they aren't as obvious as maybe they would be If they were in another colour. Then i go in to the toilet to put my bra on so i am a bit of a coward haha. I don't dare to put it on in front of the other guys...

I underdress nearly every day, its great at work knowing you have a nice pair of panties and tights under your dull work clothes, I have almost thrown out all my guy underwear as I hardly wear it.

I have been underdressing since about 2007. But I can't stand pantyhose. As my ex-wife used to say, "The darned waistband keeps getting tighter and tighter all day long." I wear either thigh-highs, or stockings and a suspender belt. (I just love the customer assist people at MyTights.com and can't give them too many shout-outs!)

And you can't help but feel sexy and girly when you feel your thighs above the stocking tops as you move around throughout the day.
    Last edited by DorothyElizabeth; 01-11-2015 at 01:36 PM.
    "We don't see things as they are; we see things as we are." Anais Nin

Congrats! Curious - what kind of shirt was over the bra? I'm working up the courage to do this myself, but I wear t-shirts to work most days and am too worried about bra lines showing.
    I'm a girl when I feel like it

I will be underdressed all day at work. I will be covering my bra as I will be wearing a thermal vest.

Under dressed all the time except no bra at work.
    I get too many hugs.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Underdressing is a daily thing for me. It's the most invigorating feeling next to fully dressing ( which I haven't been able to do again in years )