Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Underdressed all day

I was wearing a Henley and a hoodie. The Henley alone showed the straps. I can't risk getting caught. Looking forward to the next time, though!

I would absolutely love to underdress but I'm way to nervous I'd get into an accident or something and my secret would be out.

Just can't help myself! Brenda456's Avatar
    It gets easier with time.

MarinaSweden, so cool, yesterday was my first gym day in panties, and yes it did feel so good, wearing pink!!!

Aspiring Member
    I do that and will apply some light makeup along with perfume when going out to do some grocery shopping.

I underdress in panties and sports bras every day. Love the softness of the panties, I wear the sports bras because I have sensitive nipples and Gynecomastia. I was diagnosed with Gynecomastia when I had to have a breast biopsy on my right breast (was having a lot of pain) a week later found out it was benign.....

Underdressed all day while skiing. Bra, 38DD forms, stockings and garter. I could have skied all day...
    Susann_Gardener

panties and hosiery every day and increasingly a bra (although not to work). light mascara and flesh toned lipstick (love the taste!)

Everyday. Panties, Bra, Ladies jeans or Shorts . To all have a lovely day.

Sorry, but what is a henley?

I wear panties, Women's polo tops, Women's Levi's, and Women's athletic shoes most days. It's great being out dressed and no one really cares.

A Henley is a collarless polo top.

Ladies, another great day! Underdressed all day,, panties, bra, and newly acquired thigh-highs. Decided to not try my luck at lunch (with the soon to be ex) and ditched the bra. Put it back on after lunch and was just getting ready to leave and go to the bank, and OMG,,, looked in the mirror and my bra strap was showing. Had on a heavy t shirt and a hoodie,,,, and that darn strap was still showing. Then I remembered, the day I did the original post, I went all day with the bra on also. I had went to the grocery store, and quick shop,,, showing my bra strap. I had ran into a guy that I knew and we had talked for a while and I noticed he kept kind of turning and looking at my back,,,, and now I know why. Oh well, I sure enjoyed it and if he doesn't,, his loss.

I like to underdress for a few hours everyday its so relaxing and enjoyable.

Baby steps. You go girl!!!!

Girl

I too enjoy underdressing. This is a pleasure I utilize 4-5 days a week. I always switch back to my regular male attire on any date nights with my wife...just in case

I'm underdressed all the time. Shortly my womens jeans and vee neck tee will be changed
    to a dress and low heels or heeled boots.

I love to under dress too. Panties,pantyhose,tights,leggings,cami,shape wear,bras---almost anything goes under the heavy clothes we have to wear in this cold New England winter!! If anybody knows,they don't say anything
    (at least to me)

Enjoy!!

i been underdressing since I was in high school. during high school I was in JROTC and everytime i wear my uniform, I would wear panties camisole, and garter stockings. fast forward to my adult life, i once went to the mall in shirt and slacks with a victoria secret blue bra/panties/garterbelt/stockings. walking through the mall with only a shirt on, I stopped to buy some more lingerie at nordstroms. After i talked and laughed with the sales girl I bought the lingerie for my "girlfriend". I then stopped at the bathroom and walked in front of the mirror. to my horror, i could see my bra through the striped dress shirt.

another time, I wore a white polo shirt on a warm day....i also saw a outline of my white bra ( i also had matching garterbelt and panty). I now make sure my shirts are not see through in daylight.

About to get ready for work and I plan to wear panties, thigh highs, and a camisole which will be a first for work as I've underdressed at other times but not at work...

Panties4me
    As I have said before on other threads, yes I underdress at work all the time. Really looking forward to the cooler weather hen I can wear my high waisted shapewear, pantyhose, bras etc. the only drawback is my wife is taking three months off which will really limit the time I will get to do the laundry. It's a case of, DADT with my cding but it's not like it's a secret. I have over three hundred pairs of panties in my drawers, camis and the odd bra or two that my wife would find if she were to rummage through my drawers. Getting closer to retirement and that presents another set of problems and another topic.

Wearing Bra and Panty underneath

My Bra_6.jpgI under dress quite often and much like you have to be careful.... I'll put on a sweet pair of panties as I wear panties all the time and then a sports bra as this is somewhat not noticeable. I fit an A bra working on making my breasts bigger but to wear that out sometimes too where a bit more bulkier cloths. It just feels good to girl all underneath.

Try these. All are OK out in public in "boy" mode. I am a practical crossdresser; usually an underdresser, but it shouldn't matter if suitable atire comes from the women's department. Wearing clothes usually associated with the opposite sex rapidly becomes normal. However, items that could be spotted as women’s clothes when underdressing, such as a bra and nylons, is more of a challenge; but when there is no reaction from either men or women that invites one to wear only womenswear. I have found these items both acceptable and practical:

!) Slacks: Women’s pull on pants are much easier to put on than men’s belted pants. They do not need a fake fly, as the absence of it is usually not apparent, but I prefer non-figured and solid color, non-pastel pants so they are not readily identified as women’s clothing.

2) Panties: Underwear with a fly is unnecessary with pull on pants. Although there are no-fly briefs in the men’s department, women’s full-cut briefs work just as well, and are often cheaper.

3) Slips: Shirttails tend to readily pull out of pull on pants. This can expose panty and pantyhose tops. A “solution” is to wear a full slip that is short enough to be worn with slacks. Also slips are usually made of material that makes it easier to pull on and straighten pants.

4) Bra: This is generally considered a female item, but it can be useful in “boy mode” to keep non-adjustable straps on a slip from falling off the shoulders.

5) Nylons: An MD suggested that I wear pantyhose to avoid the indentation in my lower legs that mid-calf or knee-high socks make. Pantyhose do not require anything that is not also needed with pull on pants. Opaque ones are best, as they aren't readily identified as women's hosiery, but that isn't necessary and sheer nylons are OK and are more available. I actually prefer thigh highs as they are easier to put on than pantyhose, they do not need to be lowered to go to the bathroom, and only one leg needs to be thrown out when a run becomes apparent

All these are mass-market items in the women’s department.
    Last edited by sfwarbonnet; 03-23-2015 at 11:20 AM.

This pretty much describes my approach to this. I won't pass but I'm happy wearing these clothes. I underdress almost daily without breast forms. As much as I love wearing bras I'm usually very ready to take it off at the end of the day. 6-8 hours is ok, any longer and like GGs I'm happy to have it off.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 03-28-2015 at 02:11 PM. Reason: no need to quote whole post above yours

i underdress daily especially panties. I wear a bra or cami on my day off from work, after a while it becomes nothing like a second nature to your're true self