Thread: underdressed in public first time

Smile underdressed in public first time

First off I am new here, and rather new to personally accepting this part of myself.

I have been skulking around here for a few weeks after my friend who I had told about this part of me suggested finding other people that also dress as a support network of sorts. So last night I was inspired by you all and decided to underdress when I went out for a quick dinner. It was rather exciting and i'd like to thank you all for your stories and comments that have helped boost my understanding and confidence that things are not weird but normal for many people.

-Kat

Welcome to the club. I love going out underdressed whenever I can.

I underdress at work, it's great fun

Good for you! I haven't gotten too much longer than you in this process, and i am sure you soon will be way ahead of me, but it must have been a wonderful experience for you. I myself have come so far as to that i dare underdress at work. And most of the rest of the day.

If it makes you feel good...then do it! A great stress reliever...works for me and I am sure others just as well. Just don't forget the top layer of clothes!...Mychelle

Hi Kat!

Welcome to this little slice of wonderful for all of us who enjoy and live the femme part of our lives. Might I suggest that you stop by the "Introductions and Re-Introductions" forum and introduce yourself to the group. This is the expected first stop when joining and it lets you give us some basic info about you, which in turn lets us better answer questions, give guidance, be supportive , etc., etc. after you've posted 10 times, other sections of this community's site open up to you. There is a wealth of information here that you will find to be most useful and enlightening. Always read the rules of the road for each forum, as there are some subtle and not so subtle guidelines that you need to pay attention to.

As you've no doubt learned, many of us underdress -- frequently -- when we can't fully dress. No one will ever know unless you don't exercise reasonable caution or actually want to be noticed.

Welcome aboard.

Rhonda
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

First of all welcome, you have come to a great place. We are all in the rowing in same boat but we are all in different waters, but you can always get advice from someone in the same water as you. Enjoy and don't be afraid to ask questions, there's lots of experience here to answer you and hopefully make your journey easier and happier.

I normally don't just in case of police encounters because I've found myself forgetting to pay a traffic ticket and they do take you to jail when you don't go to court. Lol. So I've always been leary of it but here in the past three days I've been underdressed every time I go out. Your correct it is exciting. Even has got to the point when I got out of the shower today I didn't even go to my male dresser

Gone to live my life
    Hi Kat and WELCOME! I am glad you decided to quit "skulking" and post an introduction. Doing what you need to feel good about yourself is a great thing and while some may think we are not normal . . . well we know better .

Hugs

Isha

No one can see thru most clothing so relax and soon you'll forget about what's on underneath, it really is a liberating thing to wear what you want and makes you feel good.

thank you all for the wonderful replies. I can feel the love already. I am glad to have people to share with.
    -kat

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I'm always under dressed.